Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ah yes. Hello World.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey there, new player here, if you didn't guess that already!

I've been Freelancer for about... 15 hours all up so far now, after a 10 hour two player marathon over lan a few weeks ago. It kinda... grew on me very quickly. XD

But yes, the idea of Discovery RP appealed to me immediately after hearing about it.

Unfortunately, I'm on Dial Up for now, so I won't be on Discovery Much, but I hope that to change in the near future :]

So yeah, I guess I thought I should say Hullo, and just throw it out there that I some help would be appreciated :] I have to admit I'm a bit swamped by the possibilities, and the Welcome thread links to the Faction Quick Reference seems to be broken. D:

So yeah, any tips on where to begin?

Thanks alot for reading this XD
Welcome to the community, browse the rules have fun on the server and hail the hypnotoad.
pew pew rocks miner style to get into a freighter and start trading into your hearts desire.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
Welcome to our little world
If you were near Id tie you in to my fiberoptic line but.. good luck out there
Welcome to Discovery!

If you need help once you get on the server don't be afraid to ask an Angel for help, its our job!

Good luck out there!
Welcome, I hope you will like our Discovery world.
Hello and welcome:)

Cheers
Carole
Greetings and Salutations!

Hope to see you in the black.

welcome here, and have fun around here
Hello, welcome to discovery!
Pages: 1 2 3