Discovery Gaming Community
K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Nomads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Forum: Slomon K'Hara (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+----- Thread: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back (/showthread.php?tid=134512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Gypsie Skripto - 04-28-2021

On the first week after coming back to the server I had an entertaining encounter in the Omicrons with K'Hara, but ever since it's only been two lines of half arsed roleplay and then the blue message harvest.

I'm no expert in K'Hara IDs, but you are allowed in Conn, right? Perhaps you should spend some time there, blow steam off, and then come back to Sirius and attempt to engage in bare minimum roleplay.

I get it, you're playing a killy faction, but encountering a K'Hara while flying TAZ in the past was an exquisite treat. Now it's just a 10 sec countdown till respawn.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - The_Godslayer - 04-28-2021

Okay, first, K'hara is a combat antagonistic faction, that is, we cause problems with the power of violence. Exceptions are few and far between because a hostile alien entity doesn't exactly care what color it's enemy wears this time.

Second, TAZ is a Zoner faction. Currently, K'hara sees all Zoners the same way they see the wannabe Order in Omicrons, which is kill on sight. Your earlier experiences were the exception, not the rule.

Third, you were afk, and simply being killed is a vast improvement off of normal things done to afkers, such as shooting hardpoints off and such.

And lastly, minimum roleplay was reached. If you check your logs, you'll find exactly two engagement notices, and roughly 8-10 seconds of downtime before firing. If there wasn't such, please give me the evidence and I'll take care of that.

Thank you for calling squid hotline, please have a nice day.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - freed from desire - 04-28-2021

[27.04.2021 23:11:21] K'Hara|Dzu'Shhu: ... "We" ~show~ -Our- <Shell> 'Your' -eyes- (!!!) / -Voltage- ...
[27.04.2021 23:11:21] Cloaking device off
[27.04.2021 23:11:36] /l3
[27.04.2021 23:11:36] K'Hara|Dzu'Shhu: ... "Light" ~exhibits~ (Aggression) / ' Dark - [TAZ]Wild.Blue.Yonder ' ~Must die~ (!!!) ...
[27.04.2021 23:11:48] 2021-04-27 23:11:48 SMT
[27.04.2021 23:11:48] [TAZ]Wild.Blue.Yonder: //sorry I had to be afk for a second
[27.04.2021 23:11:52] Death: [TAZ]Wild.Blue.Yonder was put out of action by K'Hara|Dzu'Shhu (Gun).
when I sent the message about the start of the attack, I waited a few more seconds.

Don't worry, I read your other answers before you asked for this thread to be "cleaned". I undestand that you are now "watered down to make your talking look ok, don't talk to AI's, don't be friendly". Let me guess, Huggie is not around anymore, is he? Check the screenshot Assasin posted in your blue-message-trophy channel. He killed me even before my response to them. You'll see a blue message, and below, my first response. Not even a warning shot. Just pew pew.

I'll just avoid you guys in the future. It's sad tbh. In the past we actually actively looked forward to meeting you guys in space. And it was no exception. Every single time a K'Hara went to Baffin it used to result in roleplay. But it only takes a quick trip to your "raid screens" channel in discord to see you're just bluestamps collectors now. A pity. Specially because I don't use the system chat list, and I'm now forced to use it to keep you away from my Disco time.

PS: I'm not your regular butthurt powertrader. I couldn't care less about a spoiled trade run. I am the chance you ruined to actually welcome constructive criticism coming from a veteran with a long history in RPing with K'Hara.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - freed from desire - 04-28-2021

(04-28-2021, 01:36 AM)Assassin123 Wrote: [27.04.2021 23:11:21] K'Hara|Dzu'Shhu: ... "We" ~show~ -Our- <Shell> 'Your' -eyes- (!!!) / -Voltage- ...
[27.04.2021 23:11:36] K'Hara|Dzu'Shhu: ... "Light" ~exhibits~ (Aggression) / ' Dark - [TAZ]Wild.Blue.Yonder ' ~Must die~ (!!!) ...
[27.04.2021 23:11:48] [TAZ]Wild.Blue.Yonder: //sorry I had to be afk for a second
[27.04.2021 23:11:52] Death: [TAZ]Wild.Blue.Yonder was put out of action by K'Hara|Dzu'Shhu (Gun).
when I sent the message about the start of the attack, I waited a few more seconds.

before that you left a message

(04-28-2021, 01:55 AM)Assassin123 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 01:36 AM)Assassin123 Wrote: [27.04.2021 23:11:21] K'Hara|Dzu'Shhu: ... "We" ~show~ -Our- <Shell> 'Your' -eyes- (!!!) / -Voltage- ...

before that you left a message

/L23

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - The_Godslayer - 04-28-2021

Yes, I've talked to assassin about engagements, time between messages, and time before firing. We normally wanted to allow 8 seconds over the course of engagement lines being dropped and firing. I've amended this to "approximately 8 seconds after the second message.'

