Discovery Gaming Community
4.88.6 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.88.6 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=144073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - ger3mita - 11-21-2016

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Junker ID has 75% power core on Bulldog Junker Fighter
====================

Bulldog has 100% on the Junker ID, check your guns or engine. -Antonio

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - sasapinjic - 11-24-2016

====================
Type: Restart command
Bug: Wrong rep
====================

Council restart had its allies Colonials full Red instead full green .

Fixed.
~Spazzy

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - viking2007 - 11-25-2016

Hi,

Since the latest update I'm now unable to log into any but 2 of the servers. The ones I typically use are showing 88.6 and the 2 that I can log into are showing 88.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

** I should also add that my version of discovery is showing 88.1 as well. I'm guessing that this is the problem but it worked last night (11/23/16). **

The owners of those servers have to update them manually before you can play, try contacting them directly. -Antonio

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Ihtyander - 11-27-2016

====================
Type: Ship Stats Richard.Corey
Bug: My ship (osc shuttle) had rheinland engines on it (green ones). When i logged on i got generic engines when you purchase ship. So my equip vanished
====================

All engines of existing shuttles got manually edited by the admins due to balance reasons. You'll have to acquire a new one or if an admin is kind enough try asking them. -Antonio

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - viking2007 - 11-28-2016

(11-25-2016, 03:30 AM)viking2007 Wrote: Hi,
Since the latest update I'm now unable to log into any but 2 of the servers. The ones I typically use are showing 88.6 and the 2 that I can log into are showing

Thanks!

** I should also add that my version of discovery is showing 88.1 as well. I'm guessing that this is the problem but it worked last night (11/23/16). **

The owners of those servers have to update them manually before you can play, try contacting them directly. -Antonio

Thanks for the reply, the problem is that *MY* Discovery isn't updating to 88.6. Is there a way to force it to update?

Thanks!

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Juan_Arquero - 11-29-2016

(11-28-2016, 02:35 PM)viking2007 Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 03:30 AM)viking2007 Wrote: Hi,
Since the latest update I'm now unable to log into any but 2 of the servers. The ones I typically use are showing 88.6 and the 2 that I can log into are showing

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, the problem is that *MY* Discovery isn't updating to 88.6. Is there a way to force it to update?

Thanks!
I've also got characters on two other servers that I can't connect to because they're running the "obsolete" 88.6, while I'm running the "current" 88.1, just like the official/GC server.

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Juan_Arquero - 11-29-2016

I had to use F1 to disconnect in space twice within the last half hour or so, both times because my Stargazer got stuck in the middle of docking under the Battleship Rio Grande in Colorado. I posted more details on page 465 of the Disconnected thread.

Edit#1: make that three times in 45 minutes or so.

Edit#2: The same thing happened to me again with another character on a different account, flying a Sunburst instead of a Stargazer while trying to dock underneath Battleship Alma in Hudson. Did somebody make a change to the design of the Liberty battleships?

Edit#3: It happened again with a third character on a third account, using a Clydesdale trying to dock under Battleship Wheeling in Virginia, but I found a...
Solution: Using the /stuck command lets you finish docking.
However, the bug still needs to be fixed, because not every player knows about the /stuck command (I didn't even think of it during the previous incidents, because until now I had only used it when stuck during launching).

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Cælumaresh - 11-29-2016

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Commonwealth of Liberty with Solar Engineering infotext
====================

Flying on GRN ship, open the replist after a mission, and I find this needle in the eye.

http://i.imgur.com/byQP9j3.jpg?1

Looks like this was addressed. -Alex

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - Shaggy - 11-30-2016

====================
Bug: Crayter Republic "Atlas" Transporter showing the old stats before the buff.
====================

#1 Shows the Top half of the infocard
#2 Bottom half of the info card shows the old stats of the ship
Fixed. -Alex.

====================
Bug: Crayter Republic Reputation Sheet Name shows as Colonial Military
====================

Reputation Sheet

This actually affects not just CR but other players who CR interact with, for example Minerva Research Center (PoB) the IFF shows as :"Colonial Military" but it is and should be "Crayter Republic" so we had trouble docking CR| CR and CR|- tagged ships which where added to the base due to the IFF confusion. Not only this but every faction who is NOT CR is automatically shown as RED to CR, I believe this is because the Reputation Sheet originally was the IMG Guard, can this be changed/fixed please so our allies are not actually hostile and it will stop the red = dead theory.

Fixed IFF. -Xalrok

RE: 4.88.6 Bug Reports - casualty - 12-01-2016

====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Cryo-Organisms has placeholder for infocard
====================

The Cryo-Organisms commodity infocard has the only line 'Placeholder'.