Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 09-21-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Chusa Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Heiki Muzuhashi, Battleship Myoko
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted. As you are already familiarized with Delta comms, finish the application process there. I'm glad to say, welcome to the Naval Forces.

<div align="right]Kaigun Chusa, Hiroito Hajime.

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - jlrfernandez - 10-02-2009

Name: Koudai.Hayate
To: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo

Konnichiwa, I would like to join the honorable KNF and help fight the bretonian forces, because on the past I had a good life and now i lost all of that we should consider one of the precious gifts of life: the family. All of them killed by the brutal forces of Bretonian empire. My father was a honoured kendo martial artist he teach me a lot about our code of honour and fight skills and traditions. I took his ship that was the only thing left, a chimaera full equiped. I will follow the path of my father, a warrior path and fight all of those who try to disturb the peace and tradition of Kusari Empire under the Honoured Emperor administration.

With all respect, Samurai Koudai.Hayate

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 10-02-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Chusa Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Koudai.Hayate
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted. I've seen your performance in space, I'm glad to have you with us. Welcome aboard.

<div align="right]Kaigun Chusa, Hiroito Hajime.

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - aznremix416 - 10-04-2009

Wrong thread post, deleted

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - elthommy - 10-06-2009

Name: Shiki.Tohno
To: Kusari Naval Forces Dojo

Konnichiwa,

I would like to join the honorable KNF and serve Emperor and through him Kusari with my life.
After spending the late years outside kusari helping my parents running a business outside our dear Home I decided to return Kusari and have the life I always desired: A life with values, honor, hopes, putting Kusari ad Emperor wills above all!!

With all respects.
Shiki Tohno

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 10-07-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Daisa Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Shiki.Tohno
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted. Please complete the application in Delta communications. We are in need of new brave samurais willing to protect the empire. I hope to see you fighting for Kusari.
<div align="right]Kaigun Daisa, Hiroito Hajime.

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Ebon - 10-14-2009

***Incoming signal***
***Transmission received, opening application...***
Name: Kogan Ryu

Birthplace: New Tokyo, Yokohama Shipyard

Height: 186 cm

Weight: 70 kg

Relatives: Grandfather Shorin Ryu, Father Goju Ryu, Brother Shi-tto Ryu

Konnichiwa,

My name is Kogan Ryu the youngest in the clan, and at the moment the last one male descendant. I was raised by my Grandfather Shorin Ryu, just after my father Goju died in trap setted up by bloody bretonians,and my brother Shi-ttoo, blinded by vendetta, went to hunt down pilots who did this. It was the worst thing, he could do... Ever since we have no word from him.

When my father died and my brother missed I was 5 years old. I haven't fully understood what happened, my Grandpa knew very well that he must wait with telling me the truth about all of this. He waited thirteen years to do so. During this thirteen years I was raised in spirit of Samurai code, trained in fight and tactics (using Bomber ship class), receiving and completing orders without any complains. This years wasn't ordinary boyhood. Training was very intensive. Then I didn't appreciated it. Now I know that paying my debt to Grandpa for what he did for me is something impossible to do. The only way I can , even in small part, show him that his teaching will not be forgotten I decided to join Kusari Naval Forces.

In the name of the Emperor and his Shogun, for the glory of Kusari, Kogan Ryu is ready to fight.
***Signal lost***

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - LoTeK_ - 10-14-2009

...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Kogan Ryu
...Subject: Re: Enlistment Application

Konnichiwa,
yours credentials has been reviewed and found acceptable to begin a career with the Kusari Naval Forces.
Please continue your application to Delta Communications.

Signed,

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - belly - 10-22-2009

Name: Belly San

Birthplace: Unknown

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 65 kg

Konnichiwa,

The name Belly San was given to me by the Captain of a Sumarai Train which found my escape Pod 25 years ago. Covered only by a Blood stained white Sheet i was found floating in a type 2 escape pod on the outskirts of New Tokyo. The only item left near my possesion at the time a Samurai Sword marked with the seal of Li Tung. With the hope of one day finding the answers to my lost past i would like to serve the only place i have known as Home. I have Spent my upbringing onboard a Samurai Train as part of the Trading crew that found me and have made myself a small fortune on the spoils of there trade.

I have been taught the ancient art of Tai Lu and have recently been declared at Grand Master utilsing the samurai left with me. I am therefore now looking to purchase my own Kusari Class fighter or bomber in order to serve my home in any way that they see fit.

I look forward to my Military training with the Navy's finest.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 10-23-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Daisa Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Belly San
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted. Please complete the application in Delta communications. We always appreciate samurais trained in the old way. I hope to see you fighting for Kusari.
<div align="right]Kaigun Daisa, Hiroito Hajime.

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends