Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 04-05-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

Axel Topf Here! I see we have a smuggler in our midst! his bomber is un-doubtely strong, but nothing compared to the might of the Chancellor! I shall rain death and destruction upon when I so feel like it!

I await your Orders Admiral!

Axel Topf out
Axel's Quote; 'Offer no Respite to scum'

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 04-14-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to "Rhineland Military High Command"
CommID: Malic Deberan, Black Squadron Captain

Greetings my Allies.

I come to you today for a request. I wish to buy a Rhineland Gunboat. As my ship itself needs an upgrade from what it is now. As I hear your craft is extreamly powerful.

Thank you.

Deberan Out.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - OsoRojo - 04-14-2007

' Wrote:Rule #2: If the NPC's think it's illegal, so do we.
That means artifacts, cardamine, Synthetic Marijuana, and any Naval, Police, or Civilian pilots. You can keep the pirates. Please, keep the pirates. Sell 'em where you wish. You're doing good just by shooting the d*mn b*stards.

Transmit......................

To: Rheinland Military

Comm ID: Richmond HQ

Greetings,

Due to our mutual dislike for pirates a taskforce of 3 SA ships entered RM space. We would have asked permission but we could not locate a patrol. We followed a Helghast that had attacked Kusari space and cornered the villian outside New Berlin. As is the fate of all villians, he was dispatched as fast as we left your space. I do not apologies for dispatching the villian but for being forced by such a character to enter your space to do it. It is only for that do I apologies for, "It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

[attachmentid=1899]

My regards
Admiral RedBear of Texas Squadron

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 04-28-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to "Rheinland Military"
CommID: Meric Freelamen

Boy those Phantoms eh? After the attacks on New Berlin yesterday I decided it was time for some extra patrols.

I was patrolling around Battleship Strausberg, [Phantom]Desecrator came on to radar. He moved in and engaged me quickly.

After a fierce battle the Phantom Terrorist was destroyed. My ship was heavily damaged, all my guns were about to blow off. I moved quickly to New Berlin for repairs just incase another Terrorist came on to radar.

I should be back on patrols in a day or 2.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 04-28-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to "Rheinland Military"

Looks like the Corsairs thought it would be a good time to attack Rheinland. Hmm, their mistake.

2 Brotherhood Corsair pilots were found and engaged in New Berlin at Dortmund station. Maniaco in a gunboat, Mantis in a fighter.

I was assited by a Rheinland Federal Police named Trident. Mantis was engaged and destroyed by RM. (Me)
Then Maniaco continued to engage, a frience target, he was then destroyed. (Docking in Battle)

Rheinland is safe once again.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 04-30-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to "Krieg"

Admiral Krieg, I have someone I would like to report.

While Hiltraud, Blaumax, and myself were patroling New Berlin. A pilot named Kvasir, a Rheinland Military affiliated pilot with a Rheinland Battleship. The pilot refused to hails and attempted to take control of New Berlin saying he is Rheinland Military as well.

I wish for action to be taken on this.

Freelaman out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 04-30-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

An Intruder in the Chancellors holy system?! I suggest we take Immediate action agaisnt this fool who things he can best the might of the RM. My guns are yours to command my Lord.

Axel Topf Out
Axel's Quote: "The end justifies the means'

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 05-01-2007

' Wrote:Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to "Rhineland Military High Command"
CommID: Malic Deberan, Black Squadron Captain

Greetings my Allies.

I come to you today for a request. I wish to buy a Rhineland Gunboat. As my ship itself needs an upgrade from what it is now. As I hear your craft is extreamly powerful.

Thank you.

Deberan Out.

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Comm. ID: Reinhardt
Request granted. Contact the proper authorities on Nuremburg.

' Wrote:Transmit......................

To: Rheinland Military

Comm ID: Richmond HQ

Greetings,

Due to our mutual dislike for pirates a taskforce of 3 SA ships entered RM space. We would have asked permission but we could not locate a patrol. We followed a Helghast that had attacked Kusari space and cornered the villian outside New Berlin. As is the fate of all villians, he was dispatched as fast as we left your space. I do not apologies for dispatching the villian but for being forced by such a character to enter your space to do it. It is only for that do I apologies for, "It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

[attachmentid=1899]

My regards
Admiral RedBear of Texas Squadron

Your entrance was justified. No reparations or apologies are required.

' Wrote:Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to "Krieg"

Admiral Krieg, I have someone I would like to report.

While Hiltraud, Blaumax, and myself were patroling New Berlin. A pilot named Kvasir, a Rheinland Military affiliated pilot with a Rheinland Battleship. The pilot refused to hails and attempted to take control of New Berlin saying he is Rheinland Military as well.

I wish for action to be taken on this.

Freelaman out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
' Wrote:**IncomingTransmission**

An Intruder in the Chancellors holy system?! I suggest we take Immediate action agaisnt this fool who things he can best the might of the RM. My guns are yours to command my Lord.

Axel Topf Out
Axel's Quote: "The end justifies the means'

Continue with the reports about this Kvasir character. If deemed necessary Admiral Krieg or I will deal with him. In the mean time, inform him that THE Rheinland Military has no record of a Kvasir and if he wishes to continue his unknown existance, then he will have refrain from attempts at controlling Rheinland systems. Also inform him that he may be eligible for a position in THE Rheinland Military. However, he will start at the lowest rank, of course, and be given a fighter.
------------

Rheinland Military Message Dump - TankTarget - 05-02-2007

Comm ID: Erik Lieder
To: RM

"Well my Wrath has been it's usual self, not working etc...I am now ready for duty once more. And request assignment."

Erik Lieder out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-03-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Rheinland Military
CommID: Meric Freelaman

Well had a bit of a Junker problem today. {Helghast}(GC)-Hunter entered New Berlin.

Intel reported it as a Corsair Gunboat, so I called for reinforcements, Erik Lieder responded.

Target was found 6k from Planet New Berlin and engaged.

Target used maneuvers that did do some damage to our fighters, but target was destroyed soon afterwards.

Our ships are currently on New Berlin and are undergoing repairs

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program