Discovery Gaming Community
[High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [High Priority] Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 (/showthread.php?tid=147160)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Kalhmera - 12-27-2018

(12-18-2018, 09:17 PM)Kalhmera Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 08:34 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon Discovery Admin Team,

It has been 3 months and two weeks since Legacy of Orillion has posted for officialdom. The Rules stated in the creation request say it takes 2 months. I have tried to speak to an admin 3 days ago about the status and have been met with silence. for reference I have also asked on the forums posted here. I am not here to judge or harass you but when guidelines are established we as community members should expect them to be followed, especially if they are made by the Administration, regardless of past or present.

Quote:3. The request will remain open for two months, and faction performance on both server and forums will be reviewed during this period. After this period, the status request will undergo an admin vote and the results will be posted in the request thread.

I ask the Administration team to keep the tradition and honor all rules and guidelines in the time that is stated on the forums. As you can see here we are over the required time by 1 month and twoish weeks. Putting all this time and effort and not meeting the timeline that is posted makes players not want to continue, and it makes faction members lose motivation. I plead with the Administration to get things done in the time your predecessors have established, or change the rules so we know what to expect.

Thank you,
Kalhmera

Another 6 days have past. Would like a response please.

9 days have past and no word. Any progress?

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Connor - 01-30-2019

Would like an update on my player request via PMs please. I've asked twice in discord with no response.

(24th Jan) [12:39 PM] Connor: Can I have an update through PM about my player request please? :3 (Through PMs via discord or the forums)

(28th Jan) 1:52 PM] Connor: [12:39 PM] Connor: Can I have an update through PM about my player request please? :3 (Through PMs via discord or the forums)

Just gonna bump this

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Karlotta - 10-22-2021

I'd like to inquire if the POB move request I submitted for Sabah Research Section about a week ago because of system changes got lost somehow, or if there is another reason it's not done yet.

In case the request got lost, the base should look like this

[Image: DyEoE57.png]

using the new coordinates

pos = -17566, -474, -30394
destsystem = 0
destposition = 0, 0, 0
rot = 180, -30, 180

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - St.Denis - 10-22-2021

It was my intention, along with another POB Request (both requiring me to destroy them), to do them before I finished for the evening.

Can you please clarify, by pm, which rotation your require.

Your Request specifies: rot = 0, 210, 0

Whilst your Post, above, specifies: rot = 180, -30, 180

If no pm is forthcoming, then I will use the one on the Request.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Karlotta - 10-22-2021

I think rot = 0, 210, 0 is turned into rot = 180, -30, 180 by the flhook plugin.

The first is what I entered into the pob file, the second is what it ended up as after I opened it now. Both should give the same desired position.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Karlotta - 10-23-2021

The pob rotation is set to

rot = 0, -30, 0 or rot = 180, 210, 180

instead of the requested

rot = 180, -30, 180 or rot = 0, 210, 0

[Image: O4Rd2Aq.png]

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Front de Libération de Gallia - 12-25-2021

Hello, we would very much appreciate an update on our perk request.

It is a very important one for our faction and health of our house en large, took hundreds of hours of work over most part of the year and involved well over 50 people, 3+ events one of which (Very popular) official, many contracts with many billions given to 3rd party players and a lot of roleplay with many external parties - we haven't heard anything at all in over 6 weeks since submission, hope you understand the anticipation!

Thank you very much

-FLG

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Aingar - 01-02-2022

I'd like to inquire about my PoB core upgrade request status, it's been over a week.

Much appreciated.

RE: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1 - Karst - 01-02-2022

A week really isn't that long for this kind of thing, and do also consider that this particular week is the week of Christmas and New Years, so a lot of us are more busy with family and friends.

Patience, please.