Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

=LSF= Comments processing center - Agmen of Eladesor - 04-21-2012

Just a comment on your fighting tactics ...

Not bad. Not bad at all.

You guys did a good job of concentrating your firepower on the individual target, rather than allowing yourselves to be split off into 5 different fights. That doesn't mean it was fun getting blown up - but heck, I expected that anyway.

So yeah, this is positive feedback from one of your targets.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Joneh - 04-21-2012

' Wrote:We from [KNF] are sorry for that BS in Ellesmere just now. It's indie Battleship that put our tag on it.
We forgot to lock our tag, tho now we have done it, once again sorry.

On the other hand, two days ago we got =LSF= transport in Hiroshima, care to explain? 1 2 He ofcourse silently run away.

It is okay. We have dealt with the intruder in a proper way like everyone would have done in our situation. Let's just hope it doesn't occur again.

Also, about the =LSF= transport in Hiroshima. I can assure you that that won't happen again. We discussed the matter with the responsible person behind the transport. So let's hope it doesn't happen again. Apologize for that anyway.

' Wrote:Just a comment on your fighting tactics ...

Not bad. Not bad at all.

You guys did a good job of concentrating your firepower on the individual target, rather than allowing yourselves to be split off into 5 different fights. That doesn't mean it was fun getting blown up - but heck, I expected that anyway.

So yeah, this is positive feedback from one of your targets.

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it. And yes... working together in a group is important in situations like these.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Chico - 04-29-2012

Not sure why I am seeing four LSF vessels in Gamma at the moment. It's not even in your remit, let alone your own area of operations that you posted here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100489

I can understand indies. I really do. We have enough down here as it is but officials?
When I asked Senor Leroy what he was doing, his answer was 'His job' and that was his entire response.
Please don't leave me disappointed...I have the highest regard for most of the Liberty factions and yours is one of them.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Joneh - 04-29-2012

You are right about that. Omicron Gamma is not on our area of operations. But the map, showing our ZoI, is outdated and needs some refreshment.

Now to explain the situation as to why we were in Omicron Gamma. We found it necessary to do a sweep of all important Omicron systems to check the strength of the local groups in them. The Corsairs were one of them. We went to Omicron Gamma to check on their fleet strength and current status. If you were there you would know that I roleplayed a recon mission into Gamma. I RPed in system chat, which showed what we were trying to do. We tried to scan facilities and Omicron Gamma in general, in order to get useful and important information. But our mission has been stopped by a few Corsairs that managed to spot us. So we defended ourselves and ended up being on the run.

That was pretty much all. We are an intelligence agency and always have to be up to date with 'certain' things. Doing these kind of recon missions is our job. Go in. Get information. Go out unnoticed. Unfortunately it didn't work for us. So we fought our way out.

I hope I made it more clear.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Wafellini - 04-29-2012

how did you find Omicron Mu?

=LSF= Comments processing center - Jose Benitez - 04-29-2012

So to be clear, and assuming I am understanding this correctly, I guess you see no reasons at all why Corsairs should not turn up in New York so long as they RP it as some sort of Scouting mission (on the basis that this is good RP)?

=LSF= Comments processing center - dodike - 04-29-2012

' Wrote:So to be clear, and assuming I am understanding this correctly, I guess you see no reasons at all why Corsairs should not turn up in New York so long as they RP it as some sort of Scouting mission (on the basis that this is good RP)?
If you can make it that far, I don't see a problem.

=LSF= Comments processing center - JayDee Kasane - 04-29-2012

I agreed about what Jose sayed. Corsair law pretty clearly about Corsairs should not go to Liberty. So Corsairs dont.
Also Corsairs is not ''Libertys problem'' as I read in some infocard or on wiki. So thing that LSF ships could make their way to Gamma is pretty wierd. Or as Jose sayed: Corsairs will do some scout missions as well. Blowing caps that ''managed to spot'' them

=LSF= Comments processing center - dodike - 04-29-2012

' Wrote:I agreed about what Jose sayed. Corsair law pretty clearly about Corsairs should not go to Liberty. So Corsairs dont.
Also Corsairs is not ''Libertys problem'' as I read in some infocard or on wiki. So thing that LSF ships could make their way to Gamma is pretty wierd. Or as Jose sayed: Corsairs will do some scout missions as well. Blowing caps that ''managed to spot'' them
Corsair in Liberty would be shot at by anyone but Junkers. All those reciprocal threats are pointless.

=LSF= Comments processing center - JayDee Kasane - 04-29-2012

' Wrote:Corsair in Liberty would be shot at by anyone but Junkers. All those reciprocal threats are pointless.

LSF in Corsair words would be shot as well. but this not stopped them right?
but anyway. Ill leave it to HC