Discovery Gaming Community
"Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the Jotunheim - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the Jotunheim (/showthread.php?tid=143116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Darradarljod - 10-19-2016

The data pad beeps and fades to black as the brute turns it off and slides it into his pocket. He shifted on his stool, one elbow on the bar, and surveyed the interior again with keen interest. A wolf among dogs, the large man seemed.

A side glance fixed the barkeep, busy polishing vessels, "Where oh where are the giants of Jotunheim?" he grumbled through a scar lipped smirk, "Has this well of knowledge run dry?"

John lift his glass of water to gulp from, large pinky extended, and set it down empty with a satisfied sigh. Attention strays to the dartboard and he rises, swaggering toward it like a cowboy too long in the saddle. The visitor takes the missiles in hand, lazily lobbing them at the board with increasing force and amateurish results, entertaining himself.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 10-19-2016

"Another lonely fighter coming to the broken decks of my baby, greetings, mein Herr, what can i do to you?"
It was Lena who started to talk, she stood behind him waiting for him to answer.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Darradarljod - 10-19-2016

John fired his last dart. It struck off centre with a thud. He turns slowly to face Lena while dusting off his hands. "Kommodore. For your hospitality, danke. I am called John Adalwulf Boulevard, captain of the transport Jomsviking." he moves to the bar as he speaks, pouring a second water.

"I am curious about your movement."

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 10-19-2016

She looks down with a face of disappointment
"Then tell me where you are from first, i prefer to know the ones that wander on my ship, although i am confused, why would you come? It is not able to fly at the moment but yes, of course the bar is working."
She again looks down and doesn't make eye contact at first.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Darradarljod - 10-20-2016

John watches the woman over the brim of his glass as he drinks, noticing her behavior. He sets the cup down and leans, standing, against the bar.

"I was born on New Berlin. Though as for where I hail from, in truth it is Vierlande." the man allowed a moment pause, "I like to think the screen of my ship's cockpit is bigger than its airlock window, because where I am going is more important than where I have been. My former brothers of Rheinland military might disagree."

"Tell me, Kommodore," he tries to catch eye contact, "what happened to the Jotunheim?"

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 10-20-2016

Oh, nothing too bad, broken cloaking device, the hull needs to be re-newed, the docking bays don't work as they should and our scanner is broken too."
She looked up now.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Darradarljod - 10-21-2016

A stern smile at the closed answer. John took a small translucent card from a slot behind his pistol holster and set it down on the bar.

"Should you find need for service of a transporter in the rebuilding process, Kommodore, you will remember I have made myself available to you."

"Auf wiedersehen."

John eased off the bar. An oil stained hand rest palm down on the head of the axe on his belt as he meandered through the exit, old combat boots creaking.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 11-05-2016

[Image: fM9VhYM.png]

Attention! This goes out to all Hessians and their allies who care about this, i assume maybe one or two.

Oh i know, this bar was so beautiful wasn't it? Don't worry it will re-open soon, got to bring all the important rooms and stuff (yes, this is important) to my new ship and then the relaxed drinking can continue, until then, sit patient.

Hochachtungsvoll, Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the destroyer Fenriswolf

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the Fenriswolf - Shelco - 11-13-2016

[Image: fM9VhYM.png]

GRAND RE-OPENING!!

We managed to merge the bar into my new Ship, the Fenriswolf, it is now open again ready to offer the same things as before, every supporter of the Armee is welcome.

Hochachtungsvoll, Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the destroyer Fenriswolf

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the Fenriswolf - A1ex - 11-13-2016

An old dusty coalition "Insurgent" fighter, lands in the hanger of the Jotunheim, the Coalition emblems have been painted over with black paint and the ship looks like it's been barely holding together. A young men in a shiny white uniform, probably around the age of 30, steps out of the ship and takes a deep breath. He mumbles to himself quietly, "Just like back home..." before proceeding to the Bar.

He sits down at the Bar and looks at the prices before ordering a bottle of Absynthe. He tries to down it in one gulp, and stops after half the bottle was empty.