Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - Emperor Tekagi - 08-07-2016

Great thing you guys just pulled off in Coronado. 4v1 with that bit of RP before? Oh right. Let's identify you as criminal of Liberty because... no reason named? Especially when it is a completly new codename, pretty sure you know about it, hm?

And then a 4v1 when you guys got 3 nice snub pilots? Deliver me a fair 1v1 atleast. Thanks.

~ D9|Harmony, for a better encounter next time.

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - Eva Adenauer - 08-07-2016

I will have a word with my members. Thank you for your feedback.

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - Emperor Tekagi - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 12:59 AM)Eva Adenauer Wrote: I will have a word with my members. Thank you for your feedback.
Was one of your members. The others are quite easy to figure out, just posted it here so you know that your faction member took part at it. (and so the others involved see it too)

Also thanks for going to talk with them. Much appreciated.

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - Neraxon - 05-16-2017

Wow I am really curious about the Rp of your faction , is it normal that you use Cassified as every third word? So much inactivity and then you show such Rp skills?

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - The Syndicate Leagues - 05-16-2017

same message on the LN thread Wrote:Gank was disgusting and all the RP was memes.

We are not your source of fap material. Grow up. Despite our high activity over the last few days we are a faction with issues that we are trying to resolve. Being absolutely disgusting for the sake of skype backslapping is never justified.

The LSF tagged using memes all the way through was an eyesore, dropping a buttcloaking dread on a gunboat that was there only in response to massive fighter gank was disgusting.

We will no longer interact with you until LN apologises for that. You went far over the lines of fair play.

Turn your hype down at least seven notches, or be considered lulwuts. Your choice mates.

LN and 5th were complicit, they will receive the same.

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - Shelco - 10-27-2017

Stuff is finally happening and I like how the pages look now. Thumbs up for that.

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - E X O D I T E - 03-08-2018

You just used a LABC to attack a snub duel.

Even [LN] was walking away in disgust.

GG

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - sindroms - 03-08-2018

I had a smuggler to catch and you were wasting my time, I told the =LSF= to just torp you. Sorry.
EDIT: I was the snub you were dueling.

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - E X O D I T E - 03-08-2018

He would have gotten away anyway (sun)

I was there to run cover for him, and the entire Lib Navy party on me meant that the Lanes from the Penny Gate to Hattan were clear.

Upload to YouTube when?

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - Evo - 03-11-2018

Harassing snubs in cruisers, continuing to shoot after it starts fighting a FL you hired..

Are you LNS-?