Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Greylock - 10-26-2018

Source: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Flieger Heinrich Hiestand
Recipant: Rheinwehr Oberkommando

Subject: Patrol Reports

While patrolling the Dresden system this morning, scanners picked up a Gallic Council Redemption-class battleship. While questioning its intentions in Rheinland Space, I had to disrupt its cruise engines several times as it tried to escape before I was done asking questions. It proceeded to open fire upon my ship. Lucky for me, the weapon systems of that ship were poorly calibrated, and my ship took no damage.

Some minutes later, it fled into a dense particle cloud and was lost to my sensors.

After this incident, I went over to the Bering system. And just when I thought my morning couldn't get any more interesting, I came across two unregistered installations. The first, Marshall Station, seems to belong to the Liberty Separatists. As I was approaching to take closer scans, the automatic defense grid opened fire on my ship. I almost didn't make it out in one piece.

The second installation, Rothaar Huette, I could not get a positive identification on.

Hochachtungsvoll
Flieger Heinrich Hiestand

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Major. - 10-29-2018

Source: Schlachtschiff Strausberg, Neu-Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-MC-R2R-RIET-ET

[Image: nynUvMM.jpg?1]

Submitter: Major Franz Westerwalt
Subject: Destroyed Unioner vessel

Guten Tag,

Major Westerwalt reporting a fight between a Unioner vessel and myself in the Hamburg System. While I was on my daily patrol, I noticed this Unioner vessel near the Bering Jumphole. The mentioned Unioner wasn't really interested into any talks and was obviously hunting civilians and soldiers of the Bundesrepublik Rheinland. After a short fight I managed to use his own mines against him which blew up his ship.

That would be all for now.

Hochachtungsvoll
Major Franz Westerwalt

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - marco - 10-29-2018

►►►INCOMING TRANSMISSION◄◄◄

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]
Feldwebel Elias Köetz
Rheinland Military

FromPlanet Neu Berlin
SubjectGMG/KPT encouter

Hier ist Feldwebel Elias Köetz,
as you may already know, me and Felwebel Krause had an encouter with 2 GMG vessels and 2 Kempetai.
The GMG pilots stated their neutral intentions almost immediately. The "Namura" vessel started a discussion with us about his idea to recover the situation, conclude the war, and restore the peace between Rheinland and the Guild.
The Kusari Intelligence instead, declared themself "not friendly as the GMG". We discussed about the Sigma War, and its future developments. The Guild seems intent to put an end to it, and as Namura said,"Please, there is no need for conflict. Rheinland Military ships, might it be possible for you to return to New Berlin and inform your superiors of our desire for peace?". The only problem of this encouter was the presence of the Kempetai, "Ichitaita" and "Ida Kagetoki". As they said, they wanted to secure the Sigma zone, from Rheinland. Quite weird in my opinion. As the Guilmaster Namura stated his peaceful intentions, and also other 2 RH military vessels reached us, I set my route back to NB, as agreed.

Das ist the comm recovered, until my department towards Planet Neu Berlin. Feldwebel Krause remained in the field with the the RM vessel Seydlitz. He may has more information. Also, I did not received any other call from him in these days.
Also, we've received a comm from them. Their intention still seems the peaceful way. Here's the copy
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Feldwebel Elias Köetz

►►►SIGNAL LOST◄◄◄

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Shaggy - 11-15-2018

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/SV7Yo7K.png?1[/img]
[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Flieger Finley Kohan
[Recipient:]___ Rheinland Military
[Source:]______ Battleship Karlsruhe, Stuttgart

[Subject:]_____ Returning to active duty

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ High

Admiral,

I am Flieger Kohan, I am hereby requesting my return to active duty within the Rheinland Military. Over recent months there have been many situations where Rheinland Military have been calling for pilot's and due to my medical discharge previously, I have been unfit to return. I've finally been cleared by the medical center and they have authorized and cleared me to take the cockpit of my vessel once more. But the only thing stopping me now is approval from my Admiral.

[Attachments:]

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/IZ1V7rI.png?1[/img]
[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Hauptmann Jakob von Stein
[Recipient:]___ Rheinland Military
[Source:]______ Battlecruiser Tirpitz, New Berlin

[Subject:]_____ Returning to active duty

[Priority:]____ Medium
[Encryption:]__ High

Admiral Franz Bäke,

It would be a honour to return to my active duty under you're command. Please allow me to fullfill my role and duty under you're command and protect the people of our house.

[Attachments:]

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Felipe - 11-15-2018

[Image: still-of-ralph-fiennes-in-schindlers-lis...752x0u.jpg]
Source: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Submitter: Admiral Franz Bäke
Recipant: Flieger Finley Kohan, Hauptmann Jakob von Stein
Subject: Fleets Crew Rotation

Soldaten of the Rheinland Flotte,

I am glad to see our pilots, that had already covered themselves in glory in the past, answering to the call of Vaterland in times of need.

Beyond the duty, soldiers like you both are what give me the sure that Rheinland will triumph, dont matter what our enemies may trow at us.

Hauptmann Jakob von Stein, present yourself at the Battleship Strausberg in New Berlin for your assignment on a brand new capital ship just delivered by Daumann.

Flieger Finley Kohan, present yourself at the Battleship Bayern in Sigma-21 system, for your assignment at the 3rd Figther wing of the KampfGruppe Bayern.

Ausgegeben!

