Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - alphadog - 06-17-2010

*Incoming transmission*
  • Comm ID: Paul Fisher
  • Subject: Patrol report #2

Today, I started my patrol assuming it would be a quick but thorough. At 08:57SMT, I left the docks of New Berlin to get started. I checked long range sensors for any military presence in Sirius, and found several vessels in Omega-7, together with some Corsairs. While I was trying to get my group encryption in order, I headed for Omega-7 to see if I could be of any assistance.

When I finally got there at 09:06SMT, I saw several military ships engaged with Corsairs. Major General Gunther Rall ordered me to assist Adrian Adelheid with his fight against two mercenaries. The two mercs were David Calhoun and Victoria Lesley. Fortunately, two Hessian (Rudolf Raubtier and Sophie Schwab) ships decided to help us with the Corsair threat.

at 09:12SMT, Mirrage's ship was destroyed, causing panic among the Corsairs. They decided to flee the scene of battle. With the Corsairs gone, only the 2 mercs were left. The Hessians didn't feel very comfortable with the large military presence, so they left before we could charge them with anything illegal.

I am not sure what happened to Victoria Lesley, but she was not on my scanners when I was checking if we were making any progress. There is no indication of an explosion in my logs, so I think she retreated as well. With that, only one merc was left. He figured we were way too strong for him to handle, he tried to escape. We tried to persue, but he got away eventually. So at 09:18SMT, all hostiles were gone.

at 09:19SMT, General Leutnant Felicia Drum ordered us back to Rheinland space for debriefing.

While I was flying back to my regular post in Hamburg, the General Leutnant decided it was time to kick some Liberty ass. at 09:30SMT, she ordered every available pilot to the Rheinland border. My plan for a short patrol failed, but ofcourse, I could not refuse the order. With a total of 4 Wraiths (General Leutnant Felicia Drum, Gefreiter Helena von Gross, Flieger Eva McDowell and Flieger Paul Fisher) , we headed for Texas. Along the way, we got some extra reinforcement from a member of the secondary fleet, in a Fafnir Bomber, Anna Fleischer.

We arrived in Texas at 09:43SMT. I think the Navy was asleep, because there wasn't a single Navy soul in Texas. Flieger Eva McDowell scouted planet Houson for any Navy presence. She detected a Secondary Fleet Gunboat, named LNS Aspen. It was a very quiet captain, incompetent of saying anything but "Greetings". He was doomed anyway, so at 09:56SMT, the General Leutnant gave permission to fire. It was not only a quiet captain, but a very bad one too. Two minutes after the first shot, the LNS Aspen was a big cloud of scrap metal.

at exactly 10.00SMT, I spotted some Navy reinforcements. The Carrier class vessel LNS Maine had arrived. Soon after this, Joseph Katona joined us in the fight. The General Leutnant, happy to see some resistance at last, ordered a bombing run on the Carrier. When, the Fafnir powered up its engines, the Captain wet his pants, and docked at planet Houston. Frau Fleischer claimed it was her front light that made him wet his pants. I think this will need further investigation.

It remained quiet after that, so we decided to disturb the Liberty economy, and ambush some traders. That is when we met LSF Agent Dion Miller at 10:12SMT. He screamed his lungs out for backup, but no one responded. While preparing to turn his ship into strudel, finally some real Navy backup showed. We had a LSF Gunboat named LSF Cleveland, LSF Fighter Dion Miller, Navy fighter Virgil Redline, Navy fighter Beta-27 and Liberty Rogue ship No.More.Mr.Nice.Guy against the six of us.

at 10:20SMT, Frau Drum ordered to engage. The LSF agent proved to be a horrible pilot, him being executed at 10:23SMT by Gefreiter Helena von Gross. Next target was the LSF Gunboat. The LSF pilots get horrible training, because this pilot also went down very quick, exploding at 10:26SMT. 2-0 for the RM. Next up was another LSF Pilot, Normann O'Connor, returning from a spying mission in Hamburg. He had valuable information, so he could not be allowed to return home safely. I personally finished him at 10:29SMT without too much trouble.

This fight continued for a while. The only RM casualty of the day was Anna Fleischer, who had a big disadvantage in her large bomber versus the agile fighters of the Navy. Although, at 10:37SMT, I claimed by second kill of the day by shooting Virgil Redline's vessel to dust, followed by the destruction of Beta-27 by Gefreiter Helena von Gross. Only the rogue was left, but the General Leutnant made that into a personal dual. My patrol still wasn't finished, because at 10:45SMT, we got a report of trouble in Munich.

