Discovery Gaming Community
LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network (/showthread.php?tid=83729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 08-13-2012

[Image: icsigv2.png]

Mr. Morris,

Good to see an Allerton on the kill list. Keep it up.

[Image: morris2.png]

Richard Zane
Interspace Bounty Officer

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - SnakThree - 08-13-2012

To: Interspace Commerce Bounty Board
[color=#FFFF00]From:
Lucy Faith, Rookie
Subject: Bounty Board; Claim

'€¢ Liberty Rogue Fighter with Recruit-Phraxx callsign was destroyed and 5.000.000 SC is to be sent to FIST|Lucy.Faith
'€¢ Liberty Rogue Bomber with The.Hiigaran callsign was destroyed and 5.000.000 SC is to be sent to FIST|Lucy.Faith
At Your Service,
Lucy Faith

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Dashiell - 08-13-2012

Your Name: BHG|Happy.Accident

Target Name: SR- Nergal's Flame

Target ID:

[Image: th_trid1-3.jpg]

Proof of Destruction:

[Image: th_trid2-3.jpg]

Payment Due: 10.000.000

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 08-14-2012

All hunters!

We've decided to start paying out an extra one million per target if you inform them of who paid for their death. This is completely optional and only applies to targets in Section A. Let's see how many of you read these little updates before I make a big announcement.

Ms. Faith and Mr. "Accident",

Your claims have been paid in full, keep up the good work.

[Image: combo13.png]

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - SnakThree - 08-14-2012

To: INSERT
[color=#FFFF00]From:
Lucy Faith, Senior
'€¢ Liberty Rogue Fighter with N8114C-'Exspex' callsign was destroyed and 6.000.000 SC is to be sent to FIST|Lucy.Faith
At Your Service,
Lucy Faith

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 08-14-2012

Ms. Faith,

I'm so glad you paid attention, so I've paid you the extra money!

[Image: fist4.png]

Richard Zane

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - SnakThree - 08-14-2012

Some Rogues don't know when to get their bruises patched up. Though due to massive hull damage from explosions, I myself got few. Karma, I suppose.

[color=#FFFF00]'€¢ Liberty Rogue Fighter with N8114C-'Exspex' callsign was destroyed and 6.000.000 SC is to be sent to FIST|Lucy.Faith
At Your Service,
Lucy Faith

To: Interspace Commerce Bounty Board
[color=#FFFF00]From:
Lucy Faith, Senior
To whom it may concern,

I apologise for inability to provide proof of Liberty Rogue's identification. It seems I have taken proof of Hacker's identification twice, instead. I hope the results are still satisfactory.

'€¢ Liberty Rogue Gunboat with California.Blue callsign was destroyed and 11.000.000 SC is to be sent to FIST|Lucy.Faith
'€¢ Lane Hacker Gunboat with New.York.Black callsign was destroyed and 11.000.000 SC is to be sent to FIST|Lucy.Faith
At Your Service,
Lucy Faith

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - SummerMcLovin - 08-15-2012

[Image: SusanAnders.png]

To Interspace Commerce,

Hello there. I don't think there have been any claims by our pilots in the Colonial Military yet, so let me be the first to do so. Managed to line up the Prudence's sights well enough to crack the hull of an Indian gunboat in Coronado. The rest were chased off like cowards.

Regards,
Susan Anders

Quote:Your Name: CR|-Prudence[15th]

Target Name: CGS|:The.Comanche

Target ID

Proof of Destruction

Payment Due: 10 million credits

LAWFUL CONTRACTS - INTERSPACE COMMERCE - Interspace Mercenary Network - Interspace - 08-15-2012

Ms. Faith,

First you submit a claim on a fighter you just destroyed, then you claim two ships destroyed by the Liberty Navy. Neither is going to fly. FIST's contract with Interspace Commerce is hereby suspended for one week while I discuss this with my superiors.

Ms. Anders,

Good to see the Colonial Military making a presence here, and with an Indian too, good catch!

[Image: anders.png]

Richard Zane