Discovery Gaming Community
Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=16556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-14-2010

Mr Daniel Auxier

Suit up sir, money to be made.

You will find no poshness here, by the way..

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Stefi - 02-17-2010

[color=#FF0000]***RECIVING TRANS MISSION***

***SOURCE UNKNOWN***

Greetings my name is John Parks. Codename:Nemesis. I was born at planet Manhattan. I come from Mercenaries family. Now its my turn to continue the family buisnies. My father died when i was only 14. Mother too. Brother and my uncle were raising me. Until they died in try to do one important job. At my age of 19 i was only member of my family. I toke brothers ship and start earning for life. Now im here and im going to continue what my family was doing for many years. And universe will remember me as Nemesis...

[color=#FF0000]

***TRANSMISSION LOST***

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-18-2010

Mr Parks

I apologize for the time it has taken to respond to you.

Application information will be sent shortly.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - CarbonAngel - 02-19-2010

Dread.Keoh is a 21 year old who was abandoned at birth and though out his whole life has been left to fend for himself although not letting this get him down. He decided after being robbed a few times that he wasnt going to take this no more at the age of 18 years old Dread.Keoh got into the Navy and was looked up on as one of the best fighter but at the age of 20 he was discharged after getting himself into a little bit of trouble in a bar. Now Dread.Keoh has decided that he wants to use his skills that he has learned over the years to take out the people who have done overs wrong. He decided he wanted to join the best people who fit the line of work that he wants to do so he applied for Mandalorian Mercenaries. To Be Continued

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-19-2010

Mr John Parks, welcome aboard!

Mr Dread Keoh, you have been sent questions to answer.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - PlanetExpress - 02-20-2010

.... Incoming Transmission ....

.... Source Unknown....

Greetings Mandalorians, my name is Michael Donnelly.... i am 35 years old and 5 ft 11 inches tall, i've spent most of my life fighting to free dublin.... thats right! im a molly, the last few years i have gotten bored with my life and have wanted to do something better. Something where i wil be more free.... then it hit me, the mandalorians would be perfect for me. And one day while drinking in a bar i came across a mandalorian and we talked and drank together for a while, i questioned him about becoming a mandalorian... he told me i should send my request here, well here it is....... i await your reply.

.... Transmission Ended ....

.... Signal Lost ....

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-20-2010

Mr Donnelly

We hunt your countrymen for the Crown. You obviously know that.

The fact that you still wish to join us speaks to your ruthlessness.

Good.

Welcome aboard.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-20-2010

Mr Dread Keoh

Suit up son, money to be made.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - strongtoni - 02-21-2010

::::Incoming Transmission::::

Greetings.
My name is Antonio Merdon. I have 28 years and I was born in Leeds on Planet Leeds. My parents died when I was 6, so I was by raised aunt and uncle. We had no money so I started working with my uncle with only 13 years. In my spare time I helped to clean and repair the uncle's Crusader, and I learned a lot about ships.
Did I mention that my parents were mercenaries? They were killed on a mission in New York near Buffalo Base.Since I worked in Mercenaries base I saw that they have an exciting life, you could see that on their ships coming in for repair. Because that I want to join you and continue the tradition in the family.

::::Transmission Ended::::

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Dieter Schprokets - 02-21-2010

Mr Antonio Merdon

Please respond to the questions you have been sent.