I don't ever remember a time when K'hara went to Baffin, and given that you asked for Huggie, I'm going to take a long shot and say that the K'hara you're asking for isn't around anymore. If you're looking for something close to Huggie's K'hara to sit and RP with 50k above plane, turn to Vagrants.

K'hara is the warfare Nomad. Every action made by them is in an effort to see humans killed and their rightful space retaken. If you're in the Omicrons, you've already bumbled your way onto the kill list.

The thread was cleaned because of butthurt powertraders, and some people who thought they could insult harder than I could.

And finally, yes, there is only a blue message in raid screens. Raid screens is for screenshots of raids, blue messages, combat docks, dead Player Bases, and angry //es from butthurt powertraders. The point of raid screens is to show our raids, and the point of our raids is to cause damage. Raid screens shows damage caused, which would obviously include blue messages.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Saronsen - 04-28-2021

(04-28-2021, 01:39 AM)Gypsie Skripto Wrote: PS: I'm not your regular butthurt powertrader. I couldn't care less about a spoiled trade run. I am the chance you ruined to actually welcome constructive criticism coming from a veteran with a long history in RPing with K'Hara.

Quote:Don't worry, I read your other answers before you asked for this thread to be "cleaned". I undestand that you are now "watered down to make your talking look ok, don't talk to AI's, don't be friendly". Let me guess, Huggie is not around anymore, is he?

I'll just avoid you guys in the future. It's sad tbh. In the past we actually actively looked forward to meeting you guys in space. And it was no exception. Every single time a K'Hara went to Baffin it used to result in roleplay. But it only takes a quick trip to your "raid screens" channel in discord to see you're just bluestamps collectors now. A pity. Specially because I don't use the system chat list, and I'm now forced to use it to keep you away from my Disco time.

Your passive aggressive response and contradictory statements has been noted and will be kept in mind.

Huggie is not around, hasn't for years, and the K'Hara, the genocidal aliens, being "friendly" has never been a good thing, it's a flavor for the Vagrants.

If you have anything else to add, DM it to me or Godslayer, I'll be sure to direct it to the "uniquely butthurt powertrader" shredder instead of the "regular butthurt powertrader" furnace.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Lusitano - 04-28-2021

i perfectly understant what Gypsie Skripto is saying. rarely i have a good rp experience with the nomads or infected,because they are "rp" protected, for example once a cruiser attacked my trader with just " look another one!" and all legal. my last experience with one of you guys, he simple wrote few lines, well it was so fast that i even believe he didn't wroted, and just used the pre saved messages, and when i was typing a reply, my luck was i looked to the screen, and when i did it my fighter shield was more than 1/2 down. from the first line to the shooting not even 30 seconds passed by. so yeah ... i perfectly understand why this feedback had to be clean!!

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Saronsen - 04-29-2021

(04-28-2021, 01:54 PM)Lusitano Wrote: i perfectly understant what Gypsie Skripto is saying. rarely i have a good rp experience with the nomads or infected,because they are "rp" protected, for example once a cruiser attacked my trader with just " look another one!" and all legal. my last experience with one of you guys, he simple wrote few lines, well it was so fast that i even believe he didn't wroted, and just used the pre saved messages, and when i was typing a reply, my luck was i looked to the screen, and when i did it my fighter shield was more than 1/2 down. from the first line to the shooting not even 30 seconds passed by

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

A screenshot? Logs? I made a clear statement some months ago about caps and transports during a siege, me and connor go on about not focusing down transports constantly, and not doing it in caps (1 2 3 (quickest)) among other instances. The only times we give the go ahead to nuke transports is when they engage in combat, or are the defenders/suppliers of a POB we're actively sieging.

So please, provide proof of K'Hara (Not vagrants, not indies) doing anything you're claiming, and stop pretending we haven't already cracked down on the poor wittle transports who do no wrong.