Flieger Eva McDowell and me set course for Munich, while Gefreiter von Gross would join us later. Flieger McDowell had a malfunction in her navigational computer, so I arrived at Munich on my own at 10:58SMT. Again, the Corsairs were causing trouble. I saw secondary fleet member Military-Wraith Engaged in combat with 4 corsairs. It was 1 gunboat and 3 fighter class vessels. They were very well trained, so until Gefreiter von Gross showed up, not much happened. Frau von Gross immediatly took charge of the operation. Under her control, we managed to blow up the gunship. I didn't had a chance to resupply, so I found myself out shield batteries and nano repair bots very quick. All the corsairs knew that, so I ended my patrol in the escape pod of my ship at 11:14SMT.

Media is available upon request.

*Transmission ended*

Rheinland Military Message Dump - CzeReptile - 06-17-2010

: ID : Flieger Blucher, Hans
: Subject : Patrol report
: Target : Kriegsmarine High Command

Today I took off in Braunschweig system, when I received a call from Va.Voelkel, who ordered me to join patrol with him. We started patrol in Stuttgart system, where nothing unusual was going on, so he decided to take me on Omega routine. VizeAdmiral also asked me about how I think are my survival chances...I am sure he tried to make a joke there.

Once we cleared Stuttgart, we arrived in Omega-7 system. Right upon arrival, a Kruger ship hailed us and informed about a pirate being present in the system. Initially, we mistaken a well armed Behemoth transport for the pirate, but we quickly corrected the mistake and flew towards a Firefly transport with Silver ore that was under attack by a single Roc bomber craft. VizeAdmiral ordered the bomber to cease fire, which he did, despite the obvious dislike to comply to the orders. We gave pursue and the craft jumped to a nearby Omega system, where he started to move away and suddenly all hell broke loose as a big stone started firing multiple guns on us, scrambling half dozen fighters and also allowing the Roc to land.
I have taken several pictures of the stone in question, maybe they deserve further investigation.
Guncam pictures :
http://img37.imageshack.us/i/freelancer2010061719214.jpg/
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/freelancer2010061719214.jpg/
http://img408.imageshack.us/i/freelancer2010061719214.jpg/

We cleared the system with threat being eliminated and continued our sweep in Omega-7. Nothing happened here, so we moved back to Stuttgart. There we met Ageira train, loaded with military vehicles. Being obviously illegal, we stopped him and ordered to return the vehicles to their original destination, with a warning never to do that again. We continued our patrol ahead of him, only to split in Frankfurt system, where we turned around at Sigma-13 gate and returned to New Berlin system, where we both docked at Rheiland military battleship.

Flieger Blucher, signing off.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - TheOrangeButterfly - 06-18-2010

ENCRYPTING MESSAGE..... Successful
ID SIGNATURE. Gefreiter Lilli Valeska
Encryption Level... MAXIMUM CAPACITY
Message Level: Priority.
To:RMHC Reporting Station

Guten Tag.
:::::Report Begins.
Yesterday I began a patrol with Flieger Eberhardt und Hauptfeldwebel . It was a rather uneventful day, but then we had a Liberty Rogue Barghest attempt to run zeh blockade. I single-handedly destroyed the vessel with ease.
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1347/screen136.png
(Bomber kill)
The next target was one Leutnant Klaus Strausburg of the Red Hessian Army (RHA). He went through the regular Oh you are a bloodthirsty oppressor with me. I would have none of that crazy revolutionary talk und immediately incinerated his ship in an easy dogfight.
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1654/screen140.png
(Red Hessian Army Kill)
My next kill was one Bundschuh who attempted to rabit once we were taking his ship to the Vierlande to be put into zeh impound. He tried to run und we destroyed his ship. Destruction below.
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/437/screen147.png
(Bundschuh Kill)
[Image: test1zxe.jpg]
This now begins my main report of the recon mission into Liberty with Major General Gunther Rall, Fleigers Lukas Eberhardt und Rheinhart Weiss. The recon mission began as per normal, with some intelligence gather of Hunstville Prison defenses und Sugarland Prison defenses und a routine checking out of the escape routes out of the Texas system. General Rall then ordered us to head back to Hudson with all of this information when we were ambushed by some, rather stupid I might add, Libertonians. We destroyed all the enemy forces with ease, guncam footage below of their destruction.
[Image: test2u.jpg]
As well as some photos und recon of interest of the selected intelligence I was to gather.
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8217/screen150.png
(LPI Sugarland)
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3233/screen153.png
(Naval Satellite)
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7879/screen154.png
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9325/screen155.png
(System Exits: California and Pennsylvania jumpholes)
::::Report End

- Gefreiter Lilli Valeska

End Message Body
Signal trace...Somewhere in New Berlin.
Transmission source..offline.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - CCI45-px/Probe149 - 06-20-2010

Incomming Transmission
ID: Fliegerin Lisa Thome
Subject: Patrol report
Report: 3

Guten Abend meine sehr geehrten Damen und Herren,

Conducted a patrol with Frau Gefreite Stainder and Flieger Salvenmoser.
Nothing unsual seen.

