Discovery Gaming Community
Enlistment Office [Recruitment] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: [KNF] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+----- Thread: Enlistment Office [Recruitment] (/showthread.php?tid=9542)

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - lethandis - 02-23-2010

I've been looking for a good group to join in a core house system. I'm looking forward to flying with the KNF. Registration submitted at Kusari Communication.

My Character's current name is Togashi.Maida, though I will change to [KNF] <callsign> (coming up with a callsign idea, but will also accept being assigned one, as it's a military post) when I join.

Also in the process of creating bio, dossier, and opening narritive, will post on the communications site and on the rp section here when activated.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - socioclast - 02-23-2010

---------- Incoming transmission ----------

Sender ID : Kuro Nishizawa
Subject : application for Kusari Naval Forces
Target : Kusari Naval Forces HQ

Konnichiwa!

I was born in traditionalist family of respected Samura traders. After my two brothers went to pursue economic and diplomatic careers, my parents thought it would be best if one son would pursue military career for the exalted Emperor. My study at Kusari Naval Academy was financed by my brothers but not long ago both of them perished somewhere around clouds in Honshu system, probably attacked by pirates or those notorious Blood Dragons. I'm asking for you to accept me into your ranks. My family honor can only be avenged by serving under your command against these enemies of true Kusari values.

I have studied Kusari Legal Codex on my first year in Academy. So far I have in my possession one Chimaera fighter and one Umibozu bomber, all funded by my family and docked at Battleship Myoko. However, Im aware of bomber limits to higher ranks and will use only fighter for the time being.

..may Emperor give us strength!

---------- Transmission ends ----------

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Alex135 - 02-23-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[Encryption Lock 2013a Established]
[Authorization........Confirmed]
[From: *MIA* Daisa: Alex Sasaki]
[To: Kusari High Council]

---------------Message Begins---------------
Konnichiwa, I was known as Alex Sasaki, and so i shall be called now. In case i have been assumed to be lost forever,
I have come to re-apply in the ranks of the KNF, in hopes that i may once again fight against the cause that has kept me prisoner all this time.
I shall send details of my capture on more secure channels.
I am currently in great need of assistance, as i have just escaped from a Bretonian prison facility and my pursuers are close at hand.

I hope my message reaches you.
For The Emperor!

- Alex Sasaki

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - LoTeK_ - 02-24-2010

...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: Zachary James Riley - Deshima Station

Konnichiwa Mr. Zachary James Riley,
your application for recruitment in the Kusari Naval Forces has been rejected.
What we seek in this place is unconditioned loyalty to the Kusari Empire and the Emperor.
Besides the fact the Chimaera is a military ship with classified designs and the Kusari Naval Forces would never allow its use outside of their ranks, your application does not fullfill the above requirement.

The Kusari Empire has many bounty offices where merceneries willing to earn some cash can ask to be enlisted.
If you are interested please be sure to respect their regulations and zone of operations.
Bounties offered by the Imperial Throne
SIRIUS-WIDE - Kishiro Bounty
KUSARI - Samura Heavy Industries

Signed,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...From: Taishō Sulu, KNF High Command
...To: KNF Dojo

Konnichiwa!
All applications have been received and the following have been approved:
Kiyoshi Ryuunosuke, Ryouichi Kokuri, Hideo Desu, Togashi Maida, Kuro Nishizawa, Hiro Barakuda

Welcome to the Kusari Naval Forces!

The following applications are on hold due to agreements taken via private communications:
ksp-natsume, Kurwar.Mimoto

All new recruits please continue your applications to Delta Communications if you haven't done it yet.
Daisa Sasaki signal has been traced and a search team will soon be dispatched to signal location.

Signed,

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 02-27-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Chūjō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>Subject: Application for the Kusari Naval Forces
>>>>Loading...

To all the recent recruits I wish you good luck, and allow me to remind you all, that my office is open to any question that you could have. (//PM me with your Skypes, all of you recruited in the recent week).

To the future recruits, please remember to ask for our private communication channel. (//Leave your Skype when you apply)
<div align="right]Kaigun Chūjō, Hiroito Hajime.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - aznremix416 - 03-02-2010

*** PILOT ID FILE ***
|NAME|- Isamu Fukia
|NICKNAME|- Raekwon
|OCCUPATION|- Kusari Naval Forces Recruit
|AGE|- 24
|HOME|- Planet Kyushu
|RELATIONS|- Tokia Fukia, and Munasai Fukia

Isamu's childhood details have been rather vague in the history of Kusari. What is known for certain is outlined in the following report. His mother died giving birth to him and he once stated he was born in the very heart of Kusari. Speculations and rumors have pointed to Kyushu though no official reports can confirm or deny this. His Father, Munasai, was an accomplished martial artist as well as expert swordsman. Isamu's father was murdered by the Kusari Royal Guard in 321 AS during a failed coup attempt. The years that followed brought great strength to the Shogunate that survived the tragedy as power was forever restructured in Kusari.

