Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Hasamura - 10-28-2009

To: Kusari naval forces highest command
Subject: join KN Forces

Personal Data:

Hail to the Forces, my Name is Toshido Masao, i am the first Born of the Family Masao and have joined in jung jears the Military Academic of Command and Defense. In the last 4 Years i have learned the Ways of the Naval Army and how important it will be now and in the future to protect our homespace from all hostile forces. My intention to join the KNF was simple. First it was the wishing of my Father that i should become a Naval Soldier and give my Live to the Army. But in the years at the Akademy i learned that there will be much more. I learned the important stand of my own in the Collectiv. After ive finished my Graduation i yoined as my first command the Gunboat Kanrin-Maru. It is an important but honorable position to lead a ship like the Kanrin-maru. But my Commanders told me, that i should get a place in the KNF Wing Forces too.

I dont only have practiced the command of a Ship, also the flying with a Fighter too. By this way i should learn more abouth Commands and folowing them to learn to be a bether Commander for my own crew and to get a important part of the forces in the future.

Also i hope that my attention would be granted and looking forward to be a Part of the KNF Wing Squad.

Daisa
Toshido.Masao
Gunship Kanrin-maru

*transmission end*

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 10-29-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Daisa Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Toshido Masao
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted. Please complete the application in Delta communications.
However, it's important that you understand that you get the rank of Shoi when you start in the Kusari Naval Forces, hard work will get you up in our ranks.
<div align="right]Kaigun Daisa, Hiroito Hajime.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Hasamura - 10-29-2009

Aye Sire, that will be OK but i have to command a Gunboat too under the normal KNF - this Rank will be different from the normal KNF rank i hope?

I will do as you said and meet you soon.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Tensing - 11-02-2009

Masaru Tensing, willing to put his virtue into the Kusari Naval Forces!
( Curriculum Vitae will follow in the other thread, if i understand right! )

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 11-02-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Comm ID: Chūjō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Masaru Tensing
>>>>Loading...

Please send your resume to this frequency before trying to connect to Delta communications. We'd like to know about your background and experience before to accepting your application.
<div align="right]Kaigun Chūjō, Hiroito Hajime.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Tensing - 11-03-2009

Konnichiwa,

I am Tensing Masaru Tadashi! I was born as second child of Susumu Masao and Tomoka Sayuri Teiko in 784 A.S. on planet Honshu!

My parents met a few years before on a science conference, held by Kishiro Technologies to gain the attention of fresh graduated physicists.
The young, beautiful and ambitious Tomoka immediatelly catched my fathers eye. Like a hint of fate Kishiro Technologies hired
them both for a project in Quantum Information Technology. Susumu's charming and decisive character didn't take long and Tomoka
was fatally attracted to him. Not even a year later they married.
Years of good fortune followed, both working together with ease, gaining prestige in the company through outstanding achievements in their
scientific domain.

Altough being scientist and loving her work, my mother couldn't deny her instincts leading her will to establish a family.
My brother Akira Shigeru was born and after another year I followed him into the harsh enviroment of Planet Honshu.
Having a protected youth we grew up to young adults, the time flying by.
Like my parents we both discovered our fascination for science in early years and through the encouragement from their side, we
were able to develope our mind and skills in a way that surpassed many other children of our age.

Soon after finishing our exams, mine in High Energy Physics and Shigeru's in Astrophysics, we, as our parents before, joined Kishiro Technolgies.
In this time I met Isamu Kanaye, finding a friend and scientist matching my principles, aims and skills. We both worked
on a secret project analyzing the physical basis of antimatter eruptions around jumpholes to increase the effiency of fusion reactors and energy weapons.
Our work required us to explore many different systems, each taking us further and further with our experiments. Coordinating through all those
asteroid fields and flying very often formed me into an excellent pilot.

One day we were testing a new measurement method in Tau-23, as suddenly a bunch of pirates came through the jumphole. Not demanding anything,
they just started an attack on our vessels. Shigeru, who was installing a device in direct proximity to the hole, was hit immediatelly.
Unbelieving the scene that happened before my eyes, I still was so self aware, that I initiated my cruise engines, trying to get away.
Looking back in horror I could see the pirates disengage as I reached the jumphole to Kyushu.

