Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Korny - 11-09-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Fischer, Christian
Subject: Battle Report
Video Feed: [color=#33CC00]Online

[Image: chrisfischer.png]
[font=Tahoma]

'Tag there meine Herren. I was called for a little skirmish in the Hudson system, nothing too significant. It was a quite easy task, since we had enough bombers, including mine, to take down the hostile capital ships with a quite ease.

Everything went smooth and flawless, as far as I can tell. Not a single Libertonian war-machine was able to get away without being shot to pieces.

[Image: 18616725.png]
[Image: 17457387.png]
<div align="right][Image: 79370218.png]

There weren't any significant loses on our side aswell, Herr Putzkammer got shot down eventually, but nothing too serious. Always feels good to cross the plans of the Libertonian Military-Machine once more.

That'd be about it from me today, Fischer signing off, Guten Abend.

<div align="right] [font=Impact]Ending Transmission...
Signal Lost

Rheinland Military Message Dump - pchwang - 11-09-2010

Accessing Rheinland Military Secure Comm Channel...
Authenticating...
RMID Authenticated

[New Transmission]
To: Rheinland Military High Command

Guten tag,

This is Fl. Fleischer reporting for duty. My Wraith fighter is now stationed on Battleship Moselle in Braunschweig, and I am awaiting further orders. I look forward to spacing the enemies of Rheinland and the Gottkanzler.

Auf wiedersehen.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - pchwang - 11-09-2010

Accessing Rheinland Military Secure Comm Channel...
Authenticating...
RMID Authenticated: Fl. Fritz Fleischer

-[New Transmission]-

Guten abend,

This is Flieger Fleischer filing a post-flight report on two separate engagements in Hudson and Hamburg. At the very beginning of my shift, I was hailed by Oberfeldwebel Albert Keller, who requested my presence in the Hudson border system immediately. I scrambled my Wraith and headed for the system immediately. Upon arriving, I found the RNC Wallenhorst and the Oberfeldwebel trading fire with the LNS Oakland. It is my belief that the Oakland is part of a special group within the Liberty Navy known as "Task Force Seven."

[Image: th_bb1bdeb4.png]

Despite the officious-sounding name, the Liberty Dreadnought met its end when faced with the superior forces of our beloved Kanzler. The Wallenhorst, with assistance from Oberfeldwebel Keller, the Oakland. Also present was one Derek Klautz, a Unioner. Following our small victory over the Libertonian intrusion into Rheinland's sovereign territory, Oberfeldwebel Keller ordered us to fall back to Hamburg and resume a station at the Westfalen. As the Wallenhorst, Oberfeldwebel Keller, and I attempted to leave via the trade lane, the Unioner disrupted the lane and delayed our operations. The Oberfeldwebel instructed me to space the Unioner if he should do something like that again, but I was not interested in killing a Rheinlander during a time of war - even if that Rheinlander was a member of a dangerous terrorist group.

I took the rear guard and waited for the Oberfeldwebel and Wallenhorst to dock with the lane, and then proceeded to dock myself, leaving the inept Unioner - who seemed to have fallen asleep and failed to disrupt the lane - in the dust. Upon our arrival, we stationed ourselves in orbit of Planet Kiel. I assured the Oberfeldwebel that the Unioner probably would leave us alone.

Unfortunately, he turned up again. The Oberfeldwebel had more important things to take care of rather than quash the Unioner under his thumb, and left the task to me. I attempted to dissuade the Unioner from attacking, as after all, we were both sons of Rheinland and subjects of the Gottkanzler. The Unioner, however, showed his true colors when he declared his "patriotism" for "credits." Disheartened, I engaged him. After a brief scuffle, I was joined by a wing of patrolling Valkyries. With the help of the the Kanzler's forces, I forced several nuke mines down Klautz's throat, resulting in his hasty retreat. Unfortunately, I had a Mini Razor torpedo weapon installed, and was unable to stop Derek Klautz after he engaged cruise. I did not pursue the Unioner. I was alone, and these pirates are known to be slick operators, especially on their turf.

And that is the conclusion to this report. I trust that it is satisfactory.

For Rheinland and the Gottkanzler!

[Transmission End]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - florinel - 11-09-2010

****INCOMING TRANSMISION****
Sender:Karl Muller
Subject:Patrol Report #1

Guten tag, Flieger Karl Muller here.

