Discovery Gaming Community
»UPLINK: Elgin Primary Node - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Inter-House (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Forum: A/)- Technocracy of Auxo (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+----- Thread: »UPLINK: Elgin Primary Node (/showthread.php?tid=133300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 01-30-2019

[Image: FJWFvSf.png]

Initiate Westbrook has surpassed our expectations as an Initiate and henceforth has been granted the rank increase of Warden.

Warden Daniels efforts and involvement in the consolidation and modification of new field assets proved invaluable, and he has been promoted to Guardian.

The Inner Phalanx

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Hawkee - 02-10-2019

[Image: lDrvhjz.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Jake Westbrook
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Warden
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Moderate
PRIORITY: Standard
FREQUENCY: VALRAVN
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Report

____

Greetings High command

Well today i was on route back to Inverness when i was trailed by the Gallia fighter whose name was Pierre Jackson he says he represents a great Marines from Gallia also known as MRG he offers me to surrender or he destroys me, i refuse and he opens fire on me but unfortunately, he was destroyed and his
location is unknown. i then start searching for him but i couldn't find him and then i return in Inverness to repair my ship and rest until next

- Jake Westbrook, Warden

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Kauket - 02-24-2019

[Image: ph8SC9s.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

We have successfully retrieved a hull of a Gaian Gunship purchased from Ezrael Vertiga, who discovered the wreck and got the vessels husk repaired.

The specimen was transferred to Invergordon Shipyard for safety checks and we came to find that there was a weapon cache on board the vessel. It is odd that it was left untouched, but the goods have been secured. The Specimen passed clearance, no dangerous elements were discovered on the vessel. It is now safely residing at Elgin for study and analysis.

[Image: unknown.png]

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Hawkee - 04-09-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SECURITY CLEARANCE: Warden
TOPIC: Unexpected ally

____

Hello to High command,

Well today was a quite unusual day for me well after patroling Inverness and entering New London i had a quite strange filling and i was right i run on two nomads in New London, same as old Vargants and they language, i was spotted by the Gallian fighter who offers me assistance to defeat them i was little bit surprised he had courage and shows me respect and ally with me to defeat them, lucky for us we defeat them he went on his way and i never head of him again!!

Jake Westrbrook , Warden

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Kauket - 04-19-2019

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Current operatives in the Omicrons, converge at Omicron Kappa and prepare for a new task. You will collaborate with the Gammu AI in effort to slow down - most preferably halt - the mining operation in the Planet Knossos atmosphere in Omicron Xi. The Vagrants may be present to assist, any personnel failing to adhere to the privacy protocol concerning them will be prosecuted at the highest verdict. Expect reinforcements to arrive within the week via hyperspatial relocation.

Down here, you will find the location of the targeted installations.

The stations, "Major Outpost" is located roughly ten clicks above the structure, while the other installation, "Romeo's Hideout" is directly in the core of the structure.

Failure is not an option here, you will act without mercy or morale. Preservation of this scientific site is dependant on your effort. Promotions and rewards will be reaped for high performance.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Kanzler Niemann - 04-25-2019

[Image: Tvu7Quq.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Dozerua Zozen
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Initiate
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
TOPIC: Core Operations in Liberty territory.
TARGET: Auxesian High Command Only.

____

Greetings esteemed Command,

today an urgent message reached me about a Core "Mako" Class Battleship inside Liberty Territory. Other Auxesian forces were already present and I deployed from Ames Research Station in Kepler. The Decimari made its last stand in Manhattan orbit and was destroyed by the cooperation Auxesian and Lane Hacker Affiliated vessels. However, it appears the Core vessels didn't expect such resistance and were overwhelmed. We will not tolerate any further spread of Core influence in the colonies of Sirius. Although I arrived too late and couldn't really participate in the battle itself, however, I had to witness the pathetic attempt to escape by a Core Pilot by entering Manhattan Orbit. Whatever they had in mind when they decided to enter Liberty space, they won't do it anytime soon.

Data Feed: Accessing...

