Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=101342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Hunor - 10-24-2018

[Image: gateway_newalansz_tbarr_by_hunorgateway-daug8t5.png]

Greetings Mr. Turner,

Your legacy is your motivation. We assure you of all the conditions to carry out your plans that's why we created armored transport squadron. The "Heavy Crow" fleet is ready for the new captains ! Your application has been accepted ! Please visit Kensington Shipping Platform to finish the paperworks.

Mr. Kendrick,

Your application has been submitted to the Executives of Gateway for further discussion.
Your application is on hold.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Megabite - 10-24-2018

(10-14-2016, 11:37 AM)Megabite Wrote:
Name: Phoenix Jhon

Character background: I was born on Planet Manhattan. I have two children and a beautiful wife. I had a Trader company, name was "Jhon & Boys". I had this job with three other guys. We was a lovely and true company. Yesterday we were attacked by some bloody pirates. Unfortunately I lost my companions and at the same time my friends, but I decided to start over again my career and to find new friends and colleagues.

Motivation for joining Gateway: I want to Reborn and rebuild my own life and career.

SKYP3 contact protocols: nagy.szabolcs.gabor

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Megabite - 10-24-2018

Greetings to my respected and beloved Gateway Fellows !

I came back after a long time journey in foreign spaces. I hope with my new experiences and my old self a new level can be added to this team. Attached to my old application, I re-apply the job to you as a returning member. I trust you in your positive judgment.

Sincerely,
Phoenix Jhon

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Hunor - 10-25-2018

[Image: gateway_newalansz_tbarr_by_hunorgateway-daug8t5.png]

Greetings Mr. Jhon,

We hope your return will remain a final decision. Otherwise, thank you for your loyalty continues. Your application has been accepted ! Please visit Kensington Shipping Platform to finish the paperworks. The Heavy Crow ships are waiting for you, Captain !

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Gateway Shipping Inc - 01-02-2019

[Image: crow_scan_sml_recruitment_logo_by_hunorg...c93ons.png]

[ Recruitment Channel ]

♦ Project "Heavy Crow":

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you want a new career with a trading company which is more than the usual trader companies ?

Do you want to start your career in a good team easily and safely ?

Do you want to use the earned money and get rich for your own purposes ?

Or you want to fight against Gallic oppression or just you want to be better than a Bowex pilot ?

Do you like adventures and challenges ?

Apply now and change your life !

♦ The project description:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The war against Gallia is getting bigger and bigger therefore is dangerous and difficult to maintain safe trading within Bretonia. For this reason, Gateway has established a new division, the HEAVY CROW convoy deivison - armed and reinforced shipping vessels !

The Project created new job opportunities. We are looking for New captains and loyal companions as soon as possible !

Shared ships can be used anytime and anywhere for different purposes !

Be a member of the team ! Be a strong transport captain ! Join today !

//Gateway also provide financial help and start-ups to new members for their work

♦ Divisions currently hiring:

- Captains for the Kensington Convoy team: "HEAVY CROW" convoy division
GSE-Endeavour
GSV-Challenger
GSV-Columbia
GSV-Mercury
GSV-Vostok

[ JOIN US ]

♦ Application Form:

Code:
[indent]
[color=#FFD700][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Character background:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]Motivation for joining Gateway:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here

[color=#FFD700][b]SKYP3 contact protocols:[/b][/color]
[hr]
Text Here
[/indent]

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - dr_lameos - 03-11-2019

Name:

Charles Firth

Character background:

I am currently studying Business Studies at New London University 3 with an expected grade of 2:1, this is due to finish in the next few weeks. As per my studies, I am interested in business development and am applying for Gateway Shipping's Graduate scheme, as I understand this is competitive and grants excellent experience in corporate management structures. As many of us are, I am concerned by the war progress and am seeking to support my family in relocating from our home on New London to a safer area.

Motivation for joining Gateway:

One of my recent modules was on corporate interaction, for my thesis I chose to focus on the rivalry between Borderworld Exports and Gateway Shipping. During my research my statistical analysis found that, depending on the outcomes of the War - Bowex would be due to suffer a small-extensive decline, wheareas due to its trend of rapid growth and House-independant contracts my model forecasted medium-large growth for Gateway Shipping. I would be very interested in working with you to acheive these goals.

