Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Auriec - 03-18-2013

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

Decrypting message
[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Sender IDFlieger Michael Schmidt
LocationBattleship Moselle, Braunschweig
SubjectPilot Report

Guten Tag,

Today I went for a few patrols in New-Berlin, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Frankfurt and Munich. In Frankfurt, I spotted two of our secondary fleet fighter pilots chasing a bomber. They didn't need help with that, so I moved on. Then, I stationed myself infront of Mainz in Frankfurt and later in near Hamburg to check the ships for contraband and of course to remind people of the embargo. Surpringly, most of them understood it and followed my order.

Afterwards, on another patrol, I spotted a hessian bomber camping in the lane between Planet Stuttgart and the gate to New Berlin. He almost managed to escape, but I eventually caught him on the edge to the cloud nearby and managed to take him out before he could dock at the nearby more or less 'safe haven'.

Due to some interferences I didn't know of the recorded picture footage didn't save properly, thus I can't provide pictures of proof now.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Flieger Michael Schmidt, Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hades Gamma - 03-25-2013

<<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>>

DECRYPTING MESSAGE. . . . . .

<SENDER ID> Flieger Erich Meyer
<LOCATION> Mainz Storage Facility, Frankfurt System
<SUBJECT> Patrol Report
<PRIORITY> Low

<BEGIN>

Guten Tag,

Today Ich undertook my first patrol. Ich started the patrol in Stuttgart and traveled the trade lanes to ensure that shipping can safely travel. Ich then moved to the Ostnebel und Westnebel as the Hessians like to hide out in there. Ich did not encounter any hostiles.

Ich then moved on to the Koeln. Ich checked in at Olpe Border Station und they did not report any suspicious activity. Ich scoured the rest of the system und found nothing. So far, sehr gut.

Ich then went to Hamburg und began to start my patrol. Not even five minutes into it, a high priority alert went out warning of Hessian Battleships in Nue Berlin. Ich quickly maneuvered myself to Nue Berlin und radioed ahead to get my bomber ready. Ich changed ships und began to hunt down the Red Menace. Due to some jumbled communications caused by comm malfunctions, Ich und some RFP were searching in the wrong place. Once we got the correct location, we proceed to take down the ship after he made it quite clear he had no intentions of surrendering. Ich landed on Nue Berlin und declined the invitations to the celebration as ich got back into my trusty Wraith.

Ich resumed mein patrol of the Hamburg system, alles klar. Nothing of note happened.

Frankfurt was also klar as could be. Trade lanes klar. Taunusfeld, Weisser Ring, und Westerwald klar.

Ich then went to München. Ich patrolled the trade lanes und went into the Chiemsee Asteroid Field. As ich left the field to loop back to Nuremberg, ich encountered a Hessian fighter. Ich gave him the chance to surrender, but he declined. After we shared some words of a philosophic nature, we began the dance of death. Ich landed gut hits on him, but he did the same to mich. Ich launched mines in an attempt to force him to slow down, but he was too fast. He out-turned mich at every chance. Ich though the battle was lost until he hit one of mien mines. Ich pounced on this chance und pressed the attack forward. Eventually, he got the better of mich und ich knew that all was lost. Ich ejected from mien Wraith und ich watched as it blew into pieces. Ich made it away from the battle before he could attack mein escape pod, a narrow escape. Ich bin but a novice piloten so ich have much to learn about combat.

((//also, it sure didn't help that right in the middle of the dogfight I got a phone call about a job interview. He took like a third of my hull as I was typing to let him know D: he was super chill about it though. This was my first time meeting a [RHA] tagged Hessian and he left a good impression))

Hochachtungsvoll,
Flieger Erich Meyer

<ENDE>

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hades Gamma - 03-28-2013

<<<DECRYPTING MESSAGE. . . . . .>>>

<<<SENDER ID>>> Flieger Erich Meyer
<<<LOCATION>>> Neu Berlin
<<<SUBJECT>>> Patrol/Battle Report
<<<PRIORITY>>> Low

<<<BEGIN>>>

Grüß Gott,

Ich went on ein patrol of Neu Berlin today. Ich saw reports of zwei Liberty ships in orbit of Nue Berlin! Ich raced into action. The first ship, LNS-Shadow of Intent, went down due to a passing patrol. I demanded für the remaining ship to surrender, but he chose death instead as the patrol finished him off.

Ich resumed mein patrol. Ich saw ein ship that was sehr hesitant on mich approaching him. Ich hailed him and asked him für a quick scan of his cargo. Ich told him that there had just been an attack near the trade routes and just wanted to make sure that he was ok. He declined mein offer so ich gave pursuit. The suspect, Herr Rorry, wished mich ein gut tag und engaged ein, probably illegal, cloaking device. Ich caught his defiance on mein gun cam für future evidence.

