Discovery Gaming Community
Luke's Photoshoppin' Thread. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Luke's Photoshoppin' Thread. (/showthread.php?tid=101901)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Luke. - 10-05-2014

Let me know what you want on it etc. and i'm sure I can do that for you. Will be 50 mil.

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Shalo - 10-05-2014

So what i want is something "Freelancer faction" based for my faction. should have the following (only if possible)

Character Image( i will give after i see it if you dont mind)
Name: bla bla bla (i will tell after i see it if you dont mind)
Encryption: High

is this ok with you?

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Luke. - 10-05-2014

No problem. I'll get to work in the next day or so.

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Hermes - 10-06-2014

Requesting a Base logo

A logo for a base which should be acting as a Trade hub
The base name should be included in the logo "Nebula Complex"
Colors is up to you , i like neat graphics work of yours
so let go your imagination Smile

decide the required money and i ll pay gladly

regards,
Xenon

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Jessitrescott - 10-07-2014

i want a LR siggy

LR-Nonsense.Defect, it should include "If it has a defect ,its just nonsense" and a girl pic (suprise me with this one go for something sexy ) and a Pirate trans Aka bull mastiff background is completely upto you but go for something Rouge like

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Luke. - 10-07-2014

Shouldn't be an issue, queued behind Shalo's request. I haven't forgotten about it I promise.

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Shalo - 10-07-2014

No problem, take your time

RE: Luke's Mediocre Photoshoppin' - Luke. - 10-13-2014

Shalo's now finally complete. Jessi i'll be onto yours in the next day or so. Work has once again destroyed me this weekend Sad

RE: Luke's Photoshoppin' Thread. - Luke. - 10-15-2014

Jessi's done...when she replies at least.

BBCode for original post revamped to make it less cluttered and less of an eyesore.

Taking requests.

RE: Luke's Photoshoppin' Thread. - Mímir - 10-17-2014

Hey Lewk! Can you make me a signature?

Something with a Sabre, and maybe some cool lighting and the callsign 'Thrasher' - or leave it without text. Lots of Sabre signatures around, so feel free to play around and make it stand out a little, while still showing the supreme sexiness of the Sabre. I'll pay well.

The Sabre could be shooting at stuff or just randomly towards the "camera" or something, perhaps. I use purplies, 1 deb turret and a lovely missile, and I got red "Edge World" engines on the Sabre. Don't know how this stuff works, but if possible I'd like the ship to be shooting and spamming missiles like crazy (if it can look cool without a ridiculous amount of work). I'd like the signature to be action-packed, dramatic and PVP-like so that when I see it I feel like logging.

You'll get to see your art all over the place when I spam the forum, so make it your most awesome signature ever Tongue