Discovery Gaming Community
Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=16556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - The Mandalore - 08-07-2010

We are getting new assigments from old and new clients, this message is to let you know, we are still hiring new pilots to fulfil our many contracts. If you are insterested, post your personal information here, with your intentions of joining.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - jakub963 - 08-28-2010

Name... My name Is Jake... Jake Markoh...

I've used to be liberty navy pilot. I was shot down. An accident, navy called it. I've had an defective escape pod. After 3 months of various recovery procedures i was ready to return to duty. However the didn't allowed me to, navy said that i am not listed in their database. I found out why. I was listed in KIA database... I was... Dead.

I am officialy dead now... But i am searching for new life. Mandalore looks like it can provide me one.
I am ready to assist...

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - The Mandalore - 08-29-2010

Jake Markoh, we have reviewed your application, and we did a little research about you, of course, nothing showed up, so your story concur.
You are accepted as new Warrior in the Mandalorian Mercenaries, you must reach Coronado system, where you will be contacted by our flying officers.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Thexare - 09-01-2010

Communication link received...
Sender: Kyle Lundin
To: Mandalorians
Subject: Returning
Opening link...

Hey. This is Kyle Lundin... I used to fly with you. You probably don't have me under that name... check your files for one V. Cabur, if that is you don't keep your old applications. Or ask the old- ah, nevermind, you probably killed him anyway. In fact, I doubt any of my old wingmen are still around.

Been wandering Sirius trying to find myself, and I haven't had much luck so I'd say it's about time to go back to where I started - killing some Corsairs and seeing if their screams tell me something.

Now, I don't have my old Eagle anymore, and I doubt I can get the Guild to let me keep this Manta... which is fine, really, the ship's falling apart anyway. Wouldn't be worth the cost to repair it. So I'm going to need a new ship.

Doing this remotely for a reason. I've seen how some people deal with rejected applications... especially with my sort of background. I like my head where it is, thanks.

Link open for response...

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Krantz86 - 09-04-2010

Name: Theodus Krantz
Origin: Unknown

All i know of my first years is that i was sold to a rogue base as "Raw Human Organs" that meant my destiny was to die, but the Rehinland Navy attacked and left the station almost in ruins killing most of the slaves onboard while i survived in a storage unit, so they decided to put me at work.

My first memory was a knife, dripping blood of my former owner who tried to hit me to death for dropping a cardamine box, and the guns of is pals in the bar pointed at me, but my destiny was not do die there, Reis Mann a freelancer watched the scene and decided to take me instead of the already paid drug, i was five and she raised me like a son.

Now i'm freelancing all around Sirius in my ship feeling alive only in the middle of a fight, the only answer that iv'e found in this universe is that to be truly strong a man need to find truthfully comrades, "friends" who'll not backstab you like most pirate do, or superiors who'll not use recruit as cannon fodder as the navy do.

I'm already a Warrior now i want a Clan.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Guest - 09-04-2010

Incoming Message
Message Open
Comm ID: Colton Davis
Encryption level: One

Hello, Colton Davis here. I was on of your hunters until a few months back. My files should be hidden somewhere around your headquarters. If not, then feth. I'm sure there would be one or two pilots that remember me.

I've been doing some investigations into a personal matter until a few weeks back and since then I've been floating my way back to Barrier Gate. I'm here now, with my old Eagle. It still flies... Despite the lack of maintenance that it has received recently.

Anyway, my investigations hit a wall. A very big wall, inaccessible without money. Money that I can get by hunting for the Mandalorians again. There's not much more to say I guess. I'm still the same guy that was recruited back "then." I know how to handle a ship. I know the laws of the Mandalorians and of the wider galaxy. I can bring honour to the Mandalorian name.

Davis out.

Message closed.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - The Mandalore - 09-04-2010

Kyle Lundin, Colton Davis, I'll look for your papers, but I think I remember you when I got here for the first time, get to Coronado, you are back in.

Theodus Krantz, new blood is welcome too, you will be trained to be the best, welcome in.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Khellus - 09-11-2010

[color=#FFFFFF] It has been a long time my friends. My name is Balmung Azurius.. I was unfortunately pulled from my duties and I apologize. My Original Information for the recruitment office is on Page 9 I believe in the Archives.

I am hoping that I can rejoin my brothers, and show the galaxy our skill and power.

I hope to once again serve the mandalore.

Should you need any further information, Request it, and it will be given

~Bows his head~

Balmung, Out.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - The Mandalore - 09-13-2010

Balmung Azurius, we will have a serious chat about why you've been absent, however, knowing you, it's good to have you back.

Mandalorian Mercenaries Recruitment Centre - Khellus - 09-14-2010

~Bows his head~ Of Course Mandalore. I am here to serve. Its good to be back.