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Franz Bäke

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Vovasishe - 11-20-2018

Source: Battleship Bayern, Sigma-21 system.

Submitter: Hauptmann Claus Auttenberg.
Recipant: Rheinwehr oberkommando

Subject:Combat test

Guten abend.

Today, Ich glad to report, that flieger Heinrich Hiestand passed all combat tests.I also want to point out that he definitely has a talent for piloting his very heavy fighter "Wraith".

Hochachtungsvoll
Hauptmann Claus Auttenberg

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Shaggy - 11-23-2018

[img float=right]https://i.imgur.com/txs1Llk.jpg?2[/img]
Source: Battleship Westfalen, Hamburg system.
Encryption: port RM-HC-R7C-R91T-ET

Submitter: Hauptmann Jakob von Stein.
Recipant: Rheinwehr oberkommando

Subject:Combat test

Guten abend.

During my test flight for my newly appointed Wraith Fighter, I thought i'd take a patrol through New Berlin into the Frankfurt system towards Alster Shipyard. Upon arriving at Alster Shipyard it was clear that my scanner's were working correctly and shortly later it was good to know that my shield's and weapon system's did not malfunction and kept me alive.

I came under fire by a Unioner known as Gunda Reihl. During this encounter it was a little shock being back in the cockpit of a wraith after such a long period of time away, but now i'm back and I survived the encounter by shooting down Gunda. Once shooting Gunda down, I did take a quick sweep to see if I could see a escape pod but there was nothing, not sure if a civilian picked up the pilot or they some how survived a burning wreckage.

It'll definantly be a shock to see this pilot again soon, if we do, then I did not do my job right. Here is some evidence.

evidence

Hochachtungsvoll
Hauptmann Jakob von Stein

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Bannorn - 12-18-2018

Source: Battleship Westfalen, Hamburg System
Encryption: RM-RWRD-C1-7512-2318

Submitter: Reinhardt von Ehrenberg

Subject: Patrol Reports

Report I.
Patrol Report 1712825A
Report Start: Aboard RNC Westfallen, my flight of 1 Wraith was selected to begin a patrol in the Nordheide Asteroid Field, with the overall aim of catching and eliminating Daniel Wiessen. To this end we launched, and set Course 037 into the Nordheide, and eventually located our target. The mission was successful, and the target was Executed in accordance with legal code §2.3.3. 16 additional Unioner vessels were destroyed.

Reporting mission success, my patrol proceeded on course to the Bering Jumphole, and engaged in a show of RM force. In Bering, I engaged and destroyed several further Union patrols, and was able to stop and destroy several unlicenced shipments. The Patrol then continued via the area of the decommissioned Jump Gate, utilizing a tradelane jump to reach Hamburg. Due to an attack by Unioners against the tradelanes, a further patrol of eight vessels was engaged and destroyed, in accordance with §2.4.7.

Ion Storms forced a halt to the patrol at Planet Hamburg; I reached out to the local police liason, and was able to transfer prisoners and equipment captured in accordance with §2.1.4.1, §2.1.5.1, §2.2., §5.1.3, §2.2.5.1., §2.4.7., to Police custody.

In all, the patrol reports the following mission results:
21 Unioners - Falcons destroyed
4 Unioners - Dromedaries destroyed
6 Unioners - Griffins destroyed.
45 Engine Components destroyed
25 Superconductors destroyed

Following a short Operational break on Hamburg, my flight of 1 RM Wraith launched again, at the request of the local Polizei Liason office. Assitance was requested in the capture of a local Bundschuh criminal & terrorist, Robert Schulze - believed to be operating somewhere in the Alsterfelt. Following a brief, police assited, search, the target was located. His ship was destroyed, along with several flights of Bundschuh fighters. Unfortunately, at least 2 of the enenmy ships were able to escape as the result of an Ion Storm which rendered us out-of-control. I fought to regain control of my ship, and once communication was restored, was unfortunately able to confirm that Robert Schulze's escape pod had not been secured. He appears to have disappeared again.

On return to Hamburg, RM Operations Hamburg issued orders for us to destroy a un-licenced Junkers Forward Operating Base, located in the outskirts of Alsterfeld (4F). This objective was achieved with the support of a flight of Polizi Phantoms in the area for a previous assignment. I then returned to Hamburg, rearmed, transgferred the captured Junkers and Bundschuh to Police custody, and launched for the next stage of my patrol.

With orders to seek out and destroy a group of Red Hessian ships operating in the Sudheide, which had been spotted making attacks out of the field earlier that day, I set of in direction of the Jump Gate. Sighting my targets on long range scanners, I went high and moved in - I destroyed a full squadron of Odin fighters; observing their trajectory, I assumed their origin had been the New Berlin Jump Hole that is located nearby. I therefore attempted to pass through the wormhole, but was prevented from doing so by heavy Ion Storm activity.

Instead, I set course for Luebeck Station, where I transfered 50 criminals to processing, which we had taken during our missions today. We then made use of the Jump Gate to New Berlin, and proceeded there to Dortmund station. We were detained in the area of Dortmund for some time due to heavy Ion Storm activity, again - while in the area, we engaged and destroyed several Red Hessian patrols which dared attack our forces there, as well as detaining 3 Junkers for smuggling activities under legal code §2.1.4.