His family lineage hailed from the northern Fujiwara Clan, and thus gave Isamu nominal governorship over his town by his teens. With the early loss of his father, Isamu was raised largely by his uncle in a monastery. He was educated from a young age in Buddhism, Philosophy, Reading, Writing and Martial Arts. It is rumored that Isamu eventually learned to masterfully wield two or more weapons in a fight. While it is known that he obtained most of his early sword mastery in Kyushu, the rumors of him later singlehandedly defeating that school are still unconfirmed. What is known for certain is that Isamu posesses a skill with the sword that few could ever match.

Isamu has served the Kusari government as a Martial Arts instructor for the past several years now, training members of the Kusari Planetary Army in hand to hand combat and advanced swordsmanship. He also has been called upon on several occasions to intervene in delicate internal matters within his province in Planet Kyushu as his name carries respect among the citizens. Prior to the felony ban on "honor duels" with the famed Katana Samurai sword due to high mortailty rate, it is rumored that Isamu may have won as many as 60 duels with Nobles, Politicians and adversaries.. This fame has come at a price as Isamu is a simple warrior who shuns spotlight or popularity.

Isamu eventually moved into a stable home and married a beautiful young woman, Malishi Sakusami. Over the years Isamu went into isolation in his home, and retired from the Kusari Planetary Arm, receiving an honorable ceremony for all the continubutions he have done. Isamu and Malishi had 2 sons and the family was Isamu’s top priority. He slowly moved away from the military life to live a serene and calm life on the lake. While Isamu missed his ways of his younger life, he always thought about his family first. But then the news came in. He heard that a massive Kusari Fleet managed to invade Upper Leads and take control of it. The victory at the Battle spread throughout his province, and a big celebration was held in his town. Isamu could not resist. The KNF needed more pilots to help with the ongoing war. And Isamu even received a personal invitation from one of his friends in the Naval Forces. He could not resist. He had to fight for his family, and to uphold his family’s honor. With sadness but confidence, he kissed his wife and two kids goodbye, and ventured into space to sign up for the Kusari Navy Acadamy.

Isamu had the mindset to continue to serve to the Kusari government as well as defend his homeland from criminals and foreigners. Maintaining the high standards of his family honor, Isamu is a friend to the Kusari people and fights to preserve and protect its culture, heritage and way of life for future generations to come. He has recently looked upon the cosmos to continue his legacy, and while he is a master in ground combat, he still wonders about the stars. With this, he applies for the Kusari Naval Forces in hope to once again take arms against a foreign nation, and to protect his family and his honor.

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 03-02-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Isamu Fukia
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted Isamu Fukia, please fulfit our recruitment process in Alpha communications. Your knowledge of martial arts will serve well to our Empire. Welcome.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - seamus - 03-02-2010

~Establishing Comms Link~
~Link Established~

Comms Name: Waka Tarashi

~Begin Transmission~

Konnichiwa Pilots!

My Name is Waka Tarashi!
I Wish to Enroll for the Naval Forces Primary Fleet,
I have Been An independant Military Officer for some Time now But I Believe Fighting in the War in the Primary Fleet, Under the Emperors command is for the Greater good!
The Emperor Shall guide us and give us strength!
We Shall Over come our Enemies and destroy them!

Here Is my Current Standings With Our Home And Also My ship.
[Image: algsvq.jpg]

[Image: 14myl5e.jpg]

Arigato.

Waka Tarashi

~Transmission Ends~

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - casero - 03-02-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>To: Waka Tarashi
>>>>Loading...

Your application has been accepted, please continue your applications to Delta Communications if you haven't done it yet.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

Kusari Naval Forces Dojo (iRP) - Not Espi - 03-11-2010

:: incomming transmission

Konbanwa, Samurai.

My name is Shun Oguri and I have recently successfully finished my advanced space navigation course, and I wish to put it to good use in the Kusari Naval Forces. As my father, and his father, and the father of his father were proud members of the Kusari Naval Force, so do I wish to continue in the family tradition of serving the Emperor and to provide security to our great House. Consider this message my request to enlist. If you wish to recieve any further information from me, message me on the private channel HERE.

I look forward to your verdict.

Regards,

proud Kusarian,

- Shun Oguri

:: transmission terminated