Discovery Gaming Community
[High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=147160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Vendetta - 07-31-2018

Hey. It has been a little over a month since Auxesia submitted a request. Is there any update on that?

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Lythrilux - 07-31-2018

Any word on the Aoi request? It was put in last year.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Amalfi Directorate - 07-31-2018

AD| is currently waiting for the money to be removed from our bank character to begin the officialdom process. Link can be found here.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kalhmera - 08-01-2018

I put in a Player request regarding my factions POB, Would love to know the results, if any at all.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Lythrilux - 08-04-2018

What's the status on The Core requests?

The factions involved in regards to the rep hack requests are getting impatient as it's blocking them (and us as well) from continuing their roleplay with Core as they can't dock on our bases and vice versa.

The restart request is critical to creating activity in the Omegas as right now it's just an utter hassle to set up ships. Lawful presence in any region is crucial for consistent activity generation. The lack of ease for our ID to partake in the Omegas, compared to the past, has been a factor as to why the Omegas are utterly dead. I'm not as motivated as I was in the past so perhaps the ship, for creating 2016/2017 Omicron-esque activity in the Omegas, has sailed but either way, the Server desperately needs this restart. It's a trigger for increasing activity. Processed. Thanks!

The ID request is also really important for letting the faction evolve and to not be rail-roaded into PvP activity all the time. Although the other changes listed on the ID are important simply for bringing some stuff up to date, it really needs it's main change so that the faction concept can be what it's supposed to be, and generate ambient activity instead of just PvP and shooting things. I've had feedback from people that would like that change because it'd give them something to do other than just pew. It'd also let them grow their characters, rather than just using them as vessels for PvP. Overall, the faction roleplay just isn't accessible on a gameplay level and the ID needs changes to rectify that.

I've got a few IRL commitments that are going to change my personal schedule so I've been doing a round of leadership applications. However, I can't properly step down if these items are not processed, as they are intrinsic to the faction progressing it's roleplay and developing itself without my input. I've been patient, but it's really getting a bit long now with how long this is taking (even for the ones I resubmitted for the sake of making them easier to understand, they're all still approaching half a year or so of being unprocessed). The lack of communication regarding their processing makes me think they haven't even been touched at all. I'm a bit mad because requests that have been submitted later than these, get processed before it or get processed with lightning efficiency comparatively. Like I've been joking around with Staff on Discord about how long they're taking and that there's no rush, but it's getting a little annoying now. I don't see how these requests are taking longer than others, as they're all easily justifiable with roleplay or elements within the faction's concept itself. Or, as I've said in each request, you can just simply talk to me.

I'm not really fussed about the perk request, as that can just be processed whenever you feel the need and it's not really critical to the faction. Implo told me he may have put in an APM restart request last year? I'm not terribly sure, but as far as I know he's not too fussed about that.

On a more personal note, there's no rush on my Probation request.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Enkidu - 08-08-2018

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=163458&pid=2022948#pid2022948 < The faction needs The Unioners forum account reset and the temp pw sent to me, so I can use it again. There's no accessible recovery email. Would be very helpful for editing things like the information page. Thanks.

The Sirene SRP ship recently lost its SRP FX due to a hardpointing bug. I'll need admin help to remount them.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Wesker - 08-09-2018

I held off on posting this for a a while because I noticed the wall of nagging above this post. This is not me nagging you like it's the end of the world. I understand lives exist, and for that reason is exactly why I am asking what the progress is in regards to this:

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=160361

I know these things tend to come in waves, if it were added along with the collective for august I wouldn't bother but that "high priority" is just making me bat an eye.

Not the end of the world, just curious as life is about to slap me soon.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Enkidu - 08-21-2018

(08-08-2018, 10:14 AM)Tænì Wrote: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=163458&pid=2022948#pid2022948 < The faction needs The Unioners forum account reset and the temp pw sent to me, so I can use it again. There's no accessible recovery email. Would be very helpful for editing things like the information page. Thanks.

The Sirene SRP ship recently lost its SRP FX due to a hardpointing bug. I'll need admin help to remount them.

This, and also that Atar, Aeshma, Ahura, are all banned, because I sent all my accounts to Exodite to be bumped when I left over summer. Unfortunately I accidentally sent him the SRP ship file due to a missclick, and now those ships are server banned along with over two billion credits.

I was going to use that money to pay off money owed, so I'm in a bit of a problem here.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Lythrilux - 09-01-2018

(08-04-2018, 05:04 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [...]

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Lex~Talionis - 09-12-2018

How about an ADMIN online to catch ppl running two accounts at same time! It seems to be a common thing which is against the rules, if not I may start doing it myself!