Fighting with my navigational sensor array, I was eventually able to screen out some of the Ion Storm interference, and embarked upon a tradelane jump toward New Berlin. Due to trade lane piracy by Unioners, the lane was swiftly disrupted, however - I therefore engaged and destroyed the enemy forces in the area, before proceeding under cruise engine power along the lane.

Upon reaching Oder Shipyards, any further patrols were prevented for some time by further Ion Storm activity. I therefore unloaded my prisoners, and took some time to tend to personal matters aboard.

In all, I report the following outcome of the patrol:
8 Bundschuh Scimitars destroyed
12 Junker Vessels destroyed
3 Junker CSVs
1 Junker Gitano
8 Red Hessian Odins destroyed
3 Red Hessian Loki destroyed
4 Red Hessian Switchblades destroyed
5 Unioners Falcon destroyed
8 Red Hessian pilots arrested
12 Junker pilots arrested
8 Bundschuh pilots arrested
5 Unioners Pilots arrested
50 Criminals processed

Report Ends.

Report II.
Report Begins: Operations Report: RNC Falkengraf

Reinhardt von Ehrenberg, Officer Commanding, Reporting.
Upon receiving word via long range communication channels, from the Operations Officer assigned to the emergency repairs to RNC Falkengraf while in geo-planetary orbit, Planet Holstein, that the ship had been sufficiently repaired and reinforced with temporary supports to make its journey from Planet Holstein to the Oder Shipyards, I immediately set course for Holstein.

I set out from New Berlin, and made my way at best speed via tradelane jumps and the primary Jump Gate. I was briefly delayed en-route by a small patrol of Red Hessians, which appeared to be about to embark upon violations of legal statute §2.4.7. They were engaged and destroyed before I resumed my flight. No further incidents were encountered along the way to Holstein; docked there with RNC Falkenfraf.

Remainder of report follows from aboard RNC Falkengraf, Officer Commanding Reporting.

Operations Log - RNC Falkengraf:
0100 Hours, Officer Commanding comes aboard.
0120 Departure, Geo-Orbit: Planet Holstein
0120 Tradelane Jump Initiated, Target: Mannheim.
0122 Emergency Re-Routing to Engage Red Hessians, Target: Sector C5
0125 Reporting all hostile targets destroyed. 12 Red Hessian Ships logged.
0126 Cruise engines active; Target: Jump Gate, New Berlin.
0126 Reporting all hostile tagets destroyed. 8 Red Hessian Ships logged.
0127 Close Defense Flight (1 RM Wraith; Pilot: R. v. Ehrenberg) launched; detached mission: pursuit of Red Hessians, Target B7
0135 Return of Close Defense Flight (1 RM Wraith; Pilot: R. v. Ehrenberg) logged. Reporting Mission Success. 20 Red Hessian Ships logged;
Report attached. [File Attachment]
0136 Jump Gate Assisted Jump Initiated, Target: New Berlin.
0137 Tradelane Jump Initiated, Target: Geo-Orbit, New Berlin.
0138 Docking Initiated; Target: Oder Shipyards.
0140 RNC Falkengraf Repair Request Initiated.
0140 End of Log.

Report IIa.
Attached Mission Report:
Mission Report, Close Defense Flight, RNC Falkengraf. I departed RNC Falkengraf at 0127 hours, shiptime, in order to engage a group of Red Hessians which we spotted on our long range scanners from abroad. I have given orders that the ship will carry on course, and I will engage the enemy to cover their passing. After a short flight into Sector B7, the enemy quickly found me - engaging me, even at extreme ranges. I therefore intiated evasive maneuvers, and was eventually able to get myself in a good position. In a protracted fire-fight, I was able to destroy a total of 20 heavily armed Red Hessian ships. Unfortunately, heavy damange was done to my wraith. I was able to limp back to the Falkengraf, however, without further incident. Once aboard, we secured the captured prisoners, and I returned to duty on the bridge.

I attach this report to Mission Log 17128251.1A; Attachment A.
Signed, Reinhardt v. Ehrenberg.
Report Ends.

Report III.
Patrol Report 1712825B
Report Start: After ensuring all appropriate duties in regard to the repair of the Falkengraf had been discharged, I contacted the local operations office. I was assigned a low-intensity local system patrol, a show-the-flag operation, so to speak. After launch, my flight supported an on-going orbital engagement around New Berlin, against Bundschuh and Red Hessians. Once no further targets were in sight, I began my patrol on heading 390, toward Sector F3.

En-route, my patrol encountered two Bundschuh patrols, which we successfully engaged and destroyed, in accordance with legal codes §5.1.2. Following apparent patrol and shipping routes, I made my way through the Frankfurt wormhole, encountering a substantial number of Bundschuh and Unioner ships; in addition to a pair of Junker smugglers, who were apprehended in accordance with legal code §2.1., their ships destroyed in accordance with legal code § 2.2.5.3.

Unfortunately, I must also report the escape of 1 Unioner dromedary, and 1 Bundschuh Scimitar who was able to escape despite my best attempts to stop them. Scans of the ship revealed, however, that they were not carrying any cargo.

Following this action, I returned through the wormhole, and continued my patrol via Dortmund station. On arrivial, we assisted a Rheinland flagged civilian trade vessel under attack by Unioners engaged in trade lane piracy. We were able to stop the criminal activity before any permanent damage was one. Both pirates were apprehended, and transferred to police custody at Oder Shipyard.