Today 9.11.2010 I decided to go and patrol ze Neu Berlin system. There was no pirate activity at planet Neu Berlin and ze traders where passing by bringing good for ze Rheiland .Didn't take to long and I was informed that there was some hessian at Mainz station that where fighting with our police. I went there immediatly and saw ze pirates. More military ships gather at ze Mainz station but ze pirates fleed. Under the command of Oberfeldwebel Albert Keller , me and Pia von Geusau went to patrol ze trade lane .There was no sign of them in ze area.
[Image: screen178g.th.png]

We thought that they may escape through the Dresden jump hole and went to inspect the place around it . At ze jump hole there was no sign of hessian activity . Oberfeldwebel Albert Keller decided we should go patrol ze Dresden system.
[Image: screen179.th.png]

Dresden was quite, no hessian activity. We continue ze patrol and went to Bautzen Station check it and after to Battleship Altenburg .On the way we pick on our scanner a red signal that was a rookie hessian pilot . He refused to stop . We track him and got an unpleasant surprise that may be a hessian base hiden in the cloud named Vogtland where the hessian docked . We took some photo and went to Neu Berlin to report what we found.
[Image: screen185.th.png]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Sturmwind - 11-10-2010

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Battleship Strausberg,[color=#33CC00] New Berlin.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-1488-M.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Admiral Alec Voelkel, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]All Rheinland Military patrol vessels.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Updated operation directives, 09. 11. 818.

[color=#FFCC00]
Achtung, Soldaten!

[color=#FF9900]Effective immediately, all Rheinwehr patrols led by a Feldwebel or above are to include the Southern regions of Hudson and Bering into their regular patrol pattern.

Liberty forces are entrenching themselves in the so-called "independent worlds", acting as if the two systems were their jurisdiction already, scheduling patrols as far as the Hamburg gates. As you may already know, the Liberty forces and their government use the assumed incompetence of the Rheinwehr not being able to fend off the area's piracy and smuggling levels, as an excuse to acknowledge their annexation plans in the eyes of the public.

Your orders will be similar to those before the war; move into the independent worlds and enforce Rheinland law, while of course neutralizing any Liberty combatant forces you may encounter. Flush out the Liberty Navy influence from our sector and if necessary, push them back to the Texas gate.

Make sure you also keep an eye on the New Hampshire region. Although it has been confirmed on several accounts that a stationary Battleship serves as a vanguard for the Liberty advance, managing to sneak through with a smaller combatant force may manage to catch the hostile forces with their guard down.

The future of Rheinland depends on you.

Signed,

Admiral Alec Voelkel.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Tabris - 11-10-2010

Operations Report of Feldwebel Hermann Voss

09. 11. 818.

"During a Patrol in Stuttgart we encountered three Corsairs at the gate into Omega-7 who jumped through, apparently hoping to find a nice juicy freighter, they instead got myself und Major Schprokets.

The first one was dropped quickly by a Antimatter blast from my own bomber (Unconfirmed Kill) while another was terminated by Mine Failure (Unconfirmed CD/Mine Kill). The Third one ran in pursuit of a Bretonian freighter and was caught on the other side, who foolishly held still firing at the Bretonian, allowing me to line up another SNAC shot and down the hostile.

Afterwords we secured the surrounding area of the Bretonian Freighter and returned to base in New Berlin.

Kills

http://oi51.tinypic.com/17delf.jpg

http://oi55.tinypic.com/6xuw6x.jpg

http://oi53.tinypic.com/fz4v20.jpg

Rheinland Military Message Dump - ChillerMiller - 11-12-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
Comm ID:Gefreite Vivien Schmitt
Target ID:Oberkommando der Kriegsmarine

Guten Tag, Gefreite Schmitt here

Today we received a report from the Marinenachrichtendienst about Liberty ships in the Hudson system.
Vizeadmiral Weissman decided to take a look at this and put a patrol together.
Herr Weissman and I jumped first and the reports of the MND were correct. We saw the first of the libertonians right outside the jumpgate. He started to yell for help, however the Vizeadmiral gave the permission to open fire. 2 Liberty gbs entered the battle but we werent alone. The rest of our patrol entered the battlefield too. Gefreite Pia von Geusau and Flieger Karl Muller entered on our side. Led by the Vizeadmiral we took out 1 GB and the fighter, while the remaining GB could escape.