Later patrol following a distress call ended up badly.
Three Wraith were stumbling into an overwhelming force of at least ten hostile fighters, Hessians, Unioners, Mercenaries, ships of all sorts ranging from Bayonet Heavy Fighters towards Odin Very Heavy Fighters.
I myself were able to bring the destruction to one of the hostile ships due to a ramming into it while my shield was barely active. With the ram, I've forced the Unioner Arbeiter to move slightly backwards into it's own mine.
Footage.
After this, I have to say I've lost overview over this fight as three ships were constantly shooting my own.
Due to this, I had to do a tactical move towards Bonn. There, another Hessian was killed in the guns of the Battleship and of Bonn.

That is all for now.

[font=Agency FB]Thome

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Sly - 06-21-2010

[font=Impact]* Eingehende transmission... *

[font=Agency FB]Transmitter ID - Gefreiter Helena von Gross

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Guten abend, sehr geehrten Kommandants.

I received a distress call from one of our Fliegers about a situation at Stuttgart jumpgate. Flieger Thome hooked up with me and we continued our path to gate.

When we got there scanners showed multiple vessels in fight. Two mercs were in engagement with Flieger Eberhardt, and after we arrived on the scene, Hessians made their step as well and fell into combat with us. Thus, following people shall be announced: Victoria Lesley and [color=#33FF33]David Calhoun.

We've lost a ship, a ship of flieger Eberhardt, however I recovered his pod and tractored it into my hold.

The fight continued; Mercenaries fled but more Hessians came here. I have encountered a [Patrol505] group, and I advise to avoid them if unnecessary.

A moment after, Hauptfeldwebel Weddigen contacted me about the situation. I gave him report and he arrived at the battlefield shortly.

.: Snapshots transmitting... :.
[Image: fldjlt.png]

All hostile forces were scattered and terminated.

End of report.

Gefreiter von Gross, out.

[font=Impact]* Transmission enden *

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Vogel - 06-22-2010

Getriebe Zu: Rheinland Militar Oberkommando
Von: Xander Vogel
An: Beendigen

Initialisieren...
[Image: rmreportimage.png]
No introductions are necessary; you know who I am.

I'm sending this transmission in order to set the terms of my resignation from the Rheinwehr. You do not need to tell me that there is no such thing in a time of war, as I am very much aware of that. Therefore, by the time this message reaches a secretary's desk I will have traveled quite some distance from the Strausberg and be considered AWOL and no doubt an enemy of the state.

While the words of a "traitor" might fall on deaf ears here, mark my words that I am a loyal son of Rheinland and always will be. I have no intention of engaging the Rheinwehr or the Polizei unless they themselves threaten my freedom. I have left the Rheinwehr's zone of operations on my personal Tigershark, so both my assigned fighter and bomber are still in the Strausberg's hangar. I shall not betray any secrets of the Rheinwehr's operations; not that I was privy to much, or that I am clueless as to the frequency by which things such as security codes are changed.

The state of affairs in the Rheinwehr is disconcerting and disheartening, prompting me to take this course of action. I intend to stay in Rheinland, however, and continue the fight against piracy and the Libertonian invaders. To these ends I do intend to work with the Bundschuh, who I believe are the most tame of all the unlawful groups in the Vaterland, but only in so far as obtaining equipment.

Hunt me down if you feel that you must. In the meantime I'll be applying my talents towards the war effort in the ways that I see fit.

That is all.

<Ende der Bericht>

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Anomander - 06-26-2010

Comm ID: Anomander, Anomander Rake
Subject: Patrol report #1

I'm actualy want to join a Rheinland Millitary, this is my first official report.

My patrol starts about 22:00 in Battleship Westfalen in Hamburg system after few rounds in trade line I move to New Berlin system - first check out a Jump Holes in NB.

Nearby JH to Sigma-13 I meet 2 Colonial Remaint ships, Bommer and Transport Ship - everything was in order, so I let them go.

After few fights with some NPC (Hesians and LBW) I decide to end my patrol about 00:31 by dock in Battleship Westfalen.

end or report.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - brian.warren50 - 06-28-2010

**Open Transmission**

**Signal......Good**

**Download 100%**

**To: RMHQ patrol logins**

This is Gefreighter Shetland I am reporting that a Rheinland Military Battleship classed vessel fired on a RepEx

vessel with no cause. The flustered RepEx employee began to rage on about this occurance. We asked him if

maybe the second fleet had maybe misunderstood his vessel or there could of been a high jacking of a RM

Battleship vessel. Reports are still confused but further investigation is being made.

