Discovery Gaming Community
The wiki update status - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Discovery Wiki (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: The wiki update status (/showthread.php?tid=22144)

The wiki update status - cshake - 11-07-2009

Figured I should put this here:

All ships have been updated for V4.85.2.1. Most did not change from V4.85.0, so you will see many of them with that category still, but I have gone through everything that had any data or infocard change and updated accordingly. Also, I've replaced all the old white background ship images with (in my opinion) purdy new .pngs with transparency that I rendered myself.

I've fixed the weapon infobox template, and am in the process of creating individual pages for every weapon, which will include the selling locations. If anyone wants to help with that, please do, just leave the image name that was generated by my page even if it isn't uploaded yet, as I have a copy of every image on my computer but haven't gotten around to uploading them all.

The wiki update status - Maj.Marshall - 11-07-2009

Could someone post the link for the page for me?

The wiki update status - Canadianguy - 11-07-2009

' Wrote:Could someone post the link for the page for me?

The link for which page?

CShake generator?

The wiki update status - cshake - 11-08-2009

' Wrote:The link for which page?

CShake generator?

It's on every page on the wiki - look on the left, it has a link to "Wiki Code Generator", that's mine.

The wiki update status - Rodent - 11-13-2009

Did a bio on the wiki. Robert D'Souza is the name.

The wiki update status - Barrier - 11-16-2009

<strike>Whee, as of now, only the Taus need the addition of JG/JH locations.</strike>
Well, maybe I missed a system or two...
As of now, every system has the written data on Jump Gates and Jump Holes. YAAAY
PM me if you see one that I missed, or just a wrong location of a JG/JH.

The wiki update status - mwerte - 01-08-2010

30 some pictures of bases added. I meant to get through to "D" but fell asleep after a buttload of Battleships. I'll do some more tomorrow night. :)

And if anyone adds a base that begins with A or B and doesn't include an image I will cut you.

7/26 letters done

The wiki update status - mwerte - 01-10-2010

C and D bases have pictures. Dang you CShake for adding more A and B for me. *grumps*

E and F done as well. I'm on a roll!

Edit2: G, I, J, P, U all done. (J/P/U all only had one base, i'm stat padding. :D)

W and V done for kicks and giggles.

Tired now, K and onward will be done tomorrow. Maybe.

16/26 letters done! And as of this point I have uploaded 66 pictures. XD

A request to the Wiki head leader peoples.

Could someone make me a tag to tag pages that have bad pictures? I know I've uploaded a few that aren't quite on par (and have them written down so I can go edit them later) and would like to be able to track these, so that I, or others, know that while there is a picture for the page, said picture needs updating.

The wiki update status - Canadianguy - 01-10-2010

' Wrote:Could someone make me a tag to tag pages that have bad pictures? I know I've uploaded a few that aren't quite on par (and have them written down so I can go edit them later) and would like to be able to track these, so that I, or others, know that while there is a picture for the page, said picture needs updating.
We already have a category called: Images needing to be replaced or something like that, let me find it.

Edit: Add this:
[[Category:Images_to_be_replaced]]
At the bottom of image pages if they need to be replaced.

The wiki update status - mwerte - 01-14-2010

G and F re-pictured

L K and N pictureized.

I'm staying ahead of CShake, but only barely.:)