Ich then went back to the trade lanes to resume mein patrol when ich got the strangest of requests. Dieser mann demanded that ich stop flying the colours of the navy. He did not demand mein departure from the navy, only that ich stop flying its colours. (//there was no RP on this guy's part in my opinion. What do you all think?) Ich ignored him as ich thought he was crazy. Dieser mann, however, took my silence as ein act of aggression und began to attack mich! Ich sprang into action. He was ein besser turner in his Waspu when compared to mein Wraith. But ich had ein plan. Ich laid down a few mines und killed mein engines in order to drift around the edge of the mines. He would either have to face mein mines or mein guns! Success! He hit mein mines. Wir exchanged fire ein few mehr times when ich saw him coming in head on. Ich pulled up on the stick hard und dove under him und released ein mine. Ich killed mein engines und began to make ein sharp turn. Misfortune would have seemed to greet mich today as ich saw mein mine crash into mein hull. Der enemy pilot took advantage of this und fired several höch powered shots in mein direction. Ich ejected when ich saw the flashes.

Ich returned to base a broken und defeated mann. Before ich could sulk however, ein call für help came in. There was ein Hessian base in Omega 54 that needed to be destroyed. Ich grabbed mein bomber and set off. Ich arrived to Omega 54 und got into position. Ich was greeted by several friendly Battleships. Wir shot at the base für ein long time, but it did not budge. Wir did not have enough firepower.

Ein Hessian Battleship approached und ein of our Battleships ran after him in chase. Soon outside of Wolfsburg there was ein fight between zwei of our Battleships und zwei Hessian Battleships. Ich then saw ein bomber flaking us und approaching fast. Ich broke off und began to engage him. Ich delivered several telling blows to the bomber. What happened next though, ich will never forget. This pilot begins to shoot at some recruits (//NPCs) that had come out to defend their base. He shot at them in a desperate attempt to salvage a few sheild batteries or nanobots from their wrecks. Ich turned mein eyes away in disgust. Ich wished Herr Gruber, Herr Schmidt, und Herr Koch ein gut journey to Valhalla. The bomber ran from mich und right into the cross fire of the zwei friendly Battleships...he did not last long. Enclosed in mien report will be the gun cam footage ich mentioned.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Flieger Erich Meyer

<<<GUN CAM>>>

<<<UPLOADING. . . . .>>>

<<<Liberty Ships>>>
<<<Cloaking Ship obviously hauling contraband>>>
<<<Der strange request (//aka wat am arr pee?)>>>

<<<ENDE>>>

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hades Gamma - 03-29-2013

<<<LOCATION>>> Planet Neu Berlin
<<<SUBJECT>>> Patrol Report
<<<PRIORITY>>> Low

<<<BEGIN>>>

Grüß Gott,

Ich set off today on patrol. Ich heard comm chatter about Liberty ships in Hamburg. Ich scoured the system but found nothing sadly. Ich sat around the Bering gate in order to interdict any smugglers.

Ich then went into the Nue Berlin system und patrolled the trade lanes. Ich did not find anything of note. Ich did, however, find some young trouble makers. Ich brought them to the nearest facility und delivered them und their illegal equipment to the polizei. Alles klar otherwise.

Ich went to Frankfurt und found nothing.

Ich then patrolled the Munich system. Comm logs indicated that someone was in the system, but ich did not find them. Ich then decided to go to the Chiemsee in order to check the IDs of any miners that might be in there und to make sure no attacks have happened lately. Ich found ein small station that was not on the nav charts but it broadcasted ein friendly IFF. Ich decided to dock and chat up a few of the locals. One mann told mich about this deal he had on ein neu cannon. Ich was, of course, sehr interested so ich listened to his pitch. He told mich that he had no clue what it did, but he kept getting strong power readings from it. There was a plaque on the cannon where it should have been, but the only thing that was written there was "IRON HAMMER". Der mann told mich it was mein für 18.000 credits. Ich did ein few scans on it und it looked like it would interface properly mit mein Wraith. Ich mounted the neu cannon und undocked. Once ich got outside, ein misguided youth was flying an illegal ship. Ich hailed him but he ignored mich so ich fired mein neu cannon on him! It tore him into pieces. Needless to say, ich was sehr happy mit mein purchase.

Ich went back to Frankfurt...alles klar again.

