Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - caylith - 12-11-2006

Message to: RM High Command
Comm ID: Hiltraud Kaiser

This evening we once again encountered the freelance vessels who have been told repeatedly to leave Rheinland space. Ships have been identified as two Rheinland bombers and an Outcast Dreadnaught. Myself, Flamme, Hartmann and the honorable Admiral Krieg dispatched the unwelcome vessels with ease. As stated before these vessels, tagged as Zypher, Ice and Scepter, are now considered enemies of Rhienland and will be shot on sight. I will continue my patrol around New Berlin until i'm ordered to do otherwise.

----message ends----

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 12-11-2006

Transmit to: Rheinland High Command
Comm. ID: Lukas "Damon" Sliwiak

I have engaged [Kiretsu]Zetsumai. Zetsumai was defeated. Practice only. No harm actually done.

End transmission_

Rheinland Military Message Dump - marauder - 12-12-2006

Begin report:

Marauder, aboard the Plunderer.

Admirals, my apologies for shooting first, next time I will wait for them to shoot me
first.

I have been patroling around rheinland to keep the pirate scum down, and very successfully too.

A group of CUFF vessels requested permission to enter rheinland and dispatch a nova pg vessel in NB, as it would save me the job and not having to pay them (they'd already been hired, i think..) I agreed.

After entering NB and edging past the massive brawl (3 CUFF fighters + alot of NPCs Vs 1 nova PG) I spotted an RACS vessel that appeared to have been watching the fight.

I engaged and after a long period of circling and strafing/dodging we finally beat each other into scrap and both disengaged, I managed to get my ship into the oder shipyard before the engines gave up the ghost.

(OOC* it was an excellant fight, thank you to nussebull for hanging around to fight me, good job i'd spent the previous 15 minutes making sure i had a full load of bots and batts...)

I then spent several minutes screaming into the local system channel to get the CUFF and FEAR vessels to stop shooting each other long enough to get out of rheinland (afterall rhienland is OUR private war-zone).

Also vessel Echo319 has a $2 million fine for not waiting for an inspection (why he thought unioner hawks would rip his large train to pieces before i got there is anyones guess).

Report ends:

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 12-13-2006

L Schmetterling reporting In.

Commander Plunderer and I did some extensive patrols today around Planet New Berlin and Killed probably around 50 pirate fighters. We also scanned Several Passing ships and no smugglers were found. My onboard computers snapped a cool pic of me advancing under the fire of the Plunderers gun batteries:

[Image: screen142.jpg]

Also, after an earlier fight, I fly by to protect the Comanders ship as he dry docked to make repairs.

[Image: screen138.jpg]

Report Complete
L Schmetterling Out

For the Chancellor!

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kane - 12-14-2006

Pilot: Flugkorper
To: RM HIGHCOMM

Almost routine sweep today. A pair of traders came in, halted as asked and nothing unusual was found. Allowed to continue.

A freelancer, ship ID "Privateer," refused to stop for ID check and cargo scan. When he finaly did halt at the Frankfurt jumpgate, he refused the fine. He was engaged in Frankfurt, and finaly paid an ammount. At that point, target was lost (read: I flew a bit aways and he F1'ed). Contact was reestablished by comm, and the pilot demanded his money back.

For these reasons, I request that the target be put on the list of Enemies of Rheinland.

Klugkorper out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 12-14-2006

L. Schmetterling Reporting!

I was attacked today by the ship called Privateer. It is a sabre with the intentions of "Freeing Rheinland" or so he said to me. Me and the local PDF squrds in the area had it under control and he attacked. We almost killed, if not for the arrivile of a ship that appeared green on my hud. I was attacked so I said freiend or Foe. I realised this was ICE and he said foe. The two ships quickly overpowered me and I was forced to eject. They stole the large Code Supply I had on board.

We Need to avenge this breach in the Chancellors Holy State of Rheinland!
Place the two on enemies of the Empire list.

LSchmettering Out
For the Chancellor!

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Dab - 12-14-2006

Incoming message
Unpacking

This is Zetsumai, and I believe we have all met before. I found my target, ICE once again in Rheinland.

You would think he would run out of money rebuying those bombers so much..

Anyway, I've come in to possession of some weapnry I've been told was Rheinland property. It consists of 2 Silver Fires, 2 Wild Fires, 4 Nomad Cannons, and 3 Jades.

I'd be willing to return these for a fee of 1.5 million. You can contact me on Planet New Berlin.

End of message

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 12-14-2006

L Schmmeterling.

I dont not belive that those were the guns they took off me. I have about 5 diff variants of codes and none of them were Wild fires. and I only had 2 jades. I may buy them off you anyways.

L Sschmetterling Out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 12-14-2006

Transmit to: All Rheinland Operatives
Comm. ID: Nickolaus Reinhardt, Admiral

Privateer will be deemed enemy of Rheinland. Terminate with extreme prejudice. Terrorists will not be given any leeway in this matter.

I may be forced to assemble a special operations force to deal with these threats. Consequences will be dealt.

End transmission_

Rheinland Military Message Dump - marauder - 12-14-2006

To: All RM

Comm ID: Marauder

I will have my contacts in the IND ask around about this privateer, hopefully they can tell us want he wants and which base he uses.

As fo the guns 'recovered', why should we pay to to get our property back, if this zetsumai refuses to hand them over for the good of rheinland we should blow him up.

Also it is my understanding that ice is already on the 'enmeies of rheinland' list, however scans have detected his presence in NB several times, all messages to leave were ignored.

Message ends