Discovery Gaming Community
The Green Hell Beergarden - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Green Hell Beergarden (/showthread.php?tid=6728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

The Green Hell Beergarden - Kontrazec (Somni) - 12-18-2010

*As Jonah slowly returns, he notices Banger and someone unknown to him sitting on the grass,the younger man's jaw pretty banged up.He approaches the pair via the walkway, leans on the fence and lets out a mild questioning shout:

"Oi,ya two alrite 'dere? Ya need any help wit' dat,mon?"

You can't help but notice his hair is practically invisible from the massive amount of beads,strings,feathers and other types of junk hanging from all sides of it.Also,he seems to have green warpaint under his jasper eyes,and over his left cheek,a large Gaian symbol is drawn.*

The Green Hell Beergarden - The Banger Grim - 12-18-2010

[Image: BangerIDPic2.jpg]
ID: The Banger Grim

"Jonah! Come sit with us!" Matthew calls out with an inviting wave. "There's someone here you'll want to meet!"

Taking his place on the lochside grass, the guy with the stringy hair feather beads transforms the duo into a trio.

"Right, we have the makings of a bona-fide Gaian Tao-chao-Pow wow, now." The old man says in greeting.

"I'd like you to meet my nephew, Damien. He grew up here & technically, since he's apparently not dead anymore, I suppose he still owns this place."

"Nah, you keep it." Damien replied to him with a smile & then quickly turned his attention to meeting the guy sporting a Gaian symbol on his cheek.

[Image: DimiID2011.png]

"Hey Dude, If I can call you Jonah, you can call me Dimi. Cool?...Good to meet'cha."

Dimi continues, "I'm here for a while but I'm not going to stay. But while I'm here, what's mine is yours, Gaian. Including my time."

"What do you mean you're not stayin'?" Banger asked, feeling abit disappointed.

"A couple of minutes before you belted me hello, Hannah called me up & ordered me on a ah, a...road trip."

"Hannah Lassa. Aye, She & Dengue were both here not even three or four days ago." Matt stated. "Goin' northwest on Green Front business so soon lad?"

"All I know so far is that it's classified, long term & a long way from here." He concluded.

"So, anyway. What's your story Shaggy? How'd you join the family?" Dimi asked Jonah with interest.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Kontrazec (Somni) - 12-18-2010

*Jonah turned to him,and glared at him with jasper-coloured eyes.

"Well,mon...my story be a long one,but ta make it shorta', I been a slave to da BMM for mah whole life,lost mah left eye for dem,an' shortened ma' life fah' a good sixty years in dat bloody Clydesdale.Now, I been sickened by wat dey been doin' to Gaia,an' da Dublin gold fields...time ta' end dis once an' fah' all.It might be a neverendin' struggle,but I willin' ta dedicate mah life ta' it.O, ya, if ya dun mind,le's dash to da Hell,Sequoia's waitin' fah me."

He gives him a smug wink and a grin,and stands up,offering a helping hand.*

The Green Hell Beergarden - Coldzero - 12-19-2010

Hikari finishes her drink then thanks the bar tender again. She gets up and goes to the exit and starts making her way to her quarters.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Vizzini - 12-23-2010

Will drinks up, sets the empty glass on the table. "No point in me keeping the entire table alone" stands up and walks to the bar counter, tells the waiter "I think a beer should do this time" will orders and starts scoping the bar.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Marburg - 12-24-2010

[Image: DimiID2011.png]
ID: Damien McEwan

Dimi gets to his feet and in turn, offers his hand to Banger with an innocent shrug. "Come on old man, lets go check it out."

"Right, well, now's the time then." the elder man replied, slapping Dimi's hand away & rising up off the grass without the taking advantage of the leverage. "I can still whollop the crap out of you, ya scarhanded bastard." he continued with a menacingly friendly wink to his nephew, then begining his way towards the central cavern.