In conclusion, I report the following:
2 Junker Gitano's destroyed
16 Bundschuh Scimitars destroyed
2 Red Hessian Scimitars destroyed
4 Unioner Griffins destroyed
7 Unioner Falcons destroyed
1 Unioner Arbeiter destroyed

Signed, R. v. Ehrenberg.
Report Ends.

Report IV.
Patrol Report 1812825A
Report Start: Receiving orders to capture or execute wanted terrorist Throsten von Hanstein, who was believed to be operating somewhere in the Saarfeld. Before departing the area via tradelane jump, I assisted local defenses in dealing with a substantial enemy attack. In all, over the course of a short period, we encountered in excess of twenty hostile ships. We then proceeded toward Wildau Polizei Station.

Making use of information provided in the Mission dossier by the Marine Nachrichten Dienst, we were able to intercept serveral transmissions at long range, which indicated that the target was operating in the northern area of the Saarfeld, in or around sector 5C. Unfortunately, upon arrival, I discovered that the target was protected by a squadron of 4 hostile gunships. Despite the odds, I engaged the enemy promptly; while my weapons were overall ineffectual, I was able to do some damage to my target's hull before the enemy battle group disengaged. Due to massive damage to my Wraith fighter, any notion of pursuit was impossible - I instead set course, and returned to Wildau station for much needed repairs and rearmament.

Once this had been done, a patrol was launched through the Saarfeld, in the area between the Dresden Jumphold and the Kaiserslautern Base, hoping to pick up and track the escaped enemy. Although my patrol was unsuccessful in locating Thorsten von Hanstein, multiple enemy patrols were destroyed - including a brief raid into the area of operations of a hostile Red Hessian Battleship, located near an emeny installation within the Dresden Giftnebel.

In all, this raid saw the destruction of:
3 Junker CSVs
2 Junker Gitano
8 Bundschuh Scimitars
14 Unioner Griffins
6 Red Hessian Switchblades
5 Red Hessian Dromedaries
10 Red Hessian Scimitars
9 Red Hessian Loki.
48 Synth Paste confiscated

All captured pilots, goods and equipment were, in accordance with legal codes §2.1., §2.2.5.3., §2.3., §2.4.8., §5.1.1, §5.1.2, §5.1.3, §2,3,3,1-2, transferred to the custody of the Polizei, at Brandenburg Base.

Following processing, and filing of flight reports, the patrol departed Brandenburg Polizei Base, with orders to track down Johan von Berlepsch, operating from the Harzfeld, in contravention of §2.3. In accordance with §2.4.10.4., we were to immediately process the Writ of Execution against him. To this end, I set course, and tracked the man down in short order. His ship was destroyed along with the vessels of his support flightin a brief, but intense, fire-fight. The patrol team then Returned to Base, Brandenburg, via tradelane jump from the Bonn Station area. The minor damaged sustained during the engagement was quickly repaired, and I soon received further ordes: to catch and elimiate a group of Unioner ships in the nearby Ruhrfeld.

I set to work quickly, setting course, and engaging the enemy. We were able to engage and destroy several Wings of enemy ships, despite their receiving several waves of reinforcements. Upon concluding the engagement and apprehending all surviving enemy pilots, we were also able to recover the escape pods of 3 Bundespolizei Pilots, who had survived the destructrion of their fighters during the battle against the Unioners. We continued our patrol with the survingig Polizei-pilot, encountering a substantial number of Unioners, Bundschuh and Hessian criminals in the area of the Hamburg wormhole. I am able to report:
9 Hessian Odins destroyed
6 Hessian Loki
13 Hessian Switchblades
3 Hessian Dromedaries
14 Unioner Arbeiter destroyed
35 Union Griffins destroyed
4 Unioner Dromedaries destroyed
12 Bundschuh Scimitars destroyed
16 Bundschuh Switchblades destroyed

Upon passing through the anomaly, we engaged a further series of enemy patrols, the destroyed ships of which are listed included in the figures above. We did however locate and map 2 wrecked ships within the debris field. Minor salvage was recovered. While in the Hamburg system, we proceeded according to our patrol schedule, toward the area of the Cologne wormhole; observing enemy activity passing through, I decided to follow. This lead to the successful apprehension of a number of Unioners and Junkers who appeared engaged in illegal transactions, in violation of penal codes §1.1., §2.4.5 and §1.2.2. Having disrupted the illegal transaction, our patrol returned through the wormhole anomaly; on return we had a further encounter with a group of Bundschuh ships smuggling Synth Paste. Refusal to comply with instructions resulted in a hostile engagement in which all but one Bundschuh ship were destroyed - one dromedary, carrying unlicenced 519 synthpaste, was able to escape.

The patrol then proceeded to land at Vierlande Prison, where patrol operations were suspended as the result of Ion Storm activity in the area. In all, I may report the following:
4 Unioner Griffins destroyed
2 Unioner Sichels destroyed
2 Unioner Dromedaries destroyed
3 Junker Gitanos
2 Hessian Switchblades
3 Bundschuh Scimitars
2 Bundschuh Switchblades
1 Bundschuh Dromedary
519 Rheinbier destroyed
50 Water destroyed
564 Synth Paste destroyed
399 H-Fuel destroyed
399 Firearms destroyed
Additionally, for crimes against Rheinland and/or Capital Smuggling, the patrol Executed in Space (in accordance with §2.3.3.1-2., §2.4.10.4.):
26 Unioner Pilots
9 Bundschuh Pilots
13 Red Hessian Pilots
6 Junker Pilots

An Ion Storm prevented further patrol activities for some time.
End of Report. R. v. Ehrenberg.
Report Ends.

