Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: CEO of Universal Shipping Incorporated. CC BAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Martin Pawlak,

We have have spent the last day or so pouring over the Reports from your Captains and from our Constable.

Certain points have come to light that require further Statements from some of your Captains.

These being the Captains of the
[*USI*]Mombasa[T], mentioned by the Captains of the [*USI*]Lincoln[T] and [*USI*]Ixonia, and the [*USI*]Detroit[T], mentioned by our Constable in his original Report.

Now, certain parts of the Statements have got us confused. Your Coordinator of the Department of Internal Affair, one J.K. Bielecky stated to us and we quote.

Quote:His rank, [T] (Trainee) means, that he is very new member of our corporation. He was accidentally put into unofficial convoy, just in order to make some profits for himself and for USI. I had an opportunity to investigate him few hours ago. He admit, that was really scared when shots was fired. When he heart, that our ships are under fire (in the same system, very close to him) he ran into panic. He is unable to tell what happened later. As it was told, he is still a trainee, he followed last known order - which was back to liberty ASAP.

Having looked through all the Statements so far we have noticed that all of the Ships had the same Rank:-

[*USI*]Iveco[T] - as reported by himself.
[*USI*]Mombasa[T] - as reported by the Captain of the Lincoln.
[*USI*]Lincoln[T] - as reported by himself.
[*USI*]Detroit[T] - as reported by our Constable.
[*USI*]Ixonia[T] - as reported by our Constable.

It seems as though all your Captains were Trainees and they were 'all accidentally put in to an unofficial Convoy'. It is not for us to tell you how to run your Convoys but we would have thought that you would have put an experienced Captain in charge of so many inexperienced ones.

So far only one (1) Captain, out of the three (3) whose Statements we have, mentions the involvement of RS|RTS-Lipsia. We are wondering why this is?

Another question comes to mind, why was the [*USI*]Ixonia[T] in Cambridge when all the rest were seemingly getting Gold from Dublin?

In the Statement of the Captain of [*USI*]Ixonia[T], one P.Corte, he said that and we quote:

Quote:I was then ordered to retreat to Liberty space.

Whose orders was he following?

We do hope that these few points can be clarified soon and any further information sent will aid us to come to a quick conclusion.

[Image: 29d8ver.png]

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

Greetings,

I would like to explain the inconsistencies:

Quote:It seems as though all your Captains were Trainees and they were 'all accidentally put in to an unofficial Convoy'.

Pointed ranks doesn't mean, that our Captains are unexperienced pilots. That shows only their position in the ranks of USI, not their experience in space. According to this, Cpt. Tom Marwick has been working as a pilot for over 20 years and he was a convoy leader that day. Most of our traders, even in [T] rank, are experienced pilots.

Quote:So far only one (1) Captain, out of the three (3) whose Statements we have, mentions the involvement of RS|RTS-Lipsia. We are wondering why this is?

We are sure, that RS|RTS-Lipsia was there during incident. We cannot confirm his involvement in shooting to our pilots.

Quote:Another question comes to mind, why was the [*USI*]Ixonia[T] in Cambridge when all the rest were seemingly getting Gold from Dublin?

It is possible, that during unofficial convoys, pilots are divided into 2 or more parts. After this incident, our internal procedures will change in that matter.

Quote:Whose orders was he following?
It was order sent by me on our 5.K.Y.P.3 communicator. During his repairs, Cpt. Corte had enough time to send security alert to all USI members parked anywhere in Sirius

Quote:We do hope that these few points can be clarified soon and any further information sent will aid us to come to a quick conclusion.

Kind Sirs,
I am really confused on your investigation. In my opinion, details are not important.

Conclusion is simple: The most important is that our 2 transports was destroyed on your soil without reason. Does it matter for you if it happened during official or unofficial convoy? Why ship types, their exact location, internal procedures, rank of victims are so important for you?

Looking forward for your response...

Signed,
Martin Pawlak
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.
Martin Pawlak,

Sir, we are carrying out a Criminal Investigation involving the destruction of two (2) vessels and the loss of Cargo and Revenue. We would like to make sure tha we have all the facts before we make a decision.

