Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 12-30-2009

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Commissar-Commander Alvin Katz SCRA
TARGET ID: Intelligence Division, to be sent to all assets
***HEAVILLY ENCRYPTED***

This broadcast was sent to us by Doc Holiday of the TAZ it is an unsecured broadcast to all Zoners and he saw fit to share it with us.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56019#

It seems this information should be forwarded to our Red Hessian allies and to the Molly Republic, espcially given the nature of current events.

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - cmfalconer - 12-31-2009

Chris Falconer: CommID: Commissar-Captain Alexi Karchov
Message Target: All SCRA Pilots
Message Source: Mykolaiv Research Station:Omega 52

Pilots of the Primary and Defensive fleet. With the blessing of our glorious leader, Grand Admiral James McIntosh, I am delivering to you new standing orders.

We are starting a new campaign in the upper Omega systems of Omega 3 and Omega 7, with the possibility of expanding later. Operation RAMPART will be a set of standing orders and rules of engagement designed to safeguard civilian travel through the upper Omegas.

As pilots in the SCRA under Operation RAMPART, you will be charged with ending piracy in the Omega 3 and Omega 7 system. Either by yourself or in packs, you will patrol the lanes of Omega 3 and Omega 7, on the hunt for pirates. The following are the rules of engagement for this operation.

Quote:1. If a pirate is encountered, you are to inform the pirate that under the orders of the Coalition, piracy in the Omegas is forbidden. Give the pirate one chance to leave the area. If not, engage and eliminate.

2. Do not engage civilians. These are the people we are protecting. Do not intimidate or intentionally frighten civilians. Do not engage unless all possible avenues have been exhausted AND you have started to take hull damage.

3. If a member of the Red Hessians, LWB, Unioners, or Bundschuh are encountered in the act of piracy, DO NOT ENGAGE. These are our comrades in arms, even if some are misguided. Ask the pilot kindly to leave the Omega systems. If the pilot refuses, ascertain visual evidence of the individual and forward it to High Command.

4. Corsairs are to be given no quarter. Tell the dogs to scurry home with their tail between their legs, and if they refuse or hesitate, send them to their maker.

5. For the sake of this operation, all Zoners are to be considered neutral parties until they prove otherwise. Let their capital ships go unless threatened. If you catch a pirate escaping justice into the Zoner No-Fire Zone or docking with Freeport 1 itself, capture visual evidence and forward it to High Command and Commissar-Commander Katz.

6. The Bounty Hunters sellswords are not to be considered civilian. Engage and eliminate. No quarter given, none asked for.

7. If you encounter House military in either of the Omega systems, do not engage unless fired upon first.

Special recognition may result from pilots going above and beyond in this campaign.

For the Revolution. For the Red Dawn.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 01-01-2010

Transmission to: Comrade Julio Quintillia
Comm ID: Captain Totenkopt, Recon Squadron Commander
CC: Recon Squadron, Commissar-Captain Karchov, Commissar-Commander Katz

Comrade, good to hear from you, and excellent work. I am unsure of your rank, as you've referred to yourself as several different things, but if not already, from this day forward you are a full Lieutenant. Feel free to outfit yourself with a Revolution or Insurgent class, if you do not already own one.

Lieutenant Quintillia, carry on with OP UMBRELLA, and do not concern yourself with OP RAMPART for the moment, the line dogs will take care of that.

Are there any other members of Recon Squadron on the books at this time? If not, I shall require another pilot.

Alexi, this new Operation looks excellent, I shall pass anything my men pick up on to you, to aid in your command of this new intiative.

Transmission Ended

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 01-03-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TARGET ID: SCRA Assets

[Image: Katzscomm.jpg]

The Glorious Revolution brings rewards to its most faithful, dedicated and loyal.