Report V.
Patrol Report 1812825A
Report Start. Departed Vierlande Prison with orders to kill or capture escaped Unioner convict Heinrich Scheider. The capture was accomplished in short order, with the additional destruction of 7 Unioner Arbeiter, and the apprehension of their pilots. All 8 pilots, inclusive Heinrich Schneider, were returned to Vierlande prison, along with recovered scrap and an assortment of equipment recovered from destroyed enemy vessels.

Despite navigational interference from Ion Storms, the flight then departed Vierlande with orders to head to the far side of Planet Hannover, to intercept and destroy a group of Unioners identified by a reconnaissance unit of the Polizei - it is suspected they were attempting a hasty rescue of Heinrich Schneider, before he could be fully processed.

The group was engaged, and 6 Unioner Arbeiter vessels were destroyed, with the assistance of a flight of 3 Polizei Phantom fighters, which arrived during the initial fighting. An ion storm prevented the engagement from being concluded, allowing the enemy to retreat. After the Ion Storm cleared, pursuit was undertaken. On orders from local Polizei chief, we proceeded toward the last known location of one the enemy's informants, a Hessian by the name of Engelbert Clayton. Following a fierce engagement with 8 Hessian Switchblades, the target was captured. Interrogation at Vierlande prison revealed the enemy battle-group had fallen back to regroup in sector 5B.

An element of 14 Unioner Arbeiter was located and destroyed; their pilots were captured along with assorted equipment from the destroyed vessels. Observing additional activity in the area along the outskirts of the Kielfeld, we headed in this direction, encountering a further Hessian ship which appeared to be in communication with a flight of 1 Unionion Arbeiter, and 3 Unioner Falcons. All ships were destroyed, save 1 Unioner who feld into the Kieldfeld; 3 Unioners were captured and the Hessian was Executed in Space, for crimes against Rheinland under §5.1.1, and §2.4.10.4.

We immediately launched pursuit of the escaping Unioner vessel, eventually catching and destroying it, along with the remainder of the attacking battlegroup, in sector 3C. 6 Unioner Falcon, 8 Unioner Sichel, 12 Unioner Arbeiter were destroyed; in addition we were able to affect the capture of wanted criminal Mario Anders. Following the battle, I rescued the escape pods of 3 collegues of the Rheinland Militar, whose wing had been sent to assist my Flight. Unfortunately, I must report the death of the 4th pilot of the wing, who was killed by enemy fire, while ejecting from his Mjolnir fighter.

The patrol then headed northward, locating the Hudson Jumphole, and making a pass through it to disrupt pirate use of the area. En-route and in Hudson, we engaged and destroyed 8 Unioner Griffins, 4 Unioner Dromedaries, 6 Unioner Falcon, 1 Rogue Bactrian, 2 Rogue Werewolves, before Ion Storms forced us to withdraw off-course. Additionally, 1038 Superconductors and 519 Alloys were destroyed, while 18 Unioners (§5.1.3.) and 3 Rogue were Executed in Space (§5.4.) for Crimes against Rheinland & Piracy respectively.

During this stage of the operation, I can report:
43 Unioner Arbeiter destroyed
8 Unioner Falcons destroyed
8 Unioner Griffins destroyed
9 Unioner Sichel destroyed
4 Unioner Dromedaries destroyed
8 Red Hessian Switchblades destroyed
1 Liberty Rogue Bactrian destroyed
2 Liberty Rogue Werewolves destroyed
Heinrich Schneider, Unioner, captured
Mario Anders, Unioners, Captured
Engelbert Clayton, Red Hessians, captured
18 Unioner Pilots arrested
1 Red Hessian pilot executed
18 Unioner Pilots executed
3 Liberty Rogue Pilots executed
1038 Superconductors destroyed in space
519 Alloys destroyed in space

Once navigational sensors cleared after the Ion Storm, I found myself in Bering System, Sector 3C. Unfamiliar with the area, we began a concentric patrol of the system. In the bearing system, patrol mapped : 4 Rheinland Wrecks, 2 Jumpholes, Minefield - low density, navigable but caution advisable - and 5 Liberty Wrecks. In addition, information gathered via long-range scans located a further 3 Liberty Wrecks, 3 Rheinland Wrecks, and 2 enemy installations within the Hudson system, before the telemetry from our Wormhole probe failed.

At this time, a long-range communication from the Sirius Meteorological Institute warned of further, large scale, Ion Storms descending on our Area of Operations. We were therefore forced to end our patrol operations for the day, and seek shelter at the nearest Starport, to wait out the storms. Unfortunately, due to a navigational error, we were caught in the Ion Storm. No hostile forces were encountered during this phase of the patrol.

Following significant delay, and a period of unconsciousness, I awoke to find my ship impacted against an asteroid within the Tanner Asteroid belt. It seems I very nearly shared the same grim fate as many of the wrecked ships I could see on my sensors. On closer inspection, it seems that most of my primary systems were undamaged, but that most of my power couplings had been blown out during the storm. Some minor damage to the hull was apparent, presumably a parting gift from the asteroid that stopped me hurtling infinitely through space. Small mercies, I suppose. Brief repairs allowed me to bypass power to critical systems, ignite my engines and get under way. Report Continues.