We questioned that all your Captains appeared to be Trainees because your Coordinator of the Department of Internal Affair, one
J.K. Bielecky stated to us and we quote again:
Quote:His rank, [T] (Trainee) means, that he is very new member of our corporation. He was accidentally put into unofficial convoy, just in order to make some profits for himself and for USI. I had an opportunity to investigate him few hours ago. He admit, that was really scared when shots was fired. When he heart, that our ships are under fire (in the same system, very close to him) he ran into panic. He is unable to tell what happened later. As it was told, he is still a trainee, he followed last known order - which was back to liberty ASAP

This quote was in reference to our Officer claiming that the Captain of the [*USI*]Ixonia[T] did not stop when asked to do so. We were just requiring clarifacation that all your Captains weren't as inexperienced as we are led to believe this one was.

Quote:We are sure, that RS|RTS-Lipsia was there during incident. We cannot confirm his involvement in shooting to our pilots.
Sir, we need all repeat all the facts. It is just surprising that only one (1) of your Captains mentioned any involvement of this Ship in the incident.

Quote:It was order sent by me on our 5.K.Y.P.3 communicator. During his repairs, Cpt. Corte had enough time to send security alert to all USI members parked anywhere in Sirius

Seeing as you were in Communication with this convoy we would be interested in seeing an unabridged version of this 5.K.Y.P.3 Communication.

Quote:I am really confused on your investigation. In my opinion, details are not important.
Conclusion is simple: The most important is that our 2 transports was destroyed on your soil without reason. Does it matter for you if it happened during official or unofficial convoy? Why ship types, their exact location, internal procedures, rank of victims are so important for you?

Sir, in a thorough Investigation details are the most important part of it. Just to clarify our Constable first became aware of the incident from a Communication from the Captain of the RS|RTS-Bremen. Just for your information we will enclose the relevant part:
Quote:At approximately 00:01 I was contacted by a Republican Shipping (RS) Captain flying RS|RTS-Bremen. He reported that a Universal Shipping Incorporated (USI) Ship had attacked him. About a minute later a USI Ship, [*USI*]Ixonia, arrived at Kensington. The Captain of the RTS-Bremen identified this as the ship that attacked him.

So, Sir, you can see our quandary and why we require all evidence that can be supplied. The experience of your Captains and their ability to think rationally in stressful situations could be called in to question.We are not disputing that two (2) of your Ships were destroyed but we need to ascertain who instigated the events.

We hope that this satisfied your questioning of our methods?

We are still awaiting the other requested Statements from your Captains.

Re-transmitting
[Image: 29d8ver.png]

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

Greetings,

First of all, sorry for my late response. I was delegate with my traders for a special training to Duluth Station so that kind of incident will never happen again.

Here is the missing report, from Cpt. of [*USI*]Mombasa[E]

Hello, I am Phineas Hallow. In light of recent events I was requested to give my report on the incident that occurred with the RS/RTS ships. My ship was not there at the time when Bremen attacked one of our Convoy ships. I cannot say who was the cause of this conflict but I can say that once I was aware that there was a conflict going on via the group chat I immediately tried to obtain the location of where it was happening. Once I managed to get a rough location I began my travels to somewhere in the New London area where I spotted RS/RTS-Lipsia behind me.
Knowing full well that there was a conflict with one of their faction friends I decided to disable a couple of the trade lanes to delay the incoming support which I assumed RS/RTS-Lipsia was en-route to provide. Not once did RS/RTS-Lipsia fire upon me and after disabling 2 trade lanes I left Lipsia to continue to their destination as I received no hostility. That was when I decided to withdraw my support as I did not know where members of the convoy were.
Encase you need this information I was using the Bretonian Percheron transport ship.

I would like to say, that [*USI*]Detroit[T] was in Bretonia space during this incident. Mrs. Amanda Raybern and her ship was docked on Waterloo station for all the time due to technical issues. I assume, that her ship was seen only on your long-range scanners.

Quote:We hope that this satisfied your questioning of our methods?

It wasn't my intention to question your methods. Anyway, i'm glad for all explanations.

Signed,
Martin Pawlak
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.
Pages: 1 2