- Dozerua Zozen, Initiate

<<TRANSMISSION TERMINATED>>

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - A/)- The Inner Phalanx - 04-25-2019

[Image: FJWFvSf.png]

Initiate Zozen, your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Good work. You're granted the rank of Warden.

The Inner Phalanx

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Kauket - 04-28-2019

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I have received news that our operation with retrieving the Helios has been successful. Ingenuus held up on their part and pulled through, the sealed husk has sucessfully jumped in to the Inverness system, the Junker Marauders secured the object and transferred it to Valravn for processing. Operatives on site also reported planting evidence to misdirect any investigations to lead the blame to the Outcasts, placing Cardamine and pods into the wreckage's location.

Progress is being made, but I must ask of you, my comrades, that we remain vigilant. Crayter may not know of the whereabouts of the missing wreckage, but they will inevitably be angry at someone. But we will be prepared for them. They will not stop us in our path to glory.

Do not allow Crayterian Forces to enter the Inverness system.

In addition, promotions are in order for excellent work on the recent projects.

Warden Jake Westbrook has been promoted to Guardian.
Warden Zitronberg has been promoted to Guardian.
Warden Edward Daniels has been promoted to Guardian.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Hawkee - 04-29-2019

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SECURITY CLEARANCE: Guardian
TOPIC: Recon assigment

____

Greetings HQ

Well after brakes i return on my duty, i was requested patroling in the area near Inverness when i came upon fighter who was impressed with our faction he wanted to join i told him to look up in our base and rest there and wait for Keeper, i return to my patrol nothing spacially happened except i encounter a Freelancer who got some problem with one of our members he was so frustrated and i calm him down and talk to him about incident but he was so cooperative and offer me drink, i gladly accept and nothing especially happened.

Jake Westbrook, Guardian

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: EIDO Network Communications Uplink - Kauket - 05-05-2019

...neural.uplink detected...
...starting encryption...establishing connection...
identified: Keeper Revenant
...TRANSLATING DATA...

[Image: tbarrave.png]

Dear delegates, new tasks are available. As usual, rewards will be given those who commit. For each that you complete, your efforts will be translated into scientific data for self improvement. Obviously, regulation applies, you cannot transfer this to anyone outside of the Covenant.

Operation Spring Cleaning:

With the recent relocation of the wreck of the Helios with assistance from the Junker Marauders, the husk will require new 'organs' and a new 'body', as such, the following is required to be delivered to Valravn Citadel.

Mandate: Vitalizing the Technocracy

As demand for improvement is ever so pressuring, our survival will be ensured with a secure economy, defensive and production capabilities. We must continue to follow our path of technology and seek to efficiently handle, recycle and reuse materials before we can venture on with our plans to secure our future. There is something for everyone to do to help us move forward.

It is an imperative that the following happens, colour coded to each division:

Quote:Expansion of Botany Facilities: Contact Synth Foods for purchase and construction of biodomes.
Establishing the Reprocessing Centers: Continue collaboration with ALG, or contact the Junkers, to get these constructed on the planet
Construction of the Wildlife Preservation Sancturary: Construction, testing for safety and selection of specimen. Contact with an engineering corporation is highly recommended for this task.
Expanding the City: Due to housing needs increasing from influx of incoming refugees and recruits, resources are required for construction of civic buildings. This also includes expanding the transportation network on Elgin.
Reinforcing The Defense Grid: In preparation of any hostiles, whether the Wild from Tau-117/Drake, or other hostile elements, we must prove ourselves to be impenetrable. This will include construction of new aerospace defense assets. You will deliver military goods to the station.
Cleaning Up The Trash: Destroy and capture the following: 50 Gaian personnel, 50 Order personnel, 20 Unioner personnel, 100 Crayterian personnel, 20 Outcast personnel, 100 core personnel, 20 Corsair personnel
Bits and Bobs: Gather at least 30 'Scorpion Remains' for analysis.
Mysterious World: Survey the Planet Jericho, in Coronado. Be aware, this place is watched by Crayter.
Grave Digging: Retrieve more specimens from the alien gate wreck in Coronado.
Spread The Word: Hand out 50 pieces of propaganda to different people.

...transmission complete
...terminating stream