I continued the concentric patrol I had been performing prior to the storm, as best I could. Despite some missing data, my on-board library system seemed to have survived everything intact. During the course of my patrol, I encountered and logged an additional 4 Liberty wrecks, 2 enemy installations, and a civilian ship wrecked, marked 'Lonestar'. Based on markings, I have logged this as a likely Unioner ship.

Upon completion of the planetary system circuit-patrol, I returned to the Hudson system via the Jumphole in Sector 6D, and set course 237, for the Hamburg Jump Gate. No hostile forces were encountered during this phase of the operation.

Following return to the Hamburg system, I initiated a tradelane Jump toward the Westfalen - which was discontinued half-way, and course set for the last position of the patrol prior to exiting the system previously. During this leg of the patrol, I encountered a hostile battle cruiser in a Rheinland Military configuration. I therefore accessed my operation computer; according to its unusual transponder signal, the ship I encountered was a tirpitz class Battlecruiser Trier. Under heavy fire, I disengaged and set course for the RNC Westfallen, where I reported the incident to the ship's commanding officer.

The patrol was terminated here.
Signed. R. v. Ehernberg.
Report Ends.

Reinhardt Erwin Henrik von Ehrenberg, Freiheir v. Vallentorm

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Bannorn - 12-18-2018

Source: XXX
Encryption: XXX

Submitter: Reinhardt von Ehrenberg

Subject:Patrol Reports / Legal Action

Patrol Report 1812825C
Report Start. Departed BS Westfallen, travelled via circular patrol route through sectors 2/3 E/D, before making serveral rapid tradelane jumps into the area of Sector 7F, to engage enemy Unioner patrols operating in the area of the Jump Gate. On suspicion of Jumpgate Piracy, our patrol was joined by a flight of 4 Rheinland Bundespolizei Phantoms; together we engaged and destroyed 8 Unioner vessels.

Patrols in New Berlin Orbit, scanning passing vessels for contraband cargo. As part of this operation, the following actions were taken:
- Freelancer Nihiren, verbally warned for transport of multiple shipments of restricted cargo (Criminals; §3.1.1.). Due to the nature of the mistake, a verbal warning was issued by officers on site, in accordance with. §2.1.4.2., §2.1.4.3.

- Unregistered Freelancer Graveltsuki inspected. His heavy train cargo transporter was caught in violation of Legal Codes §2.1., §3.1.1. and §3.1.2.2 - transporting in excess of 500 Military Vehicles. Due to the nature of the equipment being transported, and the pilot's explanation of being unaware of the law, he was sanctioned with a fine of 500.000 Credits - the trader was further instructed to dock at New Berlin and transfer his cargo to Police custody. Freelancer Graveltsuki complied with all instructions, and was allowed to continue his journey; a copy of the Laws of Rheinland was transferred to him to prevent further miss-understanding or our laws.

Proceeded to Wildau stationed, encountering and inspecting Bowex-Hernest; this encounter ran without incident. No laws were being violated, patrol therefore moved on via tradelane jumps to the Dresden Jump Gate. Due to low traffic in the area, after a short time my patrol departed the Dresden Jump Gate, and headed via Wildau station toward the Stuttgart Jump Gate.

Due to low traffic numbers in the area of the Stuttgart Jump Gate, flight made its way along the Trade Lanes under cruise engine power to Dortmund stations, and eventually made New Berlin orbit. No ships were encountered during this portion of the patrol. Receiving reports that there was heavy traffic flowing through the Stuttgart system, I made my way to that system via tradelanes and Jump Gates. Upon arrival, I landed on Planet Stuttgart, and went over local operational reports. We then proceeded via Neckar Supply station, to patrol the Ostnebel; the task was completed without incident - no hostile vessels were encountered.

36 Lux Foods destroyed in space, recovered from on board a wrecked cargo ship within the Ostnebel, Sector 4G. Additionally, a second wreck was located in sector 5F (Oribtal Spa & Cruises Armored Transporter); 30 Luxury Consumer goods recovered and destroyed in space. Completing our survey of the Ostnebel, I proceeded to land at Baden-Baden, where I logged our data with local authorities, before attempting to continue along the tradelanes toward the inactive Jump Gate. Ion Storms prevented our progress for some time, but they passed in short order, and the patrol continued.

Reacting to evidence of a shipwreck on my long range scanners, we set a patrol route describing a parabolic arc through the system, we began a survey of the Westnebel. We logged a Red Hessian ship named Nuremberg, an unstable wormhole (no attempt was made to traverse it), as well as 2 Polizei ships of the lost Patrol 421, in sector 5D. No hostile forces were encountered at any stage of this operation.

Receiving word that our flight was required elsewhere, we set course for Border Station Ulm, and made best speed under Cruise Engine power.
This concludes my patrol report.
Signed R. v. Ehrenberg.
Report Ends.

Patrol Report 1812825D
Report Start. Proceeded from Ulm along tradelanes, with mission to elimate a group of hostile forces from the Coalition operating in the system. Patrol encountered no difficulties reaching mission area. Engaged enemy in sector 4F; with the assistance of a patrol of Bounty Hunter Manta's, we were able to destroy 16 enemy vessels, capturing 12 of their pilots alive. These were transfered to custody aboard RNC Karlsruhe.