Ich arrived in Neu Berlin und saw nothing. Ich docked on Planet Nue Berlin und showed off mein new cannon to all the onlookers. Ich got a few drinks out of that.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Flieger Erich Meyer

<<<GUNCAM UPLOAD. . . . .>>>

<<<Misguided Youth>>>
<<<Seized Equipment>>>

<<<ENDE>>>

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Auriec - 03-31-2013

Decrypting message

Sender IDGefreiter Michael Schmidt
SubjectPatrol Report

Guten Tag,

On a patrol through the Frankfurt and Munich system, I spotted an unknown newly constructed station near Planet Rosenheim in Munich, close to Raubling Station. My bomber didn't seem to have docking access. The base itself was already heavily damaged, with smoke coming out of it and parts of the station burning. There was nobody available who could've helped or to be contacted, so I carried on and hoped that the ones responsible for the maintenance of the station would arrive soon. After a short while, I received message that the base blew up, presumably through the lack of repair commodities. =[ * | * | * ]=

Afterwards, I had a very valuable training session with the honorable Admiral Weissman. It taught me some neat tricks to outmaneuver your enemy and counter his tactics.

Later, I started a patrol through Stuttgart and New Berlin, scanning vessels coming from and going to the Omega systems.
There, I spotted an Interspace Commerce train undocking from Bonn, under heavy fire from Battleship Altenburg. To not get hit, the train hid behind Bonn, and I questioned the vessel a bit. Eventually, a junker with a pirate train arrived, carrying goods towards Dresden. As the ship is rather unwelcome, I asked the captain the reason behind using this vessel. The ship cruised towards the asteroid field bearing the criminal base in the south west of the New Berlin system plus the Dresden Jumphole. I repeatedly told it to stop, but it didn't obey and instead opened fire on me. After a while, the transport blew up.
The Interspace Commerce transport followed us around while the fighting happened and eventually opened fire right before the pirate train exploded. It refused to cease fire even when I told it to do so. Needless to say, it didn't take long until it blew up aswell, with the kind help of the battlestations of Strausberg. =[ * | * || * | * || * | * | * ]=

In the evening, I met one of the military who didn't seem to make it to the primary fleet yet. Jack_van_Nistelrooy was the callsign. I included him in my patrol through New Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Koeln. There, I told him a few things to do and helped him equipping his ship. We also did a short hit-and-run mission against a solar installation from the red hessians that was available on Altenburg. Nothing unusual happened on the patrol, it was comparably quiet.

I completed a few more hit-and-run missions on Altenburg, then returned to a patrol through New-Berlin and Stuttgart, when I noticed a gunboat captain =DI=--Samanuel, using a liberty rogue gunboat along with a zoner IFF and his ID stated he is a junker. I stopped and questioned the captain in Omega 7. There, he stated he'd be an unlawful junker. I would advise being cautious with him, as terrorists and criminal equipment is not permitted. A liberty rogue gunboat clearly falls under this. =[ * | * | * ]=

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gefreiter Michael Schmidt, Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hades Gamma - 04-01-2013

<<<PRIORITY>>> Low

<<<BEGIN>>>

Grüß Gott,

Today's patrol did not go very few, but much happened within it. In the Neu Berlin system I saw one Dr. Bohm calling for people to join the Bundschuh cause. Naturally, this is a problem so I engaged him in dialogue like the enlightened soldier that I am. After all, why spill blood when it's not needed? He went on to state that the government has failed the average person, that the Reichstag has been weakened due to corruption. He said that the economy of Rheinland had a bad outlook due to the impact of the war with Liberty. He argued for another way, a way which would lead to a stronger Rheinland.

He found a semi-sympathetic ear today. I too share some of his concerns so I gave his speech a listen, making sure that no insults towards Rheinland were delivered. I questioned his associates use of violence in their message. Dr. Bohm has lost all faith in the Reichstag sadly and thinks that violence is the only way forward. I asked Dr. Bohm to renounce violence and to denounce those who use it. Dr. Bohm stated that he himself has not used an violence and that he looked forward to a peaceful shift in government.

Dr. Bohm seemed shocked to see a soldier of the Rheinland Navy question his own government. I responded that I am a soldier. I defend the rich and the poor. The industrialist and the worker. The revolutionary and the reactionary. I defend all of Rheinland from anyone who wishes to cause the Vaterland and its people harm. That is what separates a professional soldier from the tool of a dictator, we follow no ideology, we only seek to protect the nation at all costs. Dr. Bohm shared that view, stating that he would be among the first at the front in order to drive back a foreign foe.

Soon, more people began to take interest in our little conversation. These people, however, only parroted the same hardline, ultra-nationalistic talk Dr. Bohm has seen before. Someone claiming to represent the BDM took a very keen interest in what I was saying and the fact that I was not engaging Dr. Bohm and his companion. There is more to war than bloodshed, and no soldier will blindly make themselves a tool to be used.

