Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rodent - 11-15-2010

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
COMM ID: Commander Santos Bolevara

Buenos Dias mi hermanos and superiors in the Coalition. While captaining the Sarcophagus on
a routine patrol today, we noticed a strange thing. At the Alaska Jump Hole, we spotted
two Dreadnought type vessels. One was Kusari in design, the other was a Navy Dreadnought
named Pacific.

The Kusari Battleship, named Mandate of Heaven, was aggressive, demanding from us
our cargo, which at that time consisted of a few nomad tissues harvested from battles. That
was curious, but when we predictably refused, the battleship opened fire. That coupled
with strange behaviour from it, leads me to note that the battleship is hostile to the Order.

Therefore, with the Leave of Vice Admiral D'Souza, I shall announce Mandate of Heaven as Kill on Sight,
and you are to eliminate it without mercy if it is seen within our bounds. Please do this
on our behalf.

[Image: 35bd02f.png]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rodent - 11-15-2010

[color=#000000]Incoming Transmission
Transmission Source: Francesca Santorini, Commissar-Lieutenant Commander
Transmission Recipients: Coalition Databanks
Transmission Subject: Enforcing our will in Omega-50

Today the Dhokebaaz was launched from mooring points on Mykolaiv, to enforce the Premier's will in Omega 50, and to ensure peace in our newly captured Territory. We set a course, and did a comphrehensive patrol.

Along the way, communications we established with new Recruit Sub Lt. Robert Miller, whom I questioned about his origins and his reasons for joining the Coalition. If my opinion is anything to go by, he seems a reasonably sound case, but we will still have to watch him, and be ready to put him to rest.

Guncams were taken as follows. The Patrol was peaceful.

[Image: scra1o.th.jpg]

[Image: scra2.th.jpg]

[Image: scra3.th.jpg]

For the Revolution Comrades.

[color=#000000]End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Yuveraj Khan - 11-16-2010

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: SCRA High Command
Comm. ID: Ambassador Stenka Razin
Priority: CLASSIFIED
Subject: Triangulation

---Communications Opened---

[Image: colonelRazin.jpg]

Sirs,

We have located the source of what appears to be an alien transmission.

[Image: screen5.png]

We are proceeding to investigate under Captain Levesque's lead. Captain Alvarez, Commander Brooks, and Commissar-Lt. Commander Santorini are scouting ahead, and should have a report on what is behind the mysterious transmissions.

We await tactical reinforcement, but know with the combat operations in Omega-50 there are no ships to spare.

A detachment of Coalition Marines and a transport Storm will suffice.

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tomtomrawr - 11-16-2010

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[font=Agency FB][color=#000000]PRIORITY: [color=#FF9900]Low
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Robert Miller, Sub-Lieutenant
SOURCE: Zvezdny Gorodok, Omega-52 system
SUBJECT: Reporting my successful trip to the Hispania and back

[color=#FFFFFF]Good day Comrades, Sub-Lieutenant Robert Miller reporting. This is my first report, dated 16.11.818.

Today was my test, to fly to the wreck of the Hispania and back to Omega-52, that also being the starting point. I left the relative safety of Omega-52 and as I journeyed further and further away from the system I found there to be even more dangers and risks. I used the Omega-5 jump hole and reached Cambridge without incident. I then flew the entire one hundred klick distance to the Leeds jump hole, a trip I am used to taking with nearby trade lanes.

I then quickly flew through the smog cloud of Leeds to arrive in Dublin. By this time I knew for sure what my route would be, so set off for the Edinburgh jump hole. Close to the Tau-31 jump hole in this system I encountered a Corsair. Fortunately she did not have a cruise disruptor launcher. I of course mocked her and jumped to Tau-31. She followed and I entered cruise with her close behind.

I decided I did not want to proceed any further with my trip until she was gone, so I began hitting large asteroids. This was to turn my ship in directions she could not predict, so I could move further away. After a while it worked, and she gave up and left. I then proceeded through Tau-31, Tau-23 and Tau-37 without incident.

Upon jumping to Omicron Alpha I was immediately spotted and I had to rush immediately to the Hispania. The Outcasts had several capital ships but they were poorly organised and distracted, so I reached the Hispania.