The last few months after the death of my best friend I was trying to drown the sadness in sake. I was unable to go on with my life as scientist,
always reminding me of my loss. In the rare sober moments, when the feeling came back with all its cruelty, I started to realise what I needed to do.

I have to put all my efforts in eradicating this scum from space, creating a safe place for all people of Kusari, sparing them my bitter fate.
Therefore I want to use all my detailed weapon knowledge and piloting skills to bolster the Kusari Naval Forces in all their efforts to get
the Kusarian space safe and flourishing.

Yours faithfully,

Tensing Masaru Tadashi

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 11-03-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Masaru Tensing
>>>>Loading...

Masaru Tensing, your application has been accepted, you are given the rank of Shoi in the KNF. Defend the Empire, defend the emperor, and defend kusari peoples with Honor and Respect. <div align="right]Kaigun Chūjō, Hiroito Hajime.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - mira - 11-07-2009

***incoming transmission***
***opening comm chanel***
***downloading file***
***download finished***

Greetings to KNF high comand,

my name is Masaru.Shun,and I would like to join to your forces. I was born at Isheara Teraforming Facility and I work for Kishiro technologies many years now, reason i wish to join is to help you keep kusarian facilities safe from pirates which constantly attack Kishiro and other traders in large number. I must do something to stop that nonsence and vanquish all of those criminals out from Kusari space.

Looking forward to your reply.

with alll due respect!!
Masaru.Shun

***closing file***

//my char is fully equiped, repped and IDd for KNF, all I need is your confirmation and a name change

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 11-08-2009

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Masaru Shun
>>>>Loading...

Masaru Shun, your application has been accepted, please complete the application process in Delta communications. We are glad to have another samurai fighting for Kusari, do it with Honour and Respect.<div align="right]Kaigun Chūjō, Hiroito Hajime.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Sturmwind - 11-10-2009

>>>Incoming transmission<<<

Comm ID: ||ku_nt_872279, jun.okanaya||

Identifying source...
Checking validity...
Decrypting transmission...
Loading video link...

[Image: okanaya.jpg]

[color=#FF6600]Source: Junko Okanaya
Subject: Naval Forces Application

Konnichiwa,

My name is Junko Okanaya. After giving a throughout consideration to my life, I decided to apply for the most honorable service a Kusarian can fulfil. I would like to serve the Emperor and the Kusarian citizens with taking arms and living by the samurai code. I have already performed minor patrol duties as a reserve pilot, but those are too few to be worthy of being introduced here. Please review my Curriculum Vitae and decide if I'm worthy to be listed among your ranks.

Quote:Background information:

I was born as the second daughter of a freight driver, working for a smaller firm currently under Samura juristiction. My mother is psychologist, currently working for Dr. Onigumo, a mid-famous psychological therapist. I recently left my job as a firewoman, due to a recommendation from my boss to apply for the Naval Forces. I live in a flat in the middle of the city, I am single and do not wish to change that status.

Education
:

796-804 -> Jizang Elementary School, New Tokyo. Finished with the rating "excellent" in Elementary Social Studies, Sport/Gymnastics and Kusari Literature. Was nominated for student of the year in 802, but didn't get the award due to a minor behaviour issue.
804-808 -> Shinran High School, New Tokyo. Attended Advanced Social Studies course, graduated in Sociology, Sirius history and Gymnastics.
808-810 -> Ogyū Sorai Archaeologist Academy. Didn't finish due to lost interest.
810-814 -> Watsuji Tetsuro University. Sociologist Diploma achieved.

Relevant hobbies and interests
:

804-814 -> Kung-fu lessons, currently on adept level.
810-814 -> Membership of a sporting laser rifle/blaster club.
815-817 -> Beginner flight school, New Tokyo Fire Brigade.

Job history
:

814-815 -> Samura industries' Hokkaido department sub-secretary.
815-817 -> New Tokyo fire brigade.

Achievements
:
  • Sociologist Diploma.
  • Advanced Sirius historian certificate.
  • Advanced Gymnastics certificate.
  • Advanced English language exam.
  • Basic Rheinlander/German language exam.
  • 8 Kung-fu awards of different sorts.
  • 2 Sporting rifle awards.
  • "Firefighter" award for saving three lives with risking my own.

I'm eagerly looking forward to your reply.

Domo arigato,

Junko Okanaya

順 岡ナヤ

>>>Transmission terminated<<<