Discovery Gaming Community
K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Nomads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Forum: Slomon K'Hara (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+----- Thread: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back (/showthread.php?tid=134512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Lusitano - 04-29-2021

damn! saronsen why so mad? for someone that is always protesting now don't accept one criticism. actually i do have some screenshots, but do i care about it? no! i d0n't make collection of it, and also ... they don't have time stamps from when your member start writing and and started to shooting my shf .. i'm refering to the latest incident, that even despiste that without previous warning, and being outgunned thanks to the "balance" devs i didn't runned away and fought back. now that transport incident was years and years ago, i and to find it,i have to dig alot, and for what? just your reaction says it all how you deal with this feedback.

oh well ... take care all and have fun Smile

oh and the latetes encounter was me in a shf againt a gunboat Smile but i took it as part of game, and i even sent a kudos to a corsair bomber that helped me, and if the player of that gunboat didn't get the kudos because of that "rp", otherwise he also would get the kudos for the great fight that ended in a draw.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Saronsen - 04-29-2021

Your criticism is invalid if you cannot back up your claims. Making up stories on the spot does not tell me who did it, nor does it convince me someone did in fact do it. All that leads to is me believing you to be a liar. No names, no screenshots, no logs, no proof.

As for being mad, I don't really have that energy to give to Discovery. I'm not certain why you people confuse being talked down to with me being mad.

If nothing else you have to say is related to actual feedback, please keep it to yourself.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Stewgar - 04-29-2021

Official Nomad factions, such as K'Hara, should be the only factions in the community that should be allowed to no RP killed. You see them on scanners, you know what they are about. This coming from a power trader/smuggler.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - sindroms - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 02:27 PM)Racerdude Wrote: Official Nomad factions, such as K'Hara, should be the only factions in the community that should be allowed to no RP killed. You see them on scanners, you know what they are about. This coming from a power trader/smuggler.

Yeah, I did that on Keepers.Zalktis

It...it did not turn OK for the ID.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Czechmate - 04-29-2021

You know...we lived in the past. At the end of the day, K'hara isn't past K'hara, they would fail activity checks without /1/2/3 buttcloackers. My opinion is that nomads shouldn't have activity checks like normal factions in the first place, but that's not a point for here

You see one, I gess we have to live with them buttcloacking for easy blues and leaving, so be it.

I appreciate you becoming a mini event faction, especially working with Entity, first logging to be raided, and doing more than your boring sunday evening Manhattan raids - like going to Bretonia and other houses.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Karlotta - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 03:00 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: You know...we lived in the past. At the end of the day, K'hara isn't past K'hara, they would fail activity checks without /1/2/3 buttcloackers.

Not sure if your positive reminiscence of past K'Hara refers only to activity or also of RP quality, but in my experience the mentions of the golden olden days coming from various people are commonly ripe with exaggerations and veiled self praise. Not only when it comes to K'Hara or Keepers or who ever, but even now the same people commonly seen advertising and virtue signaling their own RP quality/enthusiasm and flaming that of others, behave very differently than you'd think when you see them ingame.

People should really just stop raising expectations of nobel-prize worthy literature when going to RP with them, and everyone should just become more tolerant of people having different ideas of fun instead. And with more realistic expectations that they may actually be shot at, they will be more careful and get shot less if they dont like it.

(04-29-2021, 02:27 PM)Racerdude Wrote: Official Nomad factions, such as K'Hara, should be the only factions in the community that should be allowed to no RP killed. You see them on scanners, you know what they are about. This coming from a power trader/smuggler.

There is no good reason why you shouldnt allow all nomads including indies to no-rp engage in certain systems of the omicrons, and there are several positives to it:

- something to do for people who have trouble with english
- allow for a different and more intense type of play style than in other parts of Sirius
- less sore eye sockets and facial muscles from all the eye rolling and cringing that inevitably happens when seeing the ***"I" {light} "yours" darkshell (-{[:anger:]}-)*** that is repeated ad nauseam.
- fewer misplaced expectations of awesome nomad rp which rarely ever happens anyway, only pleasant surprises when the now lower expectations are surpassed

But I really wanted to repeat a question I asked a while ago, and never really got an answer:

(01-04-2021, 06:52 PM)Karlotta Wrote: Who was this and why did he think it necessary to assure me, without me saying anything about it, that he wasnt camping the JH to intercept my transport. Do you have an internal rule against it?