I was chased quite a distance through Omicron Alpha by an Outcast Sabre, but then turned to face it and managed to return to heading toward the Tau-37 jump hole. The Outcasts had detected another Coalition ship in Omicron Eighty, SCRA|Cougar-4. This was a distraction arranged with my greatest appreciation for the pilot. The Outcasts foolishly sent every ship they had to Omicron Eighty, except the Sabre chasing me. But that did not follow as I jumped to Tau-37.

I then returned the way I had come. Tau-37, Tau-23, Tau-31, Edinburgh, Dublin, Leeds, Cambridge, Omega-5, and finally back home in Omega-52.

I certainly hope that days to come are as successful as today.

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ***

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rodent - 11-16-2010

Transmission Subject: Commissariat Decides.

On the behalf of the Commissariat of the Coalition, I hand Sub Lieutenant Robert Miller the Hispania Memorium
for successfully completing the age-long trial and coming back alive. Make us proud.

Remember Comrade, the Hispania marks our origins, our purpose, and our destiny. From the Hispania we came, dealing the first crippling blow to the remnants of the Alliance, and here we are still. It symbolizes our purpose. Keep that in mind at all times.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tommeh - 11-16-2010

[ Incomming Transmission ]

[color=#FFFFFF] [ Source:
Zvezdny Gorodok, Omega-52 System ]

[ Comm. ID: Sub-Lieutenant Oliver Zablosky ]

[ SUBJECT: Reporting the successful trip to the Hispania and back ]

Priviet Comrades;

reporting back after visiting the Hispania wreck in Omicron Alpha system.
My trip started from Omega 52 over Omega 50 and then passing by Gran Canaria only to reach Leeds over Dublin system.
From there I made my way to Taus systems, my ship did not have anything maped in those parts,
so I had to navigate over some old map logs that my father left me,
together with some old diaries that I still didn't read. Strangly I did not met not one pilot or ship on the way there. Spend most of my time flying in silence.
After reaching Omicron Alpha I rushed for Hispania wreck,
to see the origins of my father and all the Coalition citizens and pilots.

Attached Visual records:

[color=#FFFFFF]Visual record - 01

Visual record - 02

[font=Garamond]After capturing few shots, I returned back home, using Taus again reaching Omega 5 over Cambridge, and finally Omega 52.
Met only one Zoner, which wasn't very talkative, so I carried on with my trip back home. That would be all for now.

[color=#FFFFFF][ Transmission Terminated ]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Rodent - 11-17-2010

Transmission Subject: Commissariat Decides.

*Santorini appears on screen in full uniform, she appears tired and when she speaks, it is like a speech long reharsed and perfected*

On the behalf of the Commissariat of the Coalition, I hand Sub Lieutenant Oliver Zablosky the Hispania Memorium
for successfully completing the age-long trial and coming back alive. Make us proud.

Remember Comrade, the Hispania marks our origins, our purpose, and our destiny. From the Hispania we came, dealing the first crippling blow to the remnants of the Alliance, and here we are still. It symbolizes our purpose. Keep that in mind at all times.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tomtomrawr - 11-17-2010

SUBJECT: Reporting my successful patrol of Omega-50

[color=#FFFFFF]Good day Comrades, Sub-Lieutenant Robert Miller reporting. This is my second report, dated 17.11.818.

I decided to patrol the Omega-50 system and so took off from Zvezdny Gorodok and used the Omega-50 jump hole to enter the system. As I had no astronomical data on the system I decided to base my patrol on the largest planets in the system, visiting each one. My patrol was uninterrupted and I reached all of my checkpoints before returning to Omega-52.

Visual image 1
Visual image 2
Visual image 3
Visual image 4
Visual image 5

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tomtomrawr - 11-19-2010

SUBJECT: Reporting the battle in Omega-5 and the outcome

[color=#FFFFFF]Good day Comrades, Sub-Lieutenant Robert Miller reporting. This is my third report, dated 19.11.818.

Today I was passing through Omega-5, with the intention of reaching Omega-7 to talk to the miners. On the way two Corsair ships appeared on my sensors: a fighter and a cruiser. The cruiser ordered me to stop, which of course I did not do. They lost me, however I decided that these ships would be easy targets for a Coalition strike force, so I cancelled my plans of reaching Omega-7 and called in the backup while monitoring Cadiz for activity.

