Discovery Gaming Community
[High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=147160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kauket - 11-05-2018

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=147306&pid=2040620#pid2040620

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Enkidu - 11-05-2018

(11-05-2018, 01:46 AM)Auzari Wrote: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=147306&pid=2040620#pid2040620

Wierd. I never recieved a PM about it and there's rarely ever a call to check the in-game ZOI lines one you know them by heart. My mistake.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kaze - 11-05-2018

This here.

Just dropping it here so it can be looked upon. We can help with it, if need be, since Vasko has the know-how on how to track the bug and if so fix it.

<3

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kanzler Niemann - 11-22-2018

Perhaps you guys didn't notice but there is still no DWR official ID in the game.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Shaggy - 11-22-2018

Am wondering if you have forgetten about my SRP Change Request also. That is from account The.Olympia. regarding SRP Order|CV-Selket.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Capt. Henry Morgan - 11-24-2018

I see that my SRP ship, the White Knight has been implemented. When can I expect to receive it? As stated in the SRP thread, I'd like it to replace the ship on NO-F-Kevin.Riley, currently an Eagle. I've already moved the credits off, and there's nothing particularly valuable on the ship, so I'm not worried about losing anything.

SRP Thread, for reference:
"White Knight" - Restored and Retrofitted Crusader VHF

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Enkidu - 11-25-2018

The Sirene hasn't had its vote-cash taken and everything regarding the ship now functions on the developer end.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - TheShooter36 - 11-28-2018

I humbly remind about my scidata requests on Olympia. Denis, before you roast me, i know you guys have lives, other priorities and my oh so special guns make %0.0001 of that priority list, however i also know that it is not a very hard things to make. I understand if you guys cannot give them to me for some time. I can wait. However the sooner the better.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kalhmera - 12-12-2018

Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon Discovery Admin Team,

It has been 3 months and two weeks since Legacy of Orillion has posted for officialdom. The Rules stated in the creation request say it takes 2 months. I have tried to speak to an admin 3 days ago about the status and have been met with silence. for reference I have also asked on the forums posted here. I am not here to judge or harass you but when guidelines are established we as community members should expect them to be followed, especially if they are made by the Administration, regardless of past or present.

Quote:3. The request will remain open for two months, and faction performance on both server and forums will be reviewed during this period. After this period, the status request will undergo an admin vote and the results will be posted in the request thread.

I ask the Administration team to keep the tradition and honor all rules and guidelines in the time that is stated on the forums. As you can see here we are over the required time by 1 month and twoish weeks. Putting all this time and effort and not meeting the timeline that is posted makes players not want to continue, and it makes faction members lose motivation. I plead with the Administration to get things done in the time your predecessors have established, or change the rules so we know what to expect.

Thank you,
Kalhmera

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kalhmera - 12-18-2018

(12-12-2018, 08:34 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon Discovery Admin Team,

It has been 3 months and two weeks since Legacy of Orillion has posted for officialdom. The Rules stated in the creation request say it takes 2 months. I have tried to speak to an admin 3 days ago about the status and have been met with silence. for reference I have also asked on the forums posted here. I am not here to judge or harass you but when guidelines are established we as community members should expect them to be followed, especially if they are made by the Administration, regardless of past or present.

Quote:3. The request will remain open for two months, and faction performance on both server and forums will be reviewed during this period. After this period, the status request will undergo an admin vote and the results will be posted in the request thread.

I ask the Administration team to keep the tradition and honor all rules and guidelines in the time that is stated on the forums. As you can see here we are over the required time by 1 month and twoish weeks. Putting all this time and effort and not meeting the timeline that is posted makes players not want to continue, and it makes faction members lose motivation. I plead with the Administration to get things done in the time your predecessors have established, or change the rules so we know what to expect.

Thank you,
Kalhmera

Another 6 days have past. Would like a response please.