Discovery Gaming Community
To the Bretonian Buccaneers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Bretonian Buccaneers (/showthread.php?tid=27385)

Pages: 1 2

To the Bretonian Buccaneers - globalplayer-svk - 10-01-2009

Comm ID: elder Globalo
to: John Crowd

So, enough. calling my friend miguel and idiot, was biggest mistake from your pilots...
so john,i am informing you that all brotherhood ships will hunt bucanners... simple and clear...

end opf transmission

To the Bretonian Buccaneers - jammi - 10-01-2009

To: Globalo the Corsair

I thought Miguel the Corsair had already stated as much? You can't threaten me with a declaration that's already in effect, y'know. Oh, and I'm quaking in my boots...

As an after-thought, don't put words in my mouth. I didn't call Miguel the Corsair an idiot, I merely insinuated it. I thought maybe I'd get away with that, seeing as I wasn't sure if you Brotherhood people could pick up on subtle wording. Although, if you want me to, I'll call you an idiot now - if that'll make you happy?

P.S. Learn to spell my name right. I had the courtesy to spell yours correctly.

~John Crown

To the Bretonian Buccaneers - globalplayer-svk - 10-02-2009

Comm ID: elder Globalo
to: John Crown

hm, did i say somewhere that you called him idiot?... hm,hm,hm.

anyway, yesterday i gived your pilot chance to get away,but next time, you know ....

To the Bretonian Buccaneers - jammi - 10-02-2009

To: Globalo the Corsair

The offence I took from you putting words in my mouth, came from this particular statement, "So, enough. calling my friend miguel and idiot, was biggest mistake". I'm assuming the 'and' was a 'an' that had mutated to grow a 'd'. If that wasn't your intention, then you should word your statements more than a little clearer.

As for you giving my fellow Buccaneers a chance... Let's just say you won't catch a Buccaneer that doesn't want to fight. There's no profit to be made fighting you and your lackeys in front of your home world, so we'll simply disappear into the mist if that so suits us. We're not warriors, we're pirates.

We're not restrained by the 'honour' you lot hark on about so often. For that matter, it doesn't appear that you are either. There's no honour in the underworld, mate. If you believe there is, you're incredibly naive.

~John Crown

To the Bretonian Buccaneers - Donutman - 10-02-2009

*Incoming transmission*
*Comm ID Jack Malcolm*

Alright, what the hell is this? Since when are we enemy's of the Corsairs? I'm not sure of what happened, but we didn't do crap to provoke a war. I mean really, do you Corsiar fellows try to push everyone into the Outcast camp? Here we are being neutral in yer war, brigin' ye food, and suddenly theres a war on. Someone tell me what the hell happened?

*Transmission end*