Vicenta Gonzales, your work on hunting spies for the Provost Marshal’s office has been exemplary. I am making the secondment permanent, and High Command has seen fit to make you a Commissar to continue the bold fight against counter revolutionaries. Hunt them Vicenta, bring them down, and keep the Revolution strong!

Gabriel Mao, your leadership and dedication to the cause in Kusari has not gone unnoticed, High Command has seen fit to promote you to the rank of Full Commander and expects you to broaden your mission and actions against the decadent and corrupt Samura controlled Empire of Kusari!

Julio Quinetillia, your mission with Project: Umbrella must be expanded beyond the capabilities and clearances of a mere Lt. You have been promoted to RECON Lt. Commander effective immediately. We need that data, Comrade. Good luck, good hunting!

Stenka Razin, with the acquisition of the CPR-Kerimov there is a need for a command level officer to take charge of the cruiser. You are here-by promoted, under direct orders of Admiral McIntosh’s office, to the rank of Lt. Commander. You will undergo advanced level command training, and take operational command of all Space Based Operations of Project: Umbrella.

At this time, from my office aboard the new Cruiser CPW-Trotsky, I would like to extend my congratulations to Commissar-Captain Bethune and Captain Totenkopt on their recent promotions, in line with their duties. It is a pleasure to serve with you, and fight at your side gentlemen.

Commodore’s Luis Gellantra and Alexi Karchov (Acting-Admiral) the men and women of the Fighter Corps, the Coalition Marines, and the Coalition Civilian Government stand behind you, ready to support your efforts to lead us into the Red Dawn!

For the Revolution, for the Great Leader!

Commissar-Commander Alvin Katz
Комисса́р-Командир Элвин Кац

СРЩ-Трoцкий

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pieguy259 - 01-03-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Commissar-Lieutenant Vicenta Gonzalez, Provost Marshal's Office

Today I proceeded to Mykolaiv, as I received a tipoff that some of that traitor Yue Fei's men were sabotaging the station's equipment and projects.

Inspecting the biodomes, I caught one of those swine in the act, planting an explosive device on the glass. I immediately charged him with high treason against the Coalition and executed him, stopping him from destroying our food supply.

I then rigorously interrogated the crew working in the shipyards, finding them to be totally loyal to our cause. The station maintenance crews, however, were not so clean. I found at least three of them deliberately sabotaging air vents and hydraulic ducts. They were swiftly punished for their crimes.

I will remain at Mykolaiv for the time being, as I don't think those counter-revolutionary filth will be deterred for long. I am also assembling a Militsiya to investigate the saboteurs' families. If they have no knowledge of these despicable acts, they will be allowed to go, though we will of course continue to monitor them.

Viva la revolucion!

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - cmfalconer - 01-03-2010

CommID: Acting-Admiral Alexi Karchov - Gold Lead, Fighter Corps CO
Message Subject: Operation RAMPART
Message Source: Medical Bay - Mykolaiv Research Station:Omega 52
Message Target: SCRA High Command - Zvezdny Gorodok:Omega 52
Message CC: SCRA Fighter Corps. SCRA Fleet Command

Comrades, I bring news both glorious and disheartening. I will run through the days events in order.

First, the
Saratov met up with Lt. Cmdr. Stenka Razin and the Social Credit for a sweep of the upper Omegas as part of Operation RAMPART. We made our way through the Corsair-infested Omega 5 system, and proceeded to Omega 3 on intel from Cmdr. Katz and the Social Credit about a known Corsair pirate in the system.

