Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tomtomrawr - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#000000]The Order Beta team
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Riko
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Reporting in
[Image: scoutCO.png]

---Communications Opened---
Comrades, the time of reckoning for those Order meanies is at hand. SCRA|Scout-Riko shall be operational shortly and I shall lead you into Omicron Minor to show them what we do for our glorious Volkhan.

All hail the Volkhan, Ikon of Ikons!

James Riko
Scout CO

[color=#FF0000]
---Communications Terminated---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]Captain Stukov
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Alvarez
Subject: Since you were the one that broke my Loki
[Image: Aljehandro-Alvarez.png]

Sir,

since you were the one who broke my Loki, I think it's fair I get an Odin in return. In order to continue doing my flying with the Scouts.

All hail the Volkhan!

Alejhandro Alvarez
Scout XO

---Communications Terminated--

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Pacific - 03-13-2011

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Captain Alexei.Stukov
TARGET ID:SCRA|SCOUT-Alvarez
[Image: stukov.gif]

Dobri Den Yes I am responsible for braking your Loki. And Yes I agree that you shod receive a Odin in return. Go to the Quarter master and take one of mine.

For Volkhan,Ikon of Ikons

Stukov out

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционна Армия на Коалицията във Сириус

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Blighter - 03-13-2011

[Image: 30lyuyg.gif]

Dest: High Command
Iden: Viktor Zdroga, Lieutenant, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army Fighter Corps, Straw Dogs
Subj: Force Reconnaissance Report

[color=#CCCCCC]At 1500 hours I staged an armed reconnaissance operation into Omicron Delta, to give our Scouts a first taste of warfare against their chosen nemesis, the Order. With me were Lieutenant Sayoko Kato, Major Alexei Stukov, Orca-6 and the Scouts Alvarez, Morozov and later on Myagotin.

Approximately twenty minutes later we assembled at the Omega-41 jumphole in Omega-5, minus Scout Myagotin. The latter was already on stand-by in Omicron Delta itself.

We made way quick through 41, Gamma, then Kappa and joined up with Myagotin, then proceeded to the vicinity of Freeport 11. We encountered an OSS Pilot after a short while, going by name of "Martino Peralta". Since the Scouts, especially young Alvarez, were eager to play the game of rip and tear, I let them try to handle that threat on their own while letting our more experienced pilots dispose of a Nomad threat.

The latter disappeared in an Ion Anomaly after a few minutes while the Scouts were having significant difficulty in handling the OSS pilot. - At this time I would like to say that while they are more than eager to fight for the Volkhan, especially young Alvarez, I find that that their ferocity isn't only beneficial. Regardless of their status as Scouts, in a sense they are still kids, teenagers.

I'd also like to note that the OSS pilot was rather hesitant to shoot them at first. No doubt, after a while he changed his mind. And he was, from what I've heard, rather annoying to fight for the Scouts, taking down Alvarez and Myagotin after a while if I recall correctly, with Alvarez having started to request Cruise Disruptor support at some point repeatedly as the hostile was apparently cruising in circles everytime his shields went down.

Regardless, with two Scouts down I ordered our men to lend a hand to the remaining one, Morozov. We took down the OSS fighter effortlessly, with Major Stukov landing the final blow. Unfortunately however Morozov flew his Loki right into a double-Nuke of Stukov's around that time and his ship, too, exploded. Next on came Order reinforcements to handle, with us four against four of them, another OSS pilot, designation "Euer.Schild", a random Order pilot by the moniker "Mpak", Cerberus operative Nikolic and Primary Fleet Sergeant Eckhard.

While Stukov was having a hard time dodging their fire, with his Insurgent being vaporized at some point, - here I'd like to note that he chose not to pull out, but to fight to the bitter end - we managed to take the rest down with moderate effort. In the middle of it all, a Bounty Hunter Gunboat, an Orca, blazed in to engage the Order, apparently. I ordered to dispose of it. Opportunistic as the Hunter was, he wouldn't hesitate to take potshots at us if he had the chance either, so I saw it as the best course of action to remove him from the picture.

Funnily enough, the Order pilots kept shooting us however, with only one of them shooting the Orca, whose captain's focus was still on the Order fighters. Somewhat humorous, really, the whole ordeal.

In the end we shot everyone down but the second OSS pilot, and then we withdrew from the scene, with our comrades' pods secured.

Which brings me to the conclusion.

Far be it from me to question our Scouts' tenacity or their fighting spirit, and of course their burning desire to serve the Volkhan, seeing as they are most fine examples of their generation in those regards, but I do have to question their usefulness in combat. They are inexperienced, and that ferocity of theirs might lead them into too many situations they can't handle in the end. I am all for having them treated as members of the Fighter Corps, and I can see the morale-boosting implications of their ferocity and attitude for our troops, but I highly discourage sending them into areas like Omicron Delta or the like on their own. I would advise letting them gather first-hand experience among our veterans and our Hessian allies in the Omega systems and in the occasional raids to Omicron Gamma for a start instead. With some practice they might end up becoming a very valuable tactical asset, much like the SCUDs, and an even greater political one, should they manage to make themselves indispensable.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]SCRA Scout Squadron
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Cruz
Subject: Omega-49 attack
[Image: scout6.png]

Woah ho man, flying with the big boy's is so cool like - we were flying through Omega-50 when like Alvarez shouts "DUDE, there's Order in 49!" and I was like "DUDE, that's awesome we should totally go over there and whack them". He said "Sure dude, go do your enforcing thing!" And I said "Yeah, dude I will!"

