Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A big change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you may or may not have noticed that I've been extremely aloof lately in regards to Disco. I'm still around, but I've been keeping a very low profile, and with good reason.

It has less to do with my health and more to do with the fact that I now have an exit strategy from the living situation that has plagued me with severe stress and anxiety for the past six years, likely causing and/or exacerbating most of my heart problems to begin with. In just a few months, I will be moving away from everyone and everything I know out to New Mexico from my current place in Pennsylvania. For you Europeans, that's about the distance between Portugal and Ukraine.

I've been keeping this on the down low because I did not want to jinx it, or set any plans in motion that might be dependent on my long term absence. Now that things are more concrete, I feel more justified in posting this here and letting everyone know.

I will still be flying and devving at my leisure, but I'm not going to worry myself with deadlines or things of that nature. My life is my priority right now, but once I'm out in Taos I do intend to return in a full capacity. Whether or not that will actually happen is anyone's guess, since I have no idea what my life there will be like. It's ultimately going to be a place for me to heal and get my life together. Whether that will afford me more or less time (and drive, for that matter) to participate in Discovery is a very big unknown.

This is a good thing for me, and with me in a better environment, where I intend to focus on growing as an individual and on more of my artwork rather than simply trying to game the stress away, hopefully a good thing for Discovery as well.

Before I wrap this post up, I'll leave you all with a little gift. Have a look at the quality of content that we intend to make the norm - I made sure to wrap it up for you before things got too crazy. Be sure to thank the animation.

- Justin
If I learned anything from Breaking Bad, then it is to stay away from angry latinos and bald people. All of them. Take that tip from me! I still need the dumb starsphere from you!

Jokes aside, take your time for RL and have good luck on your way. Hope everything will be better soon. And then you give me that starsphere!
Good luck and take care, Justin! Poke on skype if you ever get bored and want to /conn Smile
There will always be people here for you, brother.

Now, let's talk about Bushmills...

<3
(03-05-2017, 01:32 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]
There will always be people here for you, brother.

Now, let's talk about Bushmills...

<3

Gods, yes, please?
Thank you for making some of the most beautiful content ever to enter this mod.

Have a safe move, get well, be safe. As a fellow extreme stress sufferer I know what it's like to live with it. It's going to get better.

Whenever you're ready to work on our shared projects together again, you need but say. I'll be holding fort.
Good luck in moving around , we will try not to ruin place in meantime ! Aww
Good luck. Also cool vid. I'd buy it.
Hell yeah man, go for it! I'm sure you will figure things out and your health will only get better as a result.
As for the models, I think we managed to set the bar a little higher with animations and quality over quantity. It won't go unnoticed.
There is a ton of stuff left to do, but remember - it doesn't need to be one or two people who would have to get it done. That is too much. RL comes first and stuff will get done when others chip in. That should be the norm.
Good luck and take care mage Wink
Pages: 1 2