Shetland signing off.

**Closing message log**

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Backo - 06-29-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[Comm ID: Guntram Koehler]
[Location: New Berlin]

[Transmission started]

Guten tag,
This is Flieger Guntram Koehler reporting. Today I started my patrol from Battleship Moselle and after a routine check of all systems I jumped to New Berlin. From there I took the lane to Dormund Station and then the lane to Battleship Strausberg. Everything was clear so I decided I should head to Stuttgart. After I passed around one third of the distance to the jump gate the lane got disrupted. There were some low level Hessian threats - mainly flying "Stilleto" fighters. After eliminating them I got a call from [RM]Hf.Shubert.Shetland and changed course to his position - Planet New Berlin. The lane to Braudenburg Border Station was quiet and I got only one low level disruption at the lane to the planet. It was some LWB pilots in civilian ships. Again the threat was eliminated and I safely arrived at the planet's orbit. There I docked at the planet for refueling of the ship and to drop off all the escape pods I picked. After taking off I picked the signal of a ship called The.Joker on the system transmission channel. After the said ship gave out his position - The lane between Braudenburg Border Station and Battleship Strausberg we decided to use some tactics and head to Dormund Station. There I was ordered to wait by my superior at that moment. He took the lane down to Battleship Strausberg and I awaited furder orders. Then suddenly an Eagle Very Heavy Fighter showed up on scanners. It's comm ID said Joker's-Thug-Wolfy . I tried to stop his escape by powering down the lanes he was heading to and briefed herr Shetland about what's going on. He told me to leave the ship, since it will probably follow me, as it did after I took the lane to Braudenburg Border Station and then to Braudenburg Border Station. At around the same distance between both stations the lane was disrupted and there I found my superior and a huge possibly foreign destroyer with the comm ID The.Joker . After a scan his ship indentification showed as Red Hessian Guard and his ship was something called a Scylla, probably something Libertonian. Soon after the thug arrived and we had a conversation with them. The destroyer captain stated that he's here to help the Rheinlanders because he hates the Liberty Navy even more then us. Since we didn't have enough forces to possibly eliminate him herr Shetland ordered to retreat to Battleship Strausberg from where I'm writing the report right now.
Flieger Guntram Koehler out.

[Transmission ended]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kanzler Schulte - 07-01-2010

Kanzler Rheinhardt approaches a pedestal draped in the national colours of the Rheinland nation placed at the centre of a theatre-style briefing room. Within the crowd amassed sit a majority of the militarys high command and a number of other people to whom the subject is relevant. A notable stand-out against the sea of olive green uniforms and serious, battle-hardened faces is a young girl with long, blonde hair, tied back into twin-tails. She wears a uniform similar to the others present, but lacks the medals and decorations of the superior officers surrounding her indicating she is of a very low rank.

The Kanzler clears his throat, faces the people in front of him and begins his speech.

Guten tag, to all of you who accompany me here, as well as the people of Rheinland watching this broadcast. As many of you will already be aware, Admiral Malte will be temporarily standing down from her position as Fleet Admiral of the Kriegsmarine. Stalling a long and decorated career serving the great Rheinland nation until such a time one is considered to be able to perform their duties as expected. I, the Kanzler, extend my greatest gratitude for the service Admiral Malte has given to her homeland over the years.

However and of course, with the exit of one Admiral, another must rise to take their place. It is with great pleasure I assign Gunther Rall, formerly of the rank Major General, to the position of Rheinland Military Fleet Admiral. It is with high expectations I award Mister Rall the highest place within the Kriegsmarine; I, the Kanzler, alongside all of the men and women serving under the flag of Rheinland expect great things from our new Admiral above and beyond an already remarkable history.

Although it was my wish to personally admit Admiral Rall into his new position, such is life in war that it is not possible to do so the efforts against those who oppose us, of course, take precedence over a ceremony such as this. When our new Admiral returns from his tour of duty I shall personally hand to him the keys of his new office and impart the duties required for serving the great Rheinland nation as the head of the Military Forces.

I wish to thank all of you who attended today and I expect to continue seeing great things from those who take the responsibility of enacting the might of Rheinland.

Kanzler Rheinhardt departs from the pedestal and, under significant escort, leaves the room and returns to his duties as the head of Rheinland. The crowd dissipates, including the stand-out young girl who painfully stands to her feet and joins the flow of people on their way out.