Anyway, we gathered some guys and went to hit the Order OSS division. The SCUD smoked it early, the muppet cooking off one of his torpedo's a little early. Then Alverez gone boned getting too close to the Atmosphere of Gran Canaria! I got his pod and we kept shooting. We downed one of their planes when suddenly these RoS guys stormed right in and spoiled the party.

We totally bravely retreated.

Then I totally got grounded for laughing at the SCUD, gee thanks mom.

Thomas Cruz
Scout Enforcer

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 03-13-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]SCOUT-CRUZ
Comm. ID: SCRA|SCOUT-Alvarez
Subject: Dude, that was SOOO AWESOME
[Image: Aljehandro-Alvarez.png]

Did you see that???

I was like Whooosh, and you were like PEW PEW PEW, and they were all VREEEEEEEE BLAT BLAT BLAT...

Then you went Swoosh... and I ended up, like, right behind this one guy, my missiles ... man I get missiles, this is sooooooooo cool... and then they are all like, yeah let's get the one with missiles... and I am like KANGA-ROO man, I'm hoppin' and Bouncin' and they're all "God damn kid, sit still and die!'... and I'm like, SCREW YOU MISTER MISTER...

Then there was this planet and POW I'm in the escape pod.......... It was EPIC dude!!!

WHOA! I think I just spit milk out my nose!

Alejhandro Alvarez
Scout XO

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Blighter - 03-13-2011

[Image: 30lyuyg.gif]

Dest: High Command
Iden: Viktor Zdroga, Lieutenant, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army Fighter Corps, Straw Dogs
Subj: Minor Suggestion

[color=#CCCCCC]I think I forgot to mention that the Scouts are very, very, very enthusiastic about their "duty".

I recommend that once they reach legal drinking age we supply them with doubled Vodka rations while they're "off-duty".

For the sake of morale, of course.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Curios - 03-14-2011

[font=Impact]>> INCOMING SIGNAL
>> COALITION SERVER
>> SIGNAL STRENGTH: WEAK
>> RECOGNIZING LOCATION
>> SIGNAL IS TOO WEAK, UNABLE TO DETERMINE SIGNAL SOURCE

>> UPLOADING BLACK BOX LOG MESSAGE
>> UPLOADING...... COMPLETE

>> DISPLAY STATUS INFORMATION - YES (Y) NO (N)
>> YES

>> OPENING... READY

>> UNIT: RG08-892
>> STATUS: MIA
>> PILOT: SERGEY KARELIN
>> VESSEL TYPE: KSD-C9822
>> EQUIPMENT: LOADOUT #82-12

>> PLAYING LAST LOGS

>> 11: 2$ULL DAM@#$%ITICAL
>> OX%#$N LOW
>> FUEL SYSTE#%# #JKdf5CTED
>> FUEL LOW
>> LIFE SUPP@#$ SYST#$$AIL
>> P2$LOT ST%TUS CRITICAL
>> GE%7RAL L##$%%@PPORT ALERT
>> POWER Ch3RE STA23R%4RITICAL
>> EM#$$%#fd4ALL SENT
>> .*(*@3237.. *78fd88d9234
dsk8343*(F*
dsif99d
>> DATA CORRUPTED
>> END OF FILE

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 03-14-2011

[font=Garamond][color=#33CC00]To: Rebel Forces
Comm. ID: Colonel Stenka Razin
Priority: Medium
Subject: The Rebellion *ENCRYPTED AGAINST VOLKHAN HACKING*

[Image: ColonelRazin-1.png]

Comrades, Loyal Katzists, and fearless members of the Rebellion,

Given our dire situation, and our lack of resources, I am taking the emergency steps of promoting all MIL members of the Rebellion to full status.

Keep together, and don't loose sight of our goals.

To our victory, my Comrades!
For the Revolution, for Katz!

Razin out!

FOW

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Yuveraj Khan - 03-14-2011

To: [color=#FFFFFF]The not quite as moronic as yesterday... but still pretty dense muppets
Comm. ID: Commissar Leon Mendel
Subject: For some reason that I can't fathom...
[Image: mendal.png]

For some strange reason, and I really don't see why given your lot's continued impotent actions against the Reapers, Reavers, Order Boy Scouts... and hell, girls in pink sabres from what I hear...

I have to promote the MIL membership to full status... why? Because apparently there are people worse than you in a cockpit, who have died, and I need more meat into the grinder. Consider yourselves lucky... or unlucky... you know what? I just don't care... you're probably all going to die anyway... if not from gross incompetence in the cockpit, then probably you are going to die from the full frontal labotomy I am going to recommend if you don't start winning battles!

Get the hell out of my sight... I can't stand the stench of failure any longer...

Leon Mendel
Commissariat of Public Relations