Attached Files

---End of Transmission---

Rheinland Military Message Dump - ChillerMiller - 11-13-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
Comm ID:Gefreite Vivien Schmitt
Target ID:Oberkommando der Kriegsmarine

Guten Tag, Gefreite Schmitt here

Last nigth a Military squad performed a strike against Liberty forces in the Bering system. We were outnumbered but we had the better equipment so we were able to do a lot of damage to the Liberty forces.
Led by Generalleutnant Felicia Drum we took down various fighters and GBs. The Libertonians seemed to udnerestimate us because they have sent more backup while we had only few ships as reeinforcements.
However we were still able to take some of them down before we had to retreat.

:Uploading guncam shots:

[Image: RMBattleFinal.jpg]

---End of Transmission---

Rheinland Military Message Dump - mayu20 - 11-13-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
----Stand By----

SUBJECT: Patrol report #11

Guten Tag!
Today 13.11.818 I've started patrol. When i have undocked i saw two hessians. I went to zem but suddenly all went dark and cold. After few moments ze sun started to separate into two small dwarfs und zen to unite again. After zat me und two Federal Polizai went near ze sun to check but nothing, moments later ze Postdam moon changed ze color in red und start heating up. After ze moon returned to ze normal i went near her to see what was going on und i found 3 nomads: 2 morphs und zeyr "aut" as zey told me called Utukku`. All good until a zoner "Aquilon" calss Carrier showed up. I was with ze gunboat RNC-Mannhein und ze cruiser Johannes.Meier. Ze zoner carrier opened fire und killed ze two morphs, and i feared zat he will do ze same with us so i had ordered ze gunboat und ze Cruiser to ope fire on zat Zoner carrier, but they neglected my order und zey destroyed meine ship saying zat i am infested with nomad, lucky fur me a med ship was there [+]-Centre.of.Healin und took meine escape pod. Ze nomads didn't showed any hostile intentions, only creating some ilusions abbout ze sun und ze moon to get our attenction.
I say again If you see zese ships destroy zem fur opening fire on a officer of ze Rheinland Military,Destroyed a Military Wraiht und Disobeying A Direct Order. Again ze names of zese ships are:

Rheinland Cruiser class: Johannes.Meier
Rheinland Gunboat class: RNC-Mannheim

>>>>>WARNING<<<<<
To all Military ships take care in presence of these ships that they are went rogue and are very dangerous!

[color=#33FF33][TRANSMISSION END]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - mayu20 - 11-15-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
----Stand By----

SUBJECT: Patrol report #12

Guten Tag!
Today 14.11.818 I've started my patrol with Flieger Karl Muller. After patroling New Berlin and Stuttgard, we went to omega-7 but it was all cleare there. In our way back home we find a Freelancer called Nicolas Kaufmann that he told us a information about Liberty Navy. It appears that two liberty Gunboats was fighting in California system with a Outcast, the "TF7-New Mexico" and the "Sleepy Kitten". As he says, the "Sleepy Kitten" turns against her own wingman and fight with the Outcast side by side and destroyed the "TF7-New Mexico" gunboat. I will write this information here to let the MND agents to check it, I don't know if is true but it was worth to write her here. Later that the flieger recived an call that a DSE vessel is mining in Omega-7. We wnt after him but we lost his track in Omega-3. (The DSE vessel)
After that on our way back to the Omega-7 the Flieger disappeared with no explication and the Admiral contact me. While i was trying to tell him that the flieger is disappeard nowhere two Corsairs shis were at Omega-7 jump gate. A Gaian Gunboat class and a Corsair Pretorian Bomber. (GunCam Footage)
I was ordered to tell them to leave and to wait for the Admiral coming with reinforcements, but a weird thing happened, the corsairs fly away telling me that there is no reason to stay since reinforcements are coming, the question is how did they know they are coming? Must be a listening device maybe to hear our comms.Short after that the flieger Muller just appeared in New Berlin telling the Admiral that he went trought a space anomaly or something.
Any way, after that me and Gefreiter Schoon continued our patrol to omega-11, stuttgard and Hamburg from Admiral order. After a while a strong ion storm hit us, me an Gefreiter Schoon were in Hamburg but the others and the RFP were in Frankfrut. Nothing special happened after that so I took flieger Maria Schneider and went for another short patrol of Omega-7, Stuttgart and New Berlin. But before I did that.....Me GLt.Felicia Drum with Gefreiter Vivien Schmitt patrolled New Berlin a little bit, ze Damen should write the rest because i really don't remember what happened, I fell like i am heaving a blank memory of that incident. Only thing I can bing is a picture taken from my GunCam as you can see here (GunCam Footage)

[TRANSMISSION END]