Discovery Gaming Community
Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill (/showthread.php?tid=26796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Rodent - 11-10-2010

In apparent answer to Dimitrova's prayers, Stanford shows up into the bar. Glaring at Redline for a moment, she jaunts up to where Dimitrova is sitting with the smiths, with a small drink in hand.

How ye doin' Lads, Angy She starts, while taking small sips off her drink.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - Pacific - 11-10-2010

Angelina look's at her and wink's Good to see you once again Elena ! Well I am fine for the moment Enjoying commander Redline moment of K.O. She look's at the Smith's So guy's is there a Room for two girls here ? She raises an eye braw.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - ChillerMiller - 11-10-2010

John looks at Angelina and Elena

"Oh yeah feel free to join our little round"

John smiles and asks Matt to order some drinks

Angelina sit's next to Matt and she ask's. So guy's how are you ? Enjoying your time here ? She take's a zip of her Juice.

Libertonian Servicemember's Bar & Grill - mtjsmith - 11-10-2010

Matt looks at John with disgust

"Oi ye cheeky begger, I got these drinks 'ere! Pah! Just because I earn more than ye'!

Matt makes a paper dart out of a 20c note and throws it towards the Barman. It hits him straight in the back.

"Aye Barm'n - moar o'these beers and n'orange juice for tha' lovely lady 'ere"

Matt sees Dimitrova's look of "Oh God I can't understand him again"

*coughs* "I mean, get those drinks ordered and here toot-sweet Barman before these beers run dry"

Matt is slightly annoyed that he can't use his normal accent

"I'm good thanks Dimitrova, frecking horrible shift - That ionisation I had in the cockpit probably did more damage than the Rheinlanders! And how's you?

Matt smiles a wide grin and thinks about putting on some golden classics on the jukebox

John starts to laugh at his brother

" I tell you what I have the feeling a bad junker has sabotaged your ship"

John finishs his drinks, stands up and moves towards the exit

"Well i have something to do, I'll catch you up later"

Matt looks angrily at John

"Mate, I've nae even start'd on tha' good stuff n'I've bought ya two beers now! Where ya' going!"

Matt wonder's about what John said about evil Junkers

*mutters to self* "I wonder if I need tae place a magnetic lock and alarm on tha damn thing"

Joh hears his brother whining and thinks that he cant let him alone surrounded by Angelina and Elena

"Ah well i can do that later"

John sitts back next to Matt

"Ye ye time for another beer"

Angelina *sighs*. Call me Angel that's how my friend's call me. And she nod's Elena Come Join us. She Look's at Matt So how old are you ?She take's a Zip of her juice.

Matt knocks back a bit of beer

I'm 23, Angel. Been a career Navy boy since I was a cadet at 16! Ach, I must be a wee bit stupid mind, they're putting 20 year old's in command of bleeding Drednoughts in the Secondry fleet eh?"

Matt sees he's lost Angelina a bit

"Never mind, just a wee rant. I'm nae stupid like.. Was just teased to hell about my accent in my years at West Point. So I seem stupid having two accent's, but it saved me in the long run."

Matt carefully takes out the whisky from his jacket pocket to ensure that the barman doesn't see

"Righty - See Redline over there? I bet you 50c that as soon as he hears this whisky being poured - He'll leap right out his madness and want some?!

Everyone looks at Redline failing around on the floor

"Well... maybe not..."