SKYP3 contact protocols:

N/A

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Hunor - 03-12-2019

[Image: dcql7yb-281064f5-83e5-4849-82d2-8175e741...iF8p1FbEcM]

Greetings Sir Charles,

Welcome among us. You can practice your studies in the most intensive way with Gateway Shipping Inc. You will have access to all available ships to test and develop your knowledge in practice. In addition, you can make new deals as an investor and, of course, we introduce you in our business policy. Your application has been accepted ! Please visit Kensington Shipping Platform to finish the paperworks.

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Medium Tea - 04-16-2019

Name:

Leonard Halsey

Character background:

Born of one Michael Halsey of Liberty and one Henrietta Halsey of Bretonia on Manhattan, New York, 796AS.

His mother passed away in 798AS during the birth of Leonard's only sibling who was to be named after his father. Michael Jr. was two months premature and survived only twelve hours. Michael Sr. informed his in-laws on Leeds, sold all of his assets and purchased a small space-worthy vessel from a planetside meat-shipping company. In this vessel the three of them, Michael, two-year-old Leonard, and his thermally preserved mother, conquered the long journey to Leeds. Not without trial - but that is another story.

Leonard and his father fled to New London during the Bretonia-Kusari war, there he eventually attended university for Maths and Accounting. His interest in the subject died his freshman year, so he took the credits his father had given him and purchased an older model Clydesdale class freighter. That weeks he began work as an independent hauler supplying the warfront, primarily black-boxed “on-the-house” shipments from Cryer Pharmaceuticals to confidential drop-zones for BAF pickup.

After a few years of low-paying jobs and the dwindling condition of his vessel forced Leonard to accept his father’s pressure to work at his planet-side company, Hemisphere Haulers and Moving Service. Since then, economic shift due to the war with Gallia has pushed the company towards dissolution. Leonard’s dreams of late have been full to bursting with fond memories of his time as an intersystem cargo hauler.

"I need the money, I won't hide that, but that's not all there is to it, you know? Being a cargo hauler I mean. There's so much to see, to run in to, to feel... and none of it exists unless you're out there in it. Down here on New London my views of the stars are veiled - it feels like a cruel joke. I want back out there. With all that's going on, I can't stand to sit here while Gallia encroaches ever closer. I gotta make a difference, and what makes Sirius go 'round are Credits and the haulers which deliver the goods they're spent on. If I get to make my own living doing it, well that's the dream, isn't it?"

SKYP3 contact protocols:

Already In Contact

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Hunor - 04-21-2019

[Image: dcql7yb-281064f5-83e5-4849-82d2-8175e741...iF8p1FbEcM]

Greetings Sir Halsey,

Credit is what moves Sirius. Business interests and government investor groups manipulate the war machinery and they benefit the most. If you need money, you can do the most now, Gateway Shipping Inc. would like to offer free trade & profit with the lowest exposure of war interests. There is also a risk with the profit making since there are fighting around us but this is not the world of weak people.

Welcome !

Your application has been accepted ! Please visit Kensington Shipping Platform to finish the paperworks.

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Marcellus - 11-18-2019

<p>
Name:

Horace Barnes

Character background:

I was born and raised on Planet London. I finished high schools and immediately started to work my father in our family shipping company. It wasn't a big one: small orders and shipments for small companies and contractors, both inside and outside Bretonia. One day, during a travel in the Omegas, we stumbled in a group of raiders. Fighting was impossible, so we gave them all we had. Unfortunatley it was insufficient for them, so they proceded sadistically in disabling our ship's systems, leaving us without engines and navigation control, barely with a half-capacity life support.
We were lucky though, a passing-by miner ship launched a distress call and we were eventually rescued by Bretonian Police.
After this near-death episode my father opted for an anticipated retirement while I come to the conclusion that working alone was not convenient anymore, so I decided to apply for an employee placement in one of Bretonia's shipping companies.

Well, I am an experienced hauler and you need to make things, and credits, move through Sirius. With the War almost to an end there will be even more opportunities for both of us and our glorious House to grow. So why don't take the opportunity to be useful for my country while working for a solid and strong company like yours?

SKYP3 contact protocols:

Discord is Marcol#6791
</p>