Discovery Gaming Community
5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: 5th Fleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=261)
+----- Thread: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office (/showthread.php?tid=111455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Guap-Man - 08-18-2015

Resigned.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Shaggy - 08-18-2015

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Standard
Origin: 5th Fleet HQ | Juneau Shipyard
ID:Commodore Mark Webb
Subject:Recruitment

Greetings Sarah Banks, From reading your application I have personally decided to Accept you within our ranks. I am not happy with the way you spoke to me when you were a member of the Police but I am unsure if you were ordered to speak to me and my pilots like calling us corrupt. You will be the rank of Ensign and their will be a Guardian Fighter or an Avenger Fighter waiting for you on Juneau Shipyard. Commander Darius John will be your training instructor, he will teach you the ropes within the 5th. The fighter you choice will be your pride and joy and will take care of her. Congratulations on being accepted. Good luck.

Commodore Mark Webb

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Gary Penn - 08-18-2015

Name: Gary Penn
Short Biography:
Filled my wallet over the years as a Bounty hunters Guild pilot as well as having been a member in the Core. I've had numerous encounters with the Order, Outcasts, Corsairs and pretty much all the other people that had a price on their head. Having enjoyed my vacation for a while I've decided that I need a new purpose in my life again. The Liberty Navy seems to be perfect for that. Even though most of my kills were stolen from fellow hunters, I think I still might be able to assist the Navy in their effort against the unlawfuls that roam Liberty. If I find myself unable to hit, perhaps I can be a distraction...

What's your motivation for joining our fleet:
Need a new purpose in my life.

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery:
To go into cruise it's quicker to hit shift+w than to click the button under 'go-to'.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Conmanxful - 08-19-2015

Name: Krillin.Davis
Short Biography:
Born and raised on the mining planet of Pittsburgh in the New York system, Krillin Decided he wanted a bit more in life and decided to join the Liberty Police, but made a mistake on the Application and Instead Signed on for the Liberty Navy. During training from the age of 18 years he showed promise in his skills in Hand-to-Hand combat and planetary combat, however, was a bit lacking in space combat, Despite this he was assigned as an ensign after training and after two years, seeks to join a different branch of the navy, to further his own ambitions of being a galactic hero

What's your motivation for joining our fleet:
I was referred to by a current member of the fleet and am hoping to enjoy my time as well as further myself in both combat and social skills.

A fairly Neautral Experience as of this time, but a pleasant interaction with other members of the 5th fleet.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Tetrahydrocanabinol - 08-19-2015

Name: Jason Cena
Short Biography:
Short Biography: I was born in the Omicrons and found life very hard and was always on the watch for the constant dangers lurking around. One friend told me about how Liberty is danger-free thanks to the Navy and all. After a few years of hard work and when I finally made enough money, I got myself a ship and flew to liberty. Once in Liberty, I decided to join the Navy so I could enforce the law and make liberty even safer.

What's your motivation for joining our fleet: I wish to fight against the Pirates who swarm liberty

It's Awesome

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - 5th Fleet - 08-20-2015

Loading Video Feed
=Starting Transmission=
Data Log 1
Recruitment accepted.
Name: Drew Blake
Sub-Subject:Accepted
==================

Greetings Jason Cena , Krillin Davids and Gary Penn. My name is Recruitment Officer Drew Blake. After long chats with the Admirality of the 5th Fleet. We have decided to accept all three of you into our ranks.

We expect to see you at Battleship Missouri where you will be able to pick up your Avenger or Guardian Fighter. Your training instructor is Commander Darius John, once your ships are ready and you are waiting for your training to begin. Please report to him as soon as you can.

The 5th also requests some more information of you. This is your S.K.Y.3.P protocl private communication ID (Skype IDSmile

I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome within our ranks.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Black Widow - 11-12-2015

Captain Jack Steele, signing in!

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Kalhmera - 12-01-2015

Application has been Deleted, i no longer want to be apart of 5th.

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - thisDerius - 12-01-2015

Reply removed

RE: 5th Fleet - Recruitment Office - Mr.Badger - 12-01-2015

IRP

Name: Markus Hasselon
Height: 70 inches
Weight: 80kg
Biography: Markus Hasselon was born on Planet New Manhatten, he is a young, trained and skilled boy. His family is a patriotic and loyal Liberty Family. Every son in the Hasselon family will join the Navy.
Markus absolved his A-Levels on the West Point Military Academy, 2 months later he also absolved the Basic Fighter - and the Basic Bomber training.
Now he decided to join the 5th Fleet to make his family proud of him.

What's your motivation for joining our fleet?: To protect the Liberty civilians, to decrease the high Liberty pirate activity and to protect what i love.

OORP

What kind of experience do you have on Discovery?: 5 Weeks Disco experience and experience as an indie Fighter and Admiral

Your SKYPE ID: lambdadisco