Five ships responded to my call, which made me feel highly honoured and powerful. I truly felt that the Coalition and its will were behind us and our actions. I was moving to the Omega-52 jump hole to rendezvous with the others when I was stopped by the cruiser. The fighter was nowhere to be seen, but a battleship had now appeared from Cadiz. The cruiser opened fired, and I requested the other Coalition ships now jump through.

The force brought to bear was a beautiful sight. Within seconds the cruiser was simply engulfed. The ship didn't even have any armour, so it fell in seconds. The battleship had been retreating to Cadiz and we followed it.

Now, my memory of exactly what happened next is a little... shady. A massive battle broke out with our gunboats being taken down quickly and us left with a few bombers against the Legate and several other Corsairs that had shown up. This battle lasted for an extremely long time, with several things cropping up in between beginning and end. Our efforts were mainly focused on destroying the battleship, but I did try to shoot down the fighters or bombers that shot at me. However, severe ionic disturbances prevented me from landing the shot I needed.

There was a ship providing the battleship with regeneration units, docking, then repeating. By the time we discovered this and eliminated the threat, the battleship had received over half its capacity of nanobots and shield batteries in extra supplies.

More Corsairs ships showed up, all fighters or bombers. More Coalition ships showed up, all bombers that were requested. So the battle continued. Fortunately the ionic storms also made things difficult for fighters and bombers chasing me, so I could survive and fire on the battleship for a long time. We all could.

Eventually, however, the weight of the enemy was too much for me. My ship was destroyed and I ejected.

I heard later on that the battleship had been successfully destroyed before it could manage to dock to avoid its destruction. Losing several bombers, two gunboats and a fighter to destroy a cruiser, a battleship and a fighter, I believe this counts as a victory!

Visual image 1
Visual image 2
Visual image 3
Visual image 4
Visual image 5
Visual image 6
Visual image 7
Visual image 8
Visual image 9
Visual image 10
Visual image 11
Visual image 12
Visual image 13
Visual image 14
Visual image 15
Visual image 16

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Capt. Henry Morgan - 11-19-2010

Planet Volgograd, Omega-52 System
90°S 0°W

Lieutenant Commander Robert Thacker was staring out the window of his office. Outside was ice and snow as far as the eye could see. Staring at the cold desolation only reminded him how far he had fallen, yet he stared just the same. Formerly a pilot in one the Coalition's most elite combat squadrons, he had enthusiastically carried the revolution to the Coalition's enemies. He had been (and remained) one of the Coalition's most fiercely loyal soldiers, but he had annoyed the Commissariat one time too many. That they were annoyed with him rather than angry was evident in his assignment as South Katorga's warden. Soldiers who angered their superiors, if they weren't shot outright, were sent to the labor camps as laborers not administrators. That gave him some degree of hope, though he wouldn't put it past the Commissariat to let him languish in this frozen hell forever.

His thoughts were interrupted by a ping from his computer terminal. He walked over to his desk and activated the terminal. The day's messages had been received, decoded, and scanned by prison security, and then routed to his terminal. There were four messages. One was from the GULag, or Chief Administration of Corrective Labor Camps and Colonies, and was a response to his report on mine output and other administrative minutiae. He set it aside for later review in detail. The next two were personal messages from friends still serving in space. Thanks to operational security, both messages were censored nearly to the point of being unreadable. He drafted replies to both, secure in the knowledge that his messages would be equally unreadable once security was finished with them. The final message was one he had been waiting on for some time. He had been sending transfer requests to the Commissariat regularly, hoping to be allowed to return to a combat squadron. Three times he had made the request, and three times he had been denied, but he refused to give up, though it may cost him his life.

Before opening the message, he opened the drawer on his desk and withdrew a bottle of good vodka, a glass, and an old-fashioned revolver. He poured himself some of the vodka, and swallowed it quickly. Once the burning sensation passed, he opened the cylinder on the revolver and checked to make sure it was still loaded with a single round. He spun the cylinder, then flicked his wrist, closing the cylinder and lining a random chamber up with the barrel. He had done this each time he received a denial of his transfer request. Thus far, every time he had gotten an empty chamber, though it was a matter of time before the pistol actually went off. One way or the other, he would not be at South Katorga forever.

He opened the message and read.