Discovery Gaming Community
The Blood Dragon Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Blood Dragon Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=116379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Megaera - 06-06-2019

(06-05-2019, 10:55 PM)Silverlight Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 09:27 PM)Megaera Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 09:02 PM)Silverlight Wrote: Not really feedback but wasn't sure where to ask?

Have you considered trying to change the dragon diplomacy?
I'm not sure what options are actually available to you at this point in time but the Blood Dragon "Allies" are actually pretty poor in terms of what you would expect from friendlies and I think it might be time to ditch GC/Order maybe even SCRA too and try to carve out some new friendships. Ideally Rheinland Lawfuls but im unsure how possible that would be.

If BD tried to restore relations after the hostile treatment, we would have been more helpful. But yea, lets ditch the allies in Kusari and team up with invading outsiders

In my opinion the blood dragons have no "allies" in Kusari at all anyway. GC have always tried to assert authority over them and have:
1 stolen a ship that is 100% dragon or KNF legacy
2 purposefully undermined the Hideyoshi shogunate and bloodline
3 showed no negotiation when it came to cardamine.

The Order aren't much better, they are assisting GC (cardi addicts and clearly and openly Outcast allies) with the stolen ship and even helped a deposed exiled ex shogun flee kusari when they were supposed to be allied with the encumbent Shogun.

SCRA set up and funded a semi successful communist party in Kusari without informing their Blood Dragon buddies and use it to gather intel (not always shared) and deter all other government types.

And these are just the Official factions, unofls of both Order and GC have been even anti BD.

I have to be honest with the past RP and backstabbing from their allies I'm surprised that the blood dragons are even justifiable as an NPC faction at this point and I would expect the blood dragons to HAVE to find some actual allies who aren't just out to steal from, lie to and undermine them.

These people are not, have never really been and are incapable of being actual allies of the Blood Dragons.

What ship did we steal? I mustve missed that part.

What did we do to undermine the hideyoshi bloodline?

Ofcourse there is no negotiation about cardamine. Its what keeps the GC movement alive. We dont complain about what the dragons do either,

Oh wait. At this point I see this is all about the other GC faction. GC- isnt anti BD if you think so. All hostilities that happened were from their side. We let it slide, even though we had more than enough reasons for a more hostile stance.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Saronsen - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 12:15 AM)Megaera Wrote: What ship did we steal? I mustve missed that part.

A certain 1% SRP there was a turdstorm over, maybe.

I don't even fly Kusari and I was annoyed for the BD.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Omicron - 06-06-2019

There was an uproar over Satsuma? I'd like links to educate myself.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Charo - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 12:22 AM)Saronsen Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 12:15 AM)Megaera Wrote: What ship did we steal? I mustve missed that part.

A certain 1% SRP there was a turdstorm over, maybe.

I don't even fly Kusari and I was annoyed for the BD.

Has that ship even been flown since Zelot?

No, it was in a limbo before Kusari Exiles had been made a faction.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Charo - 06-06-2019

(06-06-2019, 12:41 AM)Omicron Wrote: No, it was in a limbo before Kusari Exiles had been made a faction.

Then I don't see a problem. Somebody is stepping up to see a dead ship become a thing again. Sure may not be the ideal people but if people are that upset why didnt they go for it?

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Saronsen - 06-06-2019

Because like many things until recently, it was thought to be taboo.

And now standards have been dropped and the GC hopped on it first. I'm personally rooting for a BD GC clash.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Emperor Tekagi - 06-06-2019

It has never been a taboo. All there was, was KNF denying its very existance when nobody had a claim on it. Refusing to obtain it or see it being obtained. I pestered them about it for ages before we as faction then went on to do our thing instead.
And I told you all how many times by now? I expect diplomatic consequences over the ship. Reeeeeeee.
This is no longer BD Feedback here.
To BD, regarding search for new friends and all (if you are up to it), you guys know my Discord.

Not without precedence. Narcotic brought a Necrosis battlecruiser when it was in disuse from past abandoned SRP.

RE: The Blood Dragons Feedback page - Banned player t202085 - 06-06-2019

(06-05-2019, 11:56 PM)LV-426 Wrote: @Silverlight stop posting pls, you've had your chance with BD and ruined it. Let them do their thing.

I'm not telling them what to do, just a suggestion