Marburg knew that look. It was the one Banger gave that let you know that he's perfectly cool with getting teased, so long as you know that if you push it, it'll get you hurt. Dimi just makes a mental note not to crack that particular joke on him for the rest of the day & then quickly trots up the path to catch up with his uncle.

"Oi!! Jonah!" He calls out behind him. "You comin' or what?"

The Green Hell Beergarden - Windtenguu - 12-24-2010

The lift slows to a stop, Fflewddur checks the console, "Level 66, well guess this is where I get off. Now to find this Badger character that Sequoia mentioned."
As he looks around and soaks in the new sights and the tranquil evening fog, he notices a young pilot dragging a rather drunk veteran towards the lift. "Hey pilot, have a delivery for a Mr Badger Grim, know where I might find him?"

The pilot, out of breath, responds, "A freelancer, huh? Don't see your kind here very often. Anyway, lemme guess Sequoia sent ya didn' she?"

"How'd ya know?"

"Because you'll be wanting a Mr. Banger Grim", the pilot says with a chuckle, "And you'll find him if you keep heading that way for bout five minutes."

Fflewddur finally, after asking for directions a few more times, finds Mr. Grim casually downing a pint.

"Mr. Grim? Sequoia mentioned you were in need of some fresh veggies and meats, so I swung by Planet Kyushu and snagged the best I could find. Anyways just send word to docking bay three about where you want the crates."

"I'm going to go see if I can't find a good old pint of ginger brew to take the edge off. After all nothing like a good ginger brew to restore a sense of tranquility and having to run from a flippin' Outcast Storta at Tsushima Depot threw off my calm."

The Green Hell Beergarden - Kontrazec (Somni) - 12-27-2010

*Jonah follows Dimi and Banger into the bar.He then turns to them and says softly:

"Oy,mon,ya gimmie a moment.I got ta' relate,mon."

He then climbs up onto the barstage,and grabs the microphone.

"Everyone, me got sumthin' ta say,so,if ya wanna listin',go on an' listin'."

He clears his throat and signals the bartender.At the same time a solid interlocking reggae-like beat starts playing.

"Dis one be sumthin' mah parents gave onta' me,deyre parents gave onta' dem an' so on an 'so on,it go dis way:

Yeah man, Jah will be waitin there we a shout, Jah will be waitin there!
In this world of calamity, dirty looks and grudges and jealousy
And police weh abuse dem authority, media
clowns we nuh know bout variety, boom

Di youngest veteran a come murder dem slow
Ragamuffin sent to call me from de bush bungalow
betta watch it mek I clear out my voice now figarow
Emerge from di darkness wit me big blunt a glow
me hammer dem a slam and spectator get low
Some bwoy could a big like Bam Bam Bigelow
Buss off trigger finger trigger hand and trigger toe
A two gun mi have mi buss dem inna stereo

Cause, I got to keep on walkin, on the road to Zion man
Hey, we got to keep it burnin, on the road to Zion man

Clean and pure meditation without a doubt
Don't mek dem tek yuh Who dem took out
Jah will be waitin there we a shout, Jah will be waitin there!
And police weh abuse dem authority, media clowns we nuh know bout variety
Single parents weh need some charity
Yutes weh need some love and prosperity
Inside a broken dreams and tragedy
By any plan with any means and strategy

Say, we got to keep on walkin
on the road to Zion man
You know you got to keep on walkin
on the road to Zion man...

Sometimes I can't help but feel helpless
I'm havin daymares in daytime wide awake try to relate
This can't be happenin like I'm in a dream while I'm walkin
Cause what I'm seein is hauntin, human beings like ghost and zombies
President Mugabe holdin guns to innocent bodies
In Zimbabwe, they make John Pope seem Godly, sacrilegious and blasphemous
In my lifetime I look back at paths I walked, where
savages fought and pastors taught
Prostitutes stomp in high heel boots
And badges screamin at young black children stop or I will shoot
I look back at cooked crack plus cars that pass by
Jaguars mad fly, and I'm guilty for materialism
Blacks is still up in the prison trust that
So save me your sorrys I'm raisin a Army
Revolutionary warfare with Damian Marley
We sparkin da irons marchin to Zion
You know how Nas be NYC state of mind I'm in