We then proceeded to enter the Cologne system via the wormhole in the Stuttgart system, beginning patrol operations throughout the Weisskugelfeld; charting a navigational anomaly leading to Omega-54, before landing at Tholey Station.

Unloading and rearming at Tholey, we then launched for a cruise engine patrol along the trade lane. Operating in support of a Bounty Hunter's Guild request for assistance, we diverted to sector 6D in order to kill or capture wanted Red Hessian, Reinhold Hess. I arrived in my Wraith at the same time as a flight of 5 Bounty Hunters who had been sent to capture the Hessian. We were promprlty engaged by the enemy - a wing of 7 'Heimdall' Gunboats. The Bounty Hunter patrol was destroyed within moments of the first salvo being fired; I was therefore forced to go on the defensive, holding off the enemy as best as possible while targeting Herr Hess.

Unable to inflict significant damage on the enemy battle-group, I began to retreat toward Tholey station, luring the enemy under the station's guns a little at a time. Although it took several passes, eventually the enemy ships were within range of the station. With heavy support from their guns, I was able to engage, hold and destroy 3 of the enemy gunboats, including the ship of Reinhold Hess. The station destroyed the remaining ships.

With my complement of mines and missiles completely expended, with 2 weapon systems totally destroyed by crippling enemy fire, and with the hull barely holding together - my ship on fire, I docked at Tholey and began the long processes of repairing my ship. After extensive repair time, patrol was resumed in direction of Heisenberg station, before returning along the tradelanes to the Stuttgart Jump Gate.

Arriving at Stuttgart, we transfered a team of scientists which had requested emergency transportation from Heisenberg. Departing Stuttgart with orders to destroy a small Red Hessian installation under construction dangerously close to tradelanes around Planet Stuttgart. Noted Hessian smuggler Otto Bettiger was also located during this operation. The target was executed in space, in accordance with legal code §2.2.3. and §2.2.5.3. Additionally, a further 10 Red Hessian pilots were executed in accordance with legal code §5.1.1., §2.2.3. The smugglers cargo was taken aboard for transport to base. The patrol then continued to the Dresden system.

We charted 3 navigational anomalies, catergory: Navigable Wormhole, in addition to a number of astrological phenomenon. Coming under fire at Bautzen station, we fell back via the Frankfurt wormhole. Arriving in frankfurt, we made best speed for the Munich wormhole, proceeding to conclude our patrol at Planet Nuremberg, charting the location of a Bounty Hunter wreck 'Lerinor' en-route.
This concluded the partrol.
Report Ends.

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Bannorn - 12-25-2018

Source: Battleship Falkengraf, New Berlin System.
Encryption: RX-N800-1736-STRENG-GEHEIM

Submitter: Fw. Reinhardt von Falkengraf

Subject: Mission Report, Urgent

Report #2412825A
We began the day's patrol operations around New Berlin system, proceeding in turn to each Jump Gate, as well as investigating known piracy routes. Scanned ALG patrol carrying Aluminium headed for New London. As no legal violations were found, they were allowed to proceed.

While performing routine transit inspection in New Berlin Orbit, Freelancer Clodo was encountered attempting to leave New Berlin orbit carrying cargo of criminals. Upon receiving our hail, informing him of our intention to carry out a cargo inspection, the target immediately attempted to engage the Trade Lane. We therefore proceeded to disable the Trade Lane, whereupon the target attempted to cruise toward the Aachenfeld. Our communications were ignored, and I therefore engaged and destroyed both ship and cargo on-site in accordance with Legal Codes §3.1.1, §3.1.3, §2.2.1, §2.2.1.4.1, §2.2.4.1, §2.2.4.2, §2.2.4.5, §2.2.4.7 and §2.2.4.10.2.

[Image: Scr5Gh1t.png]
[Image: j7ApRaNt.png]
[Image: uaavBYwt.png]

Following this engagement, I continued our patrol through the New Berlin and Frankfurt systems. En-route, we encountered a Daumann vessel, which was stopped for a cargo inspection; their cargo was criminals. However, in accordance with legal codes §3.1.2.2 and §2.2.1.3, as they had the appropriate exemptions, the cargo inspection was completed and they were allowed to continue on their route. At this time a ship piloted by the Freelancer Clodo arrived near the station. On this occasion, despite some difficulties in communicating (Note: it appears the pilot may be of Gallic Origin, unconfirmed), the freelancer complied with our cargo inspection. As they were carrying a large shipment of criminals without the necessary documentation or excemptions, they were ordered to drop their cargo. The criminals were executed in space in accordance with legal code §2.2.1.4.1 and §2.2.3.3.2. Freelancer Clodo was warned, informed of the law, fined 500,000 SC for the violation - in addition to a further 25,000,000 in additional fines, in accordance with legal codes §2.2.1, §2.2.1.4.2, §2.2.1.4.3, §2.2.1.4.1, §2.2.4.1, §2.2.4.2, §2.2.4.5, §2.2.4.7, §2.2.4.10.3, §3.1.1, §3.1.3, §2.2.4.10.3, and §2.2.4.10.4).

Upon concluding this inspection, a further ship arrived on scene: a Crayter Republic trader en-route to New London, carrying an authorized shipment of aluminium. Following a thorough inspection, they were cleared. We then proceeded along the trade lane, and returned to the New Berlin system.

