Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Poll] Minecraft V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm sure most of you remember the minecraft server we had back then. We had some great fun there until the machine pooped itself. (Thanks again OVH).
There's been some recent requests to bring it back. We can do that if there's enough interest.

Vote and feel free to post suggestions.
I wasn't around for the previous server, so this may be a silly question but: Will it be/was it a modded server? If so, what mods?

Either way, I'm definitely interested to play MC with some friends again, its been far too long
It was Vanilla with server plugins like clan wars, residence.

It's a choice to make to go with Vanilla or one of these mods with all the tech stuff. Back then we chose Vanilla as it was the easiest for everyone to get running.
Was it and will it be RP?

Vanilla MC <3
(04-12-2017, 07:24 AM)Eurobeat Wrote: [ -> ]Was it and will it be RP?

Vanilla MC <3

It was not RP. I doubt it will be this time around.
lol impy actually pm'd you

me, xalrok, geoff and others were actually playing minecraft this week, I have a trial realm (a cloud based server hosted by MC) up for 27 days (left).

issue is, if there was a disco MC, it'd have to be a limited time thing, otherwise it becomes another chore for administration.
I suggested Foxglove a few days ago to have us play Minecraft, so I'd be in for that! Smile
I play Minecraft very rarely, but I'd really enjoy a pure vanilla server where there are literally no rules but the basics "No insults/cheats/whatever".
We could set up a MC team this time around, not related to the FL team, as we're still going to need the whitelist to weed out the trolls.
(sun)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5