Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Vladimir - 04-11-2011

[Image: image.png]

Transmit to: Premier Katz
Comm ID: Lieutenant Vilen Helbrecht

Message Begins//

Always ready, like a pioneer.

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 04-11-2011

[Image: 7014ngxian3.png]

[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Major Chun Ki Ling
Target: Glorious Premier Alvin Katz
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Ready.

Premier,
Need you ask if we are ready?! My crew and I are straining at the leash, eager to end the Volkhan's dominance over the Coaltion.

Ling checks out another tactical report which comes across his desk.

It even seems that he is sending fighter wings to strike deep into Liberty, just to try and assassinate Admiral Hale! He has truly gone mad and paranoid with the power.

We shall not fail.

For Katz!
Ling out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - ChillerMiller - 04-11-2011

Incomming Transmission
ID: Senior-Lieutenant Valentina Koslova

[color=#CC0000]Premier Katz,

It is time to put an end to the Volkhan, he will pay for his actions.

Koslova out.

[color=#990000]Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ryummel - 04-11-2011

>>Incoming transmission.
[Image: 1625kjk.png]
[color=#FF6666]>>ID:
Captain Sergei Lazarev
>>Target: Premier Alvin Katz
I'm ready to answer the call and join the last and definitive strike against the Volkhan. Nobody will fail this time, every tactic will be executed to perfection. My ship is ready to fight for the True Coalition, Premier.
[font=agency fb][color=#FF6666]End of transmission...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Metano - 04-11-2011

[color=#33FFFF]Incoming Transmission
[color=#33FFFF]ID:Senior-Lieutenant Joshua Jimenez

For Katz! For the Red Dawn! For the Revolution!

Volkhan shall pay for his actions!

We are forever yours to command!

[color=#33FFFF]Transmission Terminated

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Johnny_Walker - 04-11-2011

[Image: sovietunionussrgrungefl.jpg][Image: sovietunionussrgrungefl.jpg]
[Image: sovietunionussrgrungefl.jpg]

...::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::...

...::: Encryption Level: SCRA Broadcast :::...

...::: SOURCE: "Unknown :::...

...::: TRANSMITTER ID: Alec Mason :::...
[Image: Alec_mason_2-2-1-2.jpg]

Was Born ready !!!

Vivat la révolution

>>> END OF TRANSMISSION <<<

>>> SIGNAL LOST <<<

<div align="right][Image: sovietunionussrgrungefl.jpg]
[Image: sovietunionussrgrungefl.jpg][Image: sovietunionussrgrungefl.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Astennu123 - 04-12-2011

:: Incoming Transmission ::
:: ID: SCRA|SD-Mamluq ::
:: To: Volkhan, The Ikon of Ikons ::
:: Subject: Battle report ::

Privet, Ikon of Ikons, and his mighty servants!

Omega-52

We were preparing for patrol on Gorodok when it started. The alarm sounded, the corridors turned red because of the alert level indicator lamps. We started running to the docking bay, hop in our snubs and undock. When the undocking procedure ended I saw three of my comrades around me. Hannah Lang, SD-Saracen and SD-Tremor. We contacted the base's sensor relay supervisor and he told us that he has seen a hostile contact in our system. An intruder. We received the coordinates and immediately started cruising to that location. We got the intruder on our scanners, but he got vaporized by the stationary defense of the jumphole nearby. We received orders that we have to proceed to the Omega-5 system. We did so.

[color=#FF0000]Omega-5

The system was quite crowded. Fulfilled with corsairs. After arriving to the system, we have detected three corsair ships and started intercepting them - after the formalities, of course. One of them managed to escape, the other has been destroyed by Hannah and me. Saracen killed one too. We decided to do a quick patrol in the system. It did worth it. We found a freelancer wandering around the minefield. He engaged us on sight, without throwing a single word at us. He realised that he's not enough to resist so he started fleeing towards a Hessian Base in the system. He managed to dodge our shots, because the targeting computers started acting weird due to the asteroids nearby. He docked. We started moving back to the Omega-41 Jumphole when we noticed a Corsair Imperator class gunboat. He was in hurry and docked. We departed to 41.

Omega-41

We just flew through this system as fast as we could, because the radiation level was higher than usual. Saracen left the scene due to lifesupport system failure.

