Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

=LSF= Comments processing center - Fat.Igor - 01-21-2012

Thank you very much for reviewing my case. Next time I'll be sure to get a better lawyer!

=LSF= Comments processing center - Yber - 01-21-2012

Yo! I had a great RP with a couple of guys of yours a minutes ago! Just amaizing! There are some RPers in Liberty yet! Bring it on guys! I hope to meet you again soon, with things more on my side indeed. Kudos!

Lupercal, captain of the Pirate Transport "Hesse".

=LSF= Comments processing center - koske - 01-21-2012

Quote:Yo! I had a great RP with a couple of guys of yours a minutes ago! Just amaizing! There are some RPers in Liberty yet! Bring it on guys! I hope to meet you again soon, with things more on my side indeed. Kudos!

Lupercal, captain of the Pirate Transport "Hesse".

Thank you for submitting your comment. We are always glad to see good rumors about our operatives in space.

Yours
Miss Anna Brown
Director of Liberty Security Force
Liberty Security Force

=LSF= Comments processing center - alphadog - 04-16-2012

Yay. Feedback thread.

About your transport this time.

LSF Bison coming out of Gallia, that's odd! Oh well, it's Gallia, let's see what he's all about. Cryocubes? Oh joy! Not going to happen. Opening fire on the Navy? Oh well, time to shoot back then. Boom. Dead.

Oh look, it's the same transport again, 5 minutes after we shot him! Again, cryocubes. Not going to happen. Oh hey, there's a random bounty hunter floating around this time. Yay, more shooting. Even the Bounty Hunter is silently helping the LSF transport this time.

While your transport didn't really break any rules, it's a rather lame move I think, coming back 3 times. Not to mention the whole being in Gallia thing.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Skullz - 04-17-2012

Lore wise, the Liberty Security Forces have an interest in Gallia, so it is perfectly reasonable to go to gallia. If that's to steal technology then we are doing something good.

Next, we need cryocubes for bases. Getting them from Gallia makes sense inrp as I have already said but also increase's the time and effort our members put in to getting those commodities.

Lastly, player perspective, it takes around 45-55minutes to bring goods from Gallia to Liberty. So trying to do the run again is a good idea, and the current game mechanics infact support this. Rules wise, and whats required for bases.

We have both a roleplay reason, supported by lore and a good oorp reason (to gain cheaper cryocubes). I don't see any problem if its giving you more roleplay. And personnally, I'd think Gallic players would like a little more activity in Gallia. Obviously not, given that you seem to have a problem with the lore.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Narendran87 - 04-17-2012

I do want to contradict this. But yeah you will reject. So I will pass over this. Its rule wise perfect and alpha said its an lame thing to do

Edit : You guys just say what you want as RP and Cry OORP when someone finds your base. So I will probably move on

=LSF= Comments processing center - Skullz - 04-17-2012

One can say its a lame thing to do to kill someone several times, who is putting allot of time in to something, like our member was.

Quote:Edit : You guys just say what you want as RP and Cry OORP when someone finds your base. So I will probably move on

No one did, so I hope you take your false musings somewhere else please.:)

=LSF= Comments processing center - koske - 04-17-2012

Quote:Transports/Freighters which have been killed in a PvP fight may return to the system in which they were destroyed but only for purposes of moving through the system or for trade within that system. They may only act in a purely defensive manner. This exemption applies only to players who are in the system for the purposes of trading and does not apply to mining, piracy or any other activity.

Quote:Oh look, it's the same transport again, 5 minutes after we shot him!

LSF has many contacts in Gallic space, since Council transports are able to fly/trade Liberty space and for it Liberty offers them help if they are in need of one during the space travel in Liberty, so our transports could be found in Gallia dealing with Council maybe.

Yours,
Miss Anna Brown
Liberty Security Force

=LSF= Comments processing center - jammi - 04-17-2012

Sure, do some actual RP with the Council to justify that then. Until then, it's just a lame excuse. LSF had no lore grounds for overtly workig in Gallia with transports.

=LSF= Comments processing center - koske - 04-17-2012

By starting the whole base project, LSF found needs in Gallic space and speaking of that LSF has no limits in space because we are security agency, which is mainly based in protecting Republic by working outside of same Republic. Supplying that base also counts as protecting Republic Liberty, because it is in our interest.

As far as I know we have contact with council, they were first on our list when we found that our base needs materials which can only be found in Gallic space. Call that cooperation if you wish.

ADD: Actually we are speaking of something which isn't even supported with clear evidence, nor you found what our transports were even doing.

Yours,
Miss Anna Brown
Liberty Security Force