Discovery Gaming Community
|=DSS=| Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: |=DSS=| Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=151955)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DSM9- Feedback Thread - Deep Space Solutions - 07-18-2017

(07-18-2017, 04:42 PM)=Sharky= Wrote: Shouldn't you have DSM) not DSM9? Just a thought

a typo my friend, at work so im typing fast

thanx though Wink

RE: DSM)- Faction Information and History - Smokey - 07-20-2017

mate, are you going to just brush over my question? It's a totally legit thing to ask.. Does it not deserve a more in depth explanation??

Quote:Mr. Gunsmith then knew, that once his mentor and friend, President Flow would never be the same person he once was. And Gunsmith couldn’t take it anymore. It was time for a move he never thought possible.

Corporate espionage?

Quote:All the contracts have been halted by Mr. Gunsmith and there is not a single worker on the job,

So, yes then?

Quote: s out that security protocols have been deactivated, shorty after also becoming aware that all the ships, materials and equipment have been moved to a secure location in Vespucci system.

It's a robbery, call the police!

Quote:President Flow's realization of his position forces him to contact the Liberty Government and take the matter under their watchful eyes. The Government is furious of course and calls an immediate Priority one meeting to which, both Mr. Gunsmith and President Flow, are advised to attend.

That makes sense, crisis prevention

Quote:Because of the way this matter was forced under Liberty Government’s eye, the rebelling works have to separate and make their own company, while keeping all the assets and contracts they made during Mr.Doe’s absence.

How can this be? Why would the Lib Gov let a rebelling work-force leave with the assets of the company? It doesn't fathom, you're basically paving the way for others to do the same. Example, shall i make a story where the cleaners rebelled and ran off with all the lemon pledge?

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - Piombo65 - 07-20-2017

Why am I the owner of this thread?

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - Skorak - 07-20-2017

That is what happens when various threads get merged.

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - Piombo65 - 07-20-2017

Ah..............

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - Deep Space Solutions - 07-21-2017

SMOKEY, lay of it dude, if i post a true story, your friend Altejago will be pretty damn pissed
so just move on man and accept this the way it is Wink

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - Smokey. - 07-21-2017

Thanks for answering my question.

Good luck (y)

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - WesternPeregrine - 07-21-2017

Regarding that last part of the story, where Liberty Government (Manhattan) is forced to intervene, it's clear there is some issue about the judge deciding in favor of a party that has clearly committed a criminal action, not to mention aligning with criminal/rebellious elements.

My suggestion would be that the Goverment demands the restitution of all stolen material to the parent company, and that Gunsmith refuses, placing his loyalties clearly with the Commonwealth government.

Consequently, of course, DSM is not to be well seen by the Manhattan government.

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - Baphomet - 07-22-2017

After the Lansing attack in Kansas, the DSE was running for their lives and Comonswealth people accepted there pressence in their system, so DSE decided to stay there and in conjunction with Comonswealth, build their mining base there. Then came the separation and becoming of new DSM, and furthermore as HF and LN and AC were all working together to defend Lansing from siege, it would be unlogical for the Liberty Goverment to have anything against DSM finding safe heaven in Comonswealth space

RE: DSM)- Feedback Thread - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-22-2017

So we had a lil incident with one of your ships. DSM)-T|Silver.Lining, in which he called the RFP| not only the Gestapo but also members of the Third Reich. We have video recording if you wish to see it.