Omicron Theta

We have arrived to Theta. We started moving to the Freeport, because our long-range scanners noticed some signals coming from that area. The sensors were right. A corsair and an outcast were idling next to each other. Even we were amazed because as far as we knew, they are still hostile to each other. They did not say a word. They must be the relatives of that freelancer who docked in Omega-5. We flew to the Omicron-74 jumphole and sent a sensor probe through it. The signals we have received were Omicroner IFFs. We prepared for the fight. After a minute, they jumped to Theta. Their ships appeared next to us. We started conversating about the Volkhan's might because they did not know who is that. We believed that they only pretend not to know that, so after a few sentences of insults we engaged them. Their fighters could not stand our firepower and tactics so they called in a Corsair gunboat. Strangely, that corsair gunboat was the one which docked on Cadiz in Omega-5. Strange phenomenons today, anyway. We did not mind him joining because we outnumbered the Omicroners already. The gunboat was sluggish and careless. We managed to do severe damage to the enginges and weapon systems. When the Omicroners saw that they can't chase us out of Theta with a help of a gunboat, they called an Aquilon class battleship. The battleship's loadout was fulfilled with Solaris turrets. We tried to stay away from it but it managed to damage our fighters severely. We had to leave the scene.

All in all, it was a good day. That battleship made us laugh, though.

ALL HAIL THE VOLKHAN!

~SD-Mamluq

:: End of Transmission ::
:: Saving message to the Archive ::

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lukas Wexler - 04-12-2011

[Image: SinaScraTrans-1.png]
[font=Cambria][color=#FF5555]Premier Katz,

As you can see your forces are more than ready for the final confrontation with the Volkhan.

There is no room for failure, this is our chance to reclaim what is rightfully ours!

For the whole Coalition!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 04-13-2011

[Image: cheng3.png]

[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Lt Mei-Li Cheng
Target: All Loyalist Forces
Encryption: MEDIUM
Priority: LOW
Subject: Another glorious victory.

Glory to the Volkhan! Ikon of Ikons!
Rumours of a Rebel buildup in the Omega-49 system appear to be misdirection, however a rebel fighter was spotted on long range scanners in the Dublin system. Our primary objective was to bring Valentina Koslova in for stapling, or to kill her. However, the IMG were protecting her at the Battleship Hood. I offered Valentina her one chance at defecting, she refused to take it. We began to shoot at her when the IMG and BAF engaged us in order to protect the Rebel. A few minutes into the fight and I had managed to shoot down one of the BAF Ensigns. Valentina however seemed to be having fighter troubles and doubled back towards the Hood. We were under heavy fire and were in no position to chase her down.

Cheng looks a little annoyed.

I implore the Volkhan and his glorious Generals to not kill us for our failure, for we enacted his standing orders in obliterating everything that stands in his way. An Outcast Bayo (Very strange), engaged us along with another IMG fighter. We managed to force Jack Henderson to crash land on the Hood, his ship a flaming wreck by the time we were done with it. The other BAF Ensign was also obliterated. IMG|Beta1 was all that remained, however he mocked that none of us could face him alone in a duel. I agreed, we all engaged him and he ran to the Hood.

Volkhan, Ikon of Ikons - We suffered no losses, and although we expended fuel on this raid - The Dublin system with the BAF and IMG in particular have much to fear of you.

She bows her head to the screen.

Nothing can stop your mighty force. My thanks to SD-Mamluq and SD-Tremor for executing this raid with precision, determination and obedience.

[Image: screen543c.th.png][Image: screen544.th.png][Image: screen545.th.png][Image: screen546.th.png][Image: screen547.th.png][Image: screen548.th.png]
Cheng out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - The Saracen - 04-14-2011

[font=Cambria][INITIATING COMMUNICATION]

[font=Cambria][color=#FF0000]
Ha-ha-ha,

My Great Volkhan, it appears the Omicroners shot down three of our recruits several days ago, although their accomplishment was hardly to the credit of their skill. It had more to do with the employment of Battleships packed with anti-Fighter Solaris Turrets. Unfortunately for them - when they attempted to test our strength today, they assumed that small pathetic victory of theirs would ensure our defeat.

Today they faced the true might of the Coalition, not some small band of inexperienced pilots.

I must say, at one point I assumed they died on purpose because nobody can fly this bad.

One after one they were killed.

[Image: OmicronerDeath1.png]

And when they saw that without the backup of tremendous amounts of numbers or extreme measurement of firepower, they stood no chance when the battle would be settled by skill alone.

With their tails behind their legs, they tried to escape.

[Image: RetreatMessage.png]

But the Volkhan never forgets and never forgives. A hail of incoming Kalashnikovs rained down on our opponents, to remind them of how pathetic their small organization are in comparison to the Coalition.

[Image: Retreat2.png]

And in this hail, more deaths were accounted for, all in the name of Volkhan.

[Image: OmicronerDeath2.png]

Strike the Coalition, and we will retaliate ten times harder.

FEAR THE RED STORM!

[font=Cambria][ENDING COMMUNICATION]