We discovered the target inside the NFZ of Freeport 1. Inspection showed it to be a Corsair Imperator. First on the scene, I contacted the pilot, informing him that the Omegas were pirate-free zones under Coalition protection. The gunboat sidled up to my Storm and resumed communications, telling me he would leave the system. However, while still inside the NFZ, the Imperator opened fire on the
Saratov. Luckily, my crew and I anticipated this maneuver and moved to engage as Katz and Razin entered scanning range. After trading body blows with the Imperator, my fire-support came in and, giving the Corsair a steady diet of cruise disruptors and battle-razors, it finally succombed.
[Image: 01-02-10Shot1.jpg]

We moved to continue our patrol, passing through Omega 7. Long Range scanners showed numerous anomalous readings in Omega 5, so I ordered the flightgroup to head there. Joined by the Typhoon
Savaloski under the command of Commodore Gellantra, we spotted the HAF Praefect Tiger's Claw and engaged. The Storms and Razin's Revolution stayed out of the fight as Gellantra and his crew showed remarkable gallantry and skill, and made short work of the cruiser.
[Image: 01-02-10Shot2.jpg]
[Image: 01-02-10Shot3.jpg]

The
Tiger's Claw must have gotten a distress call off, because as the fleet took inventory of damage and resources, a Corsair armada descended upon the small flotilla of Coalition craft. The flotilla put up a valiant fight, but the odds were against us. First to go was the Saratov to the combine fire of three Praetorians. Next to succumb was the Social Credit. Commodore Gellantra came in the Borodino, but it was too late. Gathering up the escape pods and fighting a running battle back to Omega 52, scans of the Corsair armada show that the odds were stacked against us in what can only be a Corsair trap.

There were no less than twelve (12) ships of various classes arrayed against our group. Two Osiris class Battleships were part of the flotilla, at least three Praetorians, several Titans, and other various craft possibly including numerous Imperator gunboats. This against three gunboats and a Revolution bomber, late joined by Lt. Gonzalez. Sensor records indicate this flotilla was made up of numerous HAF members, members of the Sails, D.Brothers, and various independent members of the Corsair nation.

Although all pilots are alive, the ships are not. The
Saratov and the Social Credit were salvaged and are currently being overhauled. The Corsair menace must be taken care of.

Acting-Admiral Alexi Karchov
CO Fighter Corps
CPW Saratov

Message Send...
...Uploading Data...
...Redirecting...
...Success

CommID: Acting-Admiral Alexi Karchov - Gold Lead, Fighter Corps CO
Message Subject: Quartermaster change and Training Regiment
Message Target: All SCRA Forces

The following changes to standard protocol are effective immediately. Any failure to adhere to these statutes directly will result in punishments.

FIRST: Due to the new duties of Captain Norman Bethune, all requests for new ships and ID papers will go through Commissar-Commander Alvin Katz. If you do NOT go through Katz for your papers, visas, or new equipment requests, you will NOT receive your new equipment.

SECOND: It has come to both my attention, and to that of Fighter Corps XO and Training Officer Commodore Luis Gellantra's attention that there is a severe lack of proficiency in the Fighter Corps when it comes to direct combat engagements. This will change immediately.

All pilots will be expected to spend much of their free time improving their combat effectiveness in all ships that they currently are vetted to fly. Please see Commodore Gellantra or any pilot in Red Squadron for training protocols and make all available efforts to schedule training times.

The Fighter Corps were once feared when seen flying into battle. Let it be that way again. When the SCRA come in their snubfighters, let the rest of Sirius tremble.

FOR THE RED DAWN
Acting-Admiral Alexi Karchov
Fighter Corps CO
CPW Saratov

Message Send...
...Success

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 01-03-2010

Transmission to: SCRA Fighter Corps
Comm ID: Grand Admiral McIntosh
Sending Location: CPW Terra IV, Leeds System

Comrades, after consulting Acting-Admiral Karchov, and Captain Totenkopt, this is the current manning slate for the Glorious Fighter Corps of the Coalition. If you lack a spot, or you feel that you do not deserve the position you hold, contact Admiral Karchov via private means.

