Discovery Gaming Community
Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=65928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Silver - 08-04-2012

[Image: commslinksilver.png]

Sorry. Gettin' a bad comm here.

*Smirks*

All i hear is bullshat on this end.

Seems i have to hang a bigger sign sayin' "No. No. And no."

Kisses,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Ryummel - 09-22-2012

>>Transmission received...
>>ID: Mark Emmerich
Is this the colorful gang? I'm looking to make a certain amount of cash by resorting to unmoral means such as shooting law-enforcement groups which claim to defend innocent citizens given such heads are very well paid nowadays. That and jumping in the hunt-the-Hispanic bandwagon.

Even if I was born Libertonian, I've been operating as a freelancer across the Omicrons and Omegas for almost three years, mostly engaged in activities against the Order and Outcasts, not before taking a tour around Rheinland offering my services to spare Bundschuh cells. I think that's pretty much what you would need to know, able to shoot and show no remorse, si?
>> ... ... ...

Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Kaze - 09-22-2012

[Image: commslinktitanium2.png]
*She nods her head in greetings*

Mark Emmerich,

It seems you've seen a lot of Sirius already, and you seem eager.
That's just what we want. And if you can get through the first days you might become one color of that colorful gang.

The color Sangria will be meeting you on Barrier base to tell you the details.
Name me a time and I'll forward it over to her.

Regards,
Reaver Merc. Co. Director,
Daniela Derringer, Titanium.

Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Ryummel - 09-22-2012

>>Transmission received...
>>ID: Mark Emmerich
I'm two hours left to arrive at Barrier Gate. The ship is a Kusari design painted in red, unless Blood Dragons actually ring you a bell.

Thank you.
>> ... ... ...

Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Evo - 09-23-2012

[Image: 180PG-header.png]

'Ello there laddies, ah heard reavers' 're quite a profitable group. Been findin' mah time in Wild Geese to be.. less so. Call meh ole' fash'n'd but ah'm loyal to the creds. Lemme know wot y'want 'o meh t'get 'is process goin'. 'Is'll be mah last 'fficial message as a member 'o th'Geese.

[Image: 180PG-footer.png]

Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Kaze - 09-23-2012

Braden O'Reilly,

As discussed is space, you're being accepted as running the trail and prove yourself.
Get to know the others a bit better and I'm sure you'll do great.

We will have those ID cards sorted out shortly too,
Meaning for you too Mark.

Regards,

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Eternal Nightmare - 10-31-2012

:INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::ID - [color=#696969]Allen Walker
::
::Location - Unknown::

So I guess thats the place that your, Tianium friend wanted me to check.To be honest it sounds quite intresting...I have fun destroying things while I get some cashies *he pauses* in return.
Fun it is for sure...Not easy choice to make though..but who cares. I'm am up for it, if needed.

~Walker.

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Kaze - 10-31-2012

Afternoon Allen Walker,

Titanium isn't my friend as you may have noticed, although I do like Titanium a lot for some strange reason.
Since I'm in charge over the whole colorful group you've contacted.

But it's good to hear someone would like to be a color again, but I need more details.
Tell me about yourself, besides the 'I'm a very big criminal around Liberty' part.

I don't care if you're a good or bad pilot, as long as you like earning the credits, gained from making body bags useful.
We Reavers do have some rules around, at least these were left from Kaze.

#1: Kane is God.
#2: Lazuli is a rapist.
#3: Don't be an ass and make money.
#4: That brown stuff happens.
#5: Have fun.

If you think you can follow up on these set of rules consider yourself part of the pack.
And you would be able to start proving yourself worthy for a color.

Regards,

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Eternal Nightmare - 10-31-2012

[color=#000000]:INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::ID -Allen Walker ::
::Location - Unknown::

Well...thats not hard I will give you some resume...I don't think you need details:

I am 27 years old...Living in New York by that time. I was born...well I have no idea. One family adopted me and brought me to Omicron Alpha, planet Malta. On the age of 12 I was dispatched on a secret project for "super soldiers" .However that was a lie...they were creating animals and killers. I lost my family... they were killed when they came to visit me on the fraking station. I lost my mind... killed my commander and escaped.Few years I was flying around Alpha trying to find what to do...after some time I met the leader of "13th squadron".I accepted her offer and moved to New York... to work and help the 'Casts high command.From quite some time I am the leader of the squadron...though it have no purpose now..since no one needs us.

Thats why I was intrested in your offer.
As for the cash and the rules...sure...

~Walker out

RE: Reaver Merc. Co. Recruitment - Kaze - 10-31-2012

[quote='Titanium Reaver' pid='1253255' dateline='1351715243']

Afternoon again Allen Walker,

We are inviting you for a visit on Barrier station to have things checked in properly.
About your payment, it'll be depending on how much you happen to kill and how good you are at your job in general.

Regards,