Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9130)

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Grail - 05-04-2010

As always Malexa, you speak with wisdom. Indeed some actions may cause a bad feeling, but the expectations on flying in Rheinland, RP with the RM and other rheinland groups, are great and than it turns to be frustating. I always saw RM being the Rheinland face, its image with great standarts. Its not the flieger fault, our fault, no ones fault, about that particular incident. I guess when we wrote it we were still on "char mode". The thing is, we, all "unlawfulls" miss the RM presence on a constant time has you are one of the few factions to be a pleasure to RP with.

Well, sorry the bother and good luck to you all. Kudos also to all members of the RM.

Grail

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Geeky - 05-10-2010

Gankage.

Not nice.. Worst thing is this happens -EVERY- time we try to go to rheinland to get some decent non-liberty(*cough*Lolwut*Cough*) RP.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Cawdor - 05-10-2010

' Wrote:Gankage.

Not nice.. Worst thing is this happens -EVERY- time we try to go to rheinland to get some decent non-liberty(*cough*Lolwut*Cough*) RP.

What does a small LSF squad do alone in rheinland? recon. What is their secondary objective? Not getting caught. You got caught and were dealt with accordingly.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Geeky - 05-10-2010

' Wrote:What does a small LSF squad do alone in rheinland? recon. What is their secondary objective? Not getting caught. You got caught and were dealt with accordingly.

Yeah, but people can be nice.. It doesn't hurt to be nice.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Zeltak - 05-10-2010

lrn2dodge.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Vrabcek - 05-10-2010

wait wait...

What gankage?

First: Your wingmate doesnt have any problems with your action yesterday, he even wrote a kudos:

Quote:Kudos to the [RM] bombers that ripped me apart while I was scouting Hamburg.
You're pretty good on that vessels!

=LSF=Sonya.Mosby

Second: You 2 were engaged by 2 fighters and 1 bomber, what is the gankage here?

Your picture shows also me ( Weissman ) and Malexa, but we were not engaging we went to guard to jumphole in order to make some RP. We havent fired a shot on you.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Malexa - 05-10-2010

' Wrote:wait wait...

What gankage?

First: Your wingmate doesnt have any problems with your action yesterday, he even wrote a kudos:
Second: You 2 were engaged by 2 fighters and 1 bomber, what is the gankage here?

Your picture shows also me ( Weissman ) and Malexa, but we were not engaging we went to guard to jumphole in order to make some RP. We havent fired a shot on you.

I am always happy about feedback, if positive or not. We want to develop and provide a good experience.
It really saddens me that you were unhappy with yesterdays experience, though I have to protest here as well.

One of your scout ships has been found next to the Westphalia and was intercepted and later on followed. I did the role play around this whole incident for quite a while and even attended to other matters inside the system.

Your single recon ship must have regrouped with (I don't know who was who there) the second LSF vessel and got caught by 2 Light Fighters and a Bomber.
All three ships engaged you on my order since we can not take the risk to let you escape with the collected intel and even that was role played in the system.

Weissman (Vrabcek) and I approached the area to make sure no additional Libertonian forces will appear. (The fight took place near the Bering jump hole)
I gave the order to stand by and not even 2 minutes later we both pulled out when one of your ships blew up.

It would have been gankage if all present vessels would have engaged. 2 LF and 2 VHF against 2 ships would have been a bit too much, unless you are really good pilots and out skill all present men and women.
Two VHF ships against two LF and 1 bomber. The odds were quite even, if not on your side.

You could have picked on the bomber while hoping for a mine kill on a close following LF.

Malexa

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Colonel.Tigh - 05-10-2010

On that subjext id like to say a kudos to Hg Leon Fisher for the balls to engage an LSF Avenger VHF with his Fafnir, alone.
Me and that other LSF guy butted in later.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Elven - 05-25-2010

I've stayed only 2 days with you, but...
You're cool, guys.

Rheinland Military [RM] Feedback Thread - Malexa - 05-25-2010

Thanks a lot mate.

A pity that you think you do not have the activity for this faction.
If you still think you can be around you are always welcome to come back.

The [RM] is currently undergoing a few changes, or at least one major change. Thats the ranking system and its implementation.
The recent status quo of the server is leaning toward ragequits due to the summer and the general activity hole. The [RM] has seen many of these and this time it hits the rank-requirement-revamp.

The [RM] does need a solid player base of a few people and currently as it is, we lack the mid to high ranks - once again.
It is a common faction disease that you get decent people who rank up and take these ranks, but then leave Freelancer. And then you have only new members left who still do a great job to fit in but lack the experience to take the old spots yet.

I have joined this faction myself during an activity level of 2 members. Now we have around 5 to 8. A better score but still only at peak times with luck. When taking over the lead it was also a downtime with the players but we managed to get it active again. And even to the top of the most active factions list.
I do not worry that we won't achieve this once again.

EDIT: Ah yes, I will try to copy and paste all the faction stuff into the wiki. But first to figure out how to do that and do the current stuff.