This exchange of words ended with an exchange of prisoners. These men and women will be happy to see their families once again. Dr. Bohm and his friend then left the area after being instructed to. We recovered 8 Navy and Polizei pilots without firing a single shot. Patrol successful.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Flieger Erich Meyer

<<<ENDE>>>

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hades Gamma - 04-02-2013

<<<LOCATION>>> Planet Neu Berlin
<<<PRIORITY>>> High

<<<BEGIN>>>

Grüß Gott,

Herr Klemmer und I went on patrol tonight. There was a report of an IMG base in Omega 7 so we checked it out. Turns out, it had been destroyed. We went on a tour of Munich, Dresden, Stuttgart, und Frankfurt. Nothing of note was there.

When we got back to Neu Berlin, we saw a Bundschuh fighter. We closed in to investigate and demand his surrender. While underway, we saw one Herr Rorry approach us. I have no words for this...abomination. My gun cam shots should tell the story. Herr Klemmer, myself, and the Bundschuh pilot all engaged Herr Rorry. I strayed too close to one of the arcs of the main cannon und wound up without a ship.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Flieger Erich Meyer

<<<DATA UPLOAD. . . . .>>>

<<<1>>> <<<2>>> <<<3>>> <<<4>>>

<<<ENDE>>>

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Auriec - 04-04-2013

Decrypting message

Sender IDGefreiter Michael Schmidt
SubjectPatrol Report

Good evening,
just coming back from a patrol through New Berlin. Via emergency channels, local lawful units called for assistance with quite a few hessians.

Arriving at Brandenburg, I noticed two RFP units up against three hessian Vidar cruisers. Another officer, this time from the SEK, joined in. Together, we repelled the criminals. They even sent in reinforcements, which came kind of late. All hessian ships were destroyed in the process, with me dealing the finishing blow onto three Vidar cruisers. Unfortunately, I only have evidence shots of the board AI telling me that I did the last shot, which were logged. This is due to my own fault and I accept that I won't be able to claim the bounties for these.

Nothing irregular happened other than that, the usual traders passing through with the usual legal cargo.

=[ * | * | * ]=

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gefreiter Michael Schmidt, Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hades Gamma - 04-06-2013

<<<SENDER ID>>> Gefreiter Erich Meyer
<<<PRIORITY>>> Low

<<<BEGIN>>>

Grüß Gott,

I went on a patrol today of Munich, Frankfurt, and Neu Berlin. Munich and Frankfurt were clear so I will focus on Neu Berlin.

I questioned a ship at Neu Berlin with the callsign Chiko, but he did not stop so I followed. He was greet by myself and a RFP cruiser. He stopped this time. He was hauling a large load of Basic Alloy and he said that his intent was to go to the Bering system. He assured us that he would not go to Liberty, but neither I nor the Offizier believed him. He ten divulged that his plan was to go to a base in the Bering system. I told him to produced some coordinates and/or footage of the base and we would let him go. Chiko could do neither. I eventually charged him with violating Article 3 Section 2 of Rheinland law and demanded a fine of 4 000 000 credits. He insisted that he could not pay, but offered 2 900 000. I accepted as it is more prudent to teach a lesson than to financially cripple the offender (//also I had to go afk that very second : / ). The fine was paid and he went off on his way. Neural Net and guncam footage will be attached.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gefreiter Erich Meyer

<<<DATA UPLOAD. . . . .>>>

<<<1>>> <<<2>>> <<<3>>> <<<4>>> <<<5>>> <<<6>>> <<<7>>> <<<8>>> <<<9>>> <<<10>>> <<<11>>>
<<<ENDE>>>

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hades Gamma - 04-07-2013

<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>

<DECRYPTING MESSAGE. . . . . .>

<SENDER ID> Gefreiter Erich Meyer
<LOCATION> Battleship Westfalen
<SUBJECT> Patrol Report
<PRIORITY> Low

<BEGIN>

Grüß Gott,

I undertook a patrol of the Nue Berlin, Stuttgart, and Hamburg systems.

In Neu Berlin, I found nothing und stayed diligent in my search for border runners. All the ships I scanned in Neu Berlin were clean und they all complied with my demands. I wished them safe passage on their journeys.

Stuttgart was clear of any traffic. I ensured that the tradelanes functioned correctly und that they were clear of any debris.

I then went to Hamburg und set up ein checkpoint at the jumphole to Bering. I stayed in place for a good while, but no traffic came through.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gefreiter Erich Meyer

<ENDE>