[25.11.2020 01:15:29] Death: Gateway|-GSV-Mercury was put out of action by K'Hara|Nishanu (Gun).

[25.11.2020 01:19:49] K'Hara|Nishanu: //literally bumped into us by accident bud, tough luck

[25.11.2020 01:20:33] Gateway|-GSV-Mercury: // ur so funny

[25.11.2020 01:20:38] K'Hara|Nishanu: // thanks

[25.11.2020 01:20:40] Gateway|-GSV-Mercury: // who are you?

[25.11.2020 01:20:54] K'Hara|Nishanu: // no but honest, I wouldn't camp a JH to get a transport
[25.11.2020 01:20:58] K'Hara|Nishanu: // that's plain lame

[25.11.2020 01:21:02] Gateway|-GSV-Mercury: // not what I asked

[25.11.2020 01:21:13] K'Hara|Nishanu: // not what I'll answer

[25.11.2020 01:21:22] Gateway|-GSV-Mercury: // go figure

So... who was this, and why did he think it necessary to assure me that he wasnt camping the jump hole waiting for me? I'm not complaining that he shot me, or that maybe he did camp the JH, but I'm curious to who this was and why he thought it was necessary to pm me that afterwards.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - The_Godslayer - 04-29-2021

I'm not sure which part of "Combatant Antagonist" you guys are missing. Here, let me break it down:

Combatant means we do combat. Our main goal is to kill humans faster than they can reproduce. Anything servicing the goal of causing as much human death as possible. Destroying bases, destroying transports, destroying battleships, destroying fighters, and glassing planets is our path. We attack, we kill. This doesn't mean we don't RP, RP is still a requirement to get into the faction. This means we have our goals straight, and are not going to sit 80K above a star to jack off your faction with premeditated roleplay. There are people I know for a fact that have had some form of roleplay encounter with K'hara recently, for example, a very sad Corsair. We are not Huggie's uwu hentai squids, and have not been for a while. We are a hostile alien race hell bent on deleting humanity from territory that is rightfully ours by any means necessary. We are in the killing business. We do combat.

Antagonist means that we are actively oppositional and hostile. We are not kind, we don't change our minds, we are not benevolent. We don't help granny cross the street, we don't make friends, we don't run around on emotions. We are an intelligent collective who's learned that they can theoretically do war better than humans can, and are working to put that into action. We're not a force of good, we are a force of objective fact. We don't care how some special snowflake human feels. It's human, it's getting killed one way or another.

@Lusitano if you're going to come at me and my faction with accusations, at least bring something better than "I do have evidence, but I won't show it". Come on, even Gypsie had evidence to back up his claims. You get ignored because you don't bring anything but your own hurt feelings.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - The_Godslayer - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 05:21 PM)Karlotta Wrote: So... who was this, and why did he think it necessary to assure me that he wasnt camping the jump hole waiting for me? I'm not complaining that he shot me, or that maybe he did camp the JH, but I'm curious to who this was and why he thought it was necessary to pm me that afterwards.
Who it was is redacted for privacy concerns. Angry people harassing members is, unfortunately, not uncommon, and a blanket privacy policy has fixed that thus far.

However, why you were assured that it was such seems to be due to previous accusations of such actions. It seems this player honestly did just bump into you at a jumphole, but since most traders instantly jump to "you metagame to catch me, you found my pob through admin powrs, ur cheeter, uninstall game worthless bluewhore", he decided to try to preempt the regular accusations with an assurance. This is not a "you" issue, and is more of a "normal powertraders" issue.

(04-29-2021, 05:36 PM)The_