And police weh abuse dem authority, media
clowns we nuh know bout variety, boom

Di youngest veteran a come murder dem slow
Ragamuffin sent to call me from di bush bungalow
betta watch it mek I clear out my voice now figarow
emerge from di darkness wit me big blunt a glow
me hammer dem a slam and spectator get low
Some bwoy could a big like Bam Bam Bigelow
Buss off trigger finger trigger hand and trigger toe
A two gun mi have mi buss dem inna stereo

Cause, I got to keep on walkin, on the road to Zion man
Hey, we got to keeps it burnin, on the road to Zion man

Clean and pure meditation widout a doubt
Don't mek dem tek yuh like who dem took out
Clean and pure meditation widout a doubt
Don't mek dem tek yuh like who dem took out
And police weh abuse dem authority, media crush we nuh know bout variety
Single parents weh need some charity
Hey,say I got to keep on walkin, on the road to Zion man
You know, you got to keep on walkin, on the road to Zion man..."

He then climbs off the stage with a blissful expression and sits in a corner chairpiece,all alone.*

//The Source

The Green Hell Beergarden - sadtranslation - 01-31-2011

That day, while listening to Jonah's aria, Druce and Sequoia got an idea. A couple of days later some stern guys from level 16 brought girders and panels to the south part of main cavern and started to work, while other no less stern persons, that looked even more suspicious with their beards and sweaters, were mounting loudspeakers and extending the wires.

Two days later the work was finished.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Coldzero - 02-01-2011

Hikari enters with Aaron hanging onto his arm.

Aaron: This is The Green Hell?

Hikari: Hai!

Aaron: I usually figured Hell to be more fiery and hot.. It is all green and cool. Shall we go sit?

Hikari looks at Aaron and gets slightly confused. You to have a point Aaron-san...

They both walk over to a table and take a seat.

Aaron: So how has live been since you joined this group?

Hikari: Well...sad... She looks down. Pollution, greed, dishonestly...pretty much sums it up.

Aaron looks at Hikari and lifts her head up gently. Do not let it get you down Hikari. You are strong remember? You will bring change in time. Do not forget that you are never alone. You have friends everywhere. Mason and I may not be here most of the time but you have Senora Hart here. You said she was some kind of close friend of yours, si?

Hikari looks at Aaron. Hai..its true. I just miss having you and Mason around. She puts her arms around Aaron and hugs him.

Aaron puts his arms around her gently and holds her. Si.. I understand. Hikari...do you remember Bella?

Hikari looks up at Aaron. Bella?.. Hai. Its been so long since we've seen her...

Aaron: Si.. It has. I will have to see if I can bring her here to see you again. She is currently with The Order. They are taking care of her. She is safer there since Bounty Hunters always target us...even on the Freeports. There she is more safe since she is surrounded by good people.

Hikari looks down and closes her eyes. Did you tell her you love her yet?

Aaron stays quiet for a moment. Well...in a way, si. She knows I have had a crush on her for a while...I just have not told her fully. When the time is right, I will. De acuerdo?

Hikari: Hai.. I suppose thats okay..

Aaron: Now, I know it is not right to leave a senorita by herself, but do you mind if I go fetch some drinks? I am just going to have...tea...only because you drink it. I just do not like that it is related to the Bretonians...Did you know I owe them over one million credits in fines?

Hikari giggles. Thats not surprising Aaron-san. Even though you try avoid trouble, it always finds you.

Aaron looks away. Well it is not my fault that Constable ships are held together by pieces of scrap metal..let alone that they cannot fly properly.. Tsh.. He lets go of Hikari and stands up. I will not be long. Hai. Aaron then walks to the bar to get tea for Hikari and himself while Hikari stays seated at the table, waiting for his return.