Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Wars: The Old Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone else play SWTOR? Most of us are mainly on the Sith side, could be superdank if we got some people to do some Operations, the dread masters, iokath, etc. Might be lacking people for the higher operations.
You need to disclose what server your on.
Server: Harbinger, NA West
(EU Folk shouldn't have trouble with the ping, as me and Nyx are having 190-220)

[Image: dvGFRmI.png]

[Image: RnTZ37G.png]

[Image: Jo0jTJ4.png]

I actually considered playing SMTOR once, but it didn't gone well for me since the launcher was crashing almost every time I tried to run the game. The last time I checked I was quite dissapointed by the dialogue menu, it was way different from KOTOR, and the entire gameset was looking like MMORPG-ish. Maybe I'd give it a second chance, since you get along with shortened dialogue menu with playing mass effect alot.

Also, Revan > Vader
When did you last check though? The latest two expansions have switched to the old KOTOR dialogue menu, added around 20+ hours of story, and a lot of endgame stuff. So yeah, you definitely should try it again.
Haven't played in a while, but I'm on Harbinger with a few Imperial/Sith chars. Main is an Inquisitor.
Great! Leave your IGNs and Discord usernames so we can add you both ingame and to our ever growing group on Discord
Sad that some discovered this game only now lmao. Still.. I've finished all the end-game content. Except maybe the latest now, regarding the conquest of Iokath or whatever lulz. It's a mmo after all, but it's EA's stupid milking wagon and it kinda feels like it.

Ah yeh, also the "need-to-buy" subscription or else you are gonna have a very slow expanded kinda trial.

EDIT : For those that think of joining in, they should have a fair share of knowledge over this. It's the difference between subscribers and the rest

F2P/PREF/SUB Difference chart
So far we have

who still doesnt want to try it
who hops on to talk with us about random stuff
Two of my friends that arent from Disco

We accept newcomers and oldies alike so dont be afraid to shoot me a message if you want info or an invite to the Discord group
(06-10-2017, 01:41 PM)Operator Wrote: [ -> ]I actually considered playing SMTOR once, but it didn't gone well for me since the launcher was crashing almost every time I tried to run the game. The last time I checked I was quite dissapointed by the dialogue menu, it was way different from KOTOR, and the entire gameset was looking like MMORPG-ish. Maybe I'd give it a second chance, since you get along with shortened dialogue menu with playing mass effect alot.

Also, Revan > Vader

tbh I got used to the cinematics so much that I actually kinda feel uncomfortable doing the newer content since it's using kotor styled text. Sometimes it's just nice to hear the sarcastic replies. Kotor one is just a fixed camera in most cases and feels like it gets dull easier.

also syf is a nerd and should play Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6