Following our arrival at New Berlin Orbit, we continued to conduct routine transport and transit inspections. A freelancer, identified as Maera_Vanderose was stopped. We were successfully able to overcome minor communication difficulties, and conducted a cargo inspection of her vessel. She was cleared for transit; with her stated intention being a tourist visit of New Berlin. Information was provided, and the citizen was instructed to contact appropriate tourism facilities for further support while in Rheinland.

**WARNING: Remainder of file [Classified]**
:: Please Enter Security Code ::
: Processing :
:: Security Code Accepted ::

**WARNING: Contents [Classified] RW/STRENG GEHEIM**
**[Classified] for Reason: [State Security] **

A further inspection of a freelancer named Paul was carried out shortly thereafter; while the cargo inspection was on-going an MND officer, Leutnant Gunther Schulz, arrived on scene. During the course of the inspection, the freelancer revealed that he was carrying six captured Das Wilde Pilots, whom he had intended to deliver to Police at New Berlin. He was instructed to drop the pilots, who were then transfered to the custody of Leutnant Schulz in accordance with legal code §2.2.2.2, §5.1.5, and §5.2. Bounty was dispensed, according to legal codes §1.1., §1.4.1, §2.2.1 and §2.2.1.4.1. This operation was supported by Rheinwehr Gunboat RNC Maus.

[Image: tA7GdvAt.png]
[Image: eecupwot.png]

After a brief period of operational inactivity, during which the MND officer appeared to experience some minor technical difficulties aboard his vessel, the libertonian flagged Universal transport Aurora arrived on scene.

[Image: kHHFTi9t.png]

As per standard procedure, they were contacted and ordered to stand by for transit inspection. Moving at high speed under cruise engine power, they ignore 2 attempts to contact them and landed on New Berlin. Fortunately, scans were able to confirm that they did not appear to unload any cargo while there. However, a Fahndung was issued for the ship, while we prepared to ambush them on leaving the planet.

Upon Aurora's return to orbit, we again ordered them to cut their engines and permit an inspection. Under the guns of both Rheinwehr and MND, the trader complied. The captain, one Luke Edwards, employed by Universal Shipping, Liberty, contended that there had been a malfunction in their autopilot, and they had been unable to comply with our instructions. While [RW] was carrying out its inspection, MND offizier Schulz further insisted to make a manual inspection of the Aurora's beer. Note more on this later in this report.

In accordance with legal codes §2.2.4.1, §2.2.4.2, §2.2.4.7 and §2.2.4.10 Mr X. was informed of Rheinland Laws, and fined 2,500,000 SC for 2 counts of §2.2.4.1, and 1 count of §2.2.4.2. Mr. X was further instructed to dock, at the earliest convenience, at an appropriate station for the necessary repairs to their on-board autopilot systems. This officer does note at this time that Mr x was co-operative with our investigation, throughout. It should also be noted that throughout his time in-system, Herr Schulz appeared to be sending or receiving partial long-range messages of a criminal nature. Included content: attempted sale of artifacts in violation of code §2.2.1 and communication with an identified Liberty Rogue, in violation of code §5.4.

Upon the conclusion of the Rheinwehr investigation, Leutnant Schulz returned the cargo he had been inspecting. At this time, I noticed on my scanners - still locked on the Aurora - that the 6 Wilde pilots previously taken into custody had been transferred along with the beer. Initially suspecting an accident, I informed Lt. Schulz, and instructed Mr. Edwards to transfer the pilots to my custody. Aurora complied, and was sent on his way. I am uncertain whether this was a deliberate attempt to smuggle, or whether Mr. Edwards was an unwilling participant in the transfer - it is my suggestion that his ship and activities be monitored to ensure he is fully complying with Rheinland Laws. I include Recorded image & transponder data:

[Image: P1pLBKnt.png]

At this time I received a disturbing communique from Leutnant Schulz: he told me I should let the pilots go, and indicated some form of great conspiracy within the Marine Nachrichtendienst. In accordance with legal code §5.1.5, I nonetheless took the pilots into custody. He informed me that we was, in fact, a deserter from the service - though he claimed he had been deserted, and that they were attempting to kill him. At this time I sent an encoded transmission to my superiors; while I awaited a response, I questioned the officer further. Herr Schulz revealed details of smuggling operations, Junker connections, the murder of his superior officer and other criminal operations he accused the MND of being involved in. I recorded pertinent parts of the transcript, and have included them here below. In particular, implications of collusion from Daumann employees and Junkers bears further investigation.

Initially intending to bring Herr Schulz to military custody aboard the Westfalen, I instead received a high priority message from high command to destroy the target forthwith. I therefore informed the target, and opened fire. Following a brief engagement, I was able to destroy the target's 90-ARKM-N60E 'Sleipnir' VHF. No escape pod was recovered. The 6 Das Wilde pilots were transferfed to Rheinwehr detention at RNC Westfalen, before I returned to station at Neu Berlin to submit my report.

::Retrieving Image Data ::
: Processing :
:: Display Data ::

[Image: L7Dif2pt.png]
[Image: SGXCRBwt.png]
[Image: 65wlPFet.png]
[Image: h5REJyLt.png]
[Image: uXVQj8nt.png]
[Image: p1xneHdt.png]
[Image: yplpDGat.png]
[Image: qQRsXOct.png]
[Image: 4HVWzUot.png]