Fighting Formations of the Fighter Corps

Red Squadron
Red Leader - Comandante O'Jovem
Red Two - Commodore Luis Gellantra
Red Three - Commissar-Captain Norman Bethune
Red Four - Admiral Yuri Striatov
Red Five - Lieutenant Commander Viktor Heinz
Red Six - Lieutenant Mikhail Tarasov
Red Nine - Commander Eugen Weise

Gold Wing
Gold Lead - Commodore Alexi Karchov

Group One
Gold Two - Commodore Bjorn Thorvaldsson
Gold Four - Commander Gabrial Mao
Gold Five - Lieutenant Pavel Medvedov
Gold Six - Commisssar-Lieutenant Vicenta Gonzalez
Gold Seven - Lieutenant Alexandra Volkova
Gold Eight - Lieutenant Commander Volodya Fedorov

Group Two
Gold Three -Commissar-Commander Alvin Katz
Gold Nine - Lieutenant Rose Moreau
Gold Ten - Lieutenant Yuri Aliabiev
Gold Eleven - Lieutenant Nitchiev Lanakov
Gold Twelve - Lieutenant Ymir Molotov

Recon Squadron
Recon Leader - Captain Totenkopt, Occasionally aboard the CPW Death's Head
Recon Two Lieutenant Commander Julio Quinetillia
Recon Three Lieutenant Mikhail Petrov
Recon Four Lieutenant Stenka Razin

In addition, I fully endorse the orders of Admiral Karchov. Any pilot who shows a lack of progress or interest in training will be executed for traitorism against the Revolution.

McIntosh out.

Transmission Ended

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 01-03-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TARGET ID: SCRA high Command

[Image: Katzscomm.jpg]

As per orders, the CPR-Kerimov has been moved to a secure location, pending our science teams arrival.

It is recommended that the IFF of this vessel be changed as soon as possible to avoid mis-communications with the Guard fighter wings. Of whom, a large number will be dealing with me personally in the near future.

This vessel possesses phenomenal sensor capabilities, and currently my prize crew are using the intervening time to collect a vast amount of data on surrounding star systems… including a few that have previously not been charted.

It appears this is a fine ship, though the interior decor is not to my personal tastes, a bit extravagant in the Neo-Egyptian styling. The stealth technology is remarkable...

I have also communicated directly with Grand Admiral Kelt, who wishes to extend his thanks to us for our cooperation, and the hope of further joint ventures to fully utilize our strengthening friendship.

Again,

For the Revolution, and the Great Leader

Commissar-Captain Alvin Katz

СРЩ-Трoцкий

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - jammi - 01-03-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Recon <strike>Lieutenant</strike> Lieutenant Commander Julio Quinteillia.
TARGET ID: SCRA high Command

Hola mi comrades.
Firstly, gracius for my recent promotion. I cannot say how much it means to me to be recognised in such a manner for my work towards the Red Dawn. I will be setting off for Omicron Minor as soon as I am able to, to contact an Order agent.

At the moment the main handicap on my assignment for Op. UMBRELLA is that the Order| is doing it's job rather too well and proving impossible to track down. Hopefully I'll be able to find someone at Toledo to act as a guide through the Nomad Worlds. I'm assuming I'll need Admiral Kelt's express permission for one of his men to be utilised in this manner though. I seem to remember he left the transmission asking for a scout unanswered.

As for the call for proficiency training with Commodore Gellantra, I will be signing on for training in both my Partisan and Revolution as soon as my operational duties allow me to. For now I will be choosing to remain with those craft instead of upgrading my Partisan to a Insurgent. I believe the Revolution aptly represents the crushing hammer, and the Partisan the biting blade of the Revolution's sickle. Overpowering force and careful tact, si?
Adios comrade.

~Lieutenant Commander Julio Quinteillia

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 01-04-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TARGET ID: Lieutenant Commander Julio Quinteillia

Commander, check and reply to my communication logs with Order Primary fleet in the Communication database, I have cleared you for access to that channel.

I have been in direct communication with an Order Recon Scout who should be able to work with you.

Good luck.

Commissar-Captain Alvin Katz

СРЩ-Трoцкий

END TRANSMISSION