Discovery Gaming Community
Memorial thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Memorial thread (/showthread.php?tid=48570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Memorial thread - lw'nafh - 01-05-2011

' Wrote:Roly, Roly is dearly missed
Whatever happened to him?

Memorial thread - Garuda - 01-28-2011

THE JOKER!

Memorial thread - Araevin Teshurr - 02-21-2011

Quorg- I don't think alot of people liked him, but I did, we had alot of fun together, and he introduced me to the Slaver's Union. He left, you know, school and stuff; hope he comes back around one day.
Kaiwren-Troll? Yes. Friend? Yes. He has not been gone for very long, and I did not know him for very long, but he was funny as hell.
Costin-I was sad, I almost forgot to list this little bugger. A great RP'er and a good friend of mine as well. I know he is still creeping around, near death. One day he will come back, and I will have someone to argue with, senselessly and for hours, like we once did.

Memorial thread - RmJ - 02-27-2011

How long has this been here?

Hm those I remember that are no longer present. Actually the only ones I paid attention too have returned. MissileMonkey I know isn't around much anymore? The retired leader of the LSF ! WHO Left shortly after I joined.

Memorial thread - n00bl3t - 02-27-2011

' Wrote:How long has this been here?

Hm those I remember that are no longer present. Actually the only ones I paid attention too have returned. MissileMonkey I know isn't around much anymore? The retired leader of the LSF ! WHO Left shortly after I joined.

Sniper?

Also, Bauer.:P

Memorial thread - schlurbi - 04-02-2011

Zapp. Missing him :l

Memorial thread - looqas - 06-01-2011

Interesting to read how many names I can pick up. Being that I left 1.5 year ago or so. I can't keep the track of time anymore. I'm free! Finally free! I have no good or bad feelings towards Disco anymore.

I just visited to see the place on a spur of the moment and ran into this little thread.

Memorial thread - Tomtomrawr - 06-01-2011

Jam. A good friend of mine on the server. I'll certainly miss him.

Memorial thread - Bloody Reverb - 06-01-2011

OOh i remember one guy who helped me when i was starting. The only i remember is that his name was TehNoob. It was Train....i think Stork. He helped me how to play, rules and gave me some cash to buy Rhino. It was more than half year ago.

I miss him! last time i saw him was....5 or more months ago.

Memorial thread - Grumblesaur - 06-28-2011

' Wrote:Quorg- I don't think alot of people liked him, but I did, we had alot of fun together, and he introduced me to the Slaver's Union. He left, you know, school and stuff; hope he comes back around one day.
Kaiwren-Troll? Yes. Friend? Yes. He has not been gone for very long, and I did not know him for very long, but he was funny as hell.
Costin-I was sad, I almost forgot to list this little bugger. A great RP'er and a good friend of mine as well. I know he is still creeping around, near death. One day he will come back, and I will have someone to argue with, senselessly and for hours, like we once did.

Kaiwren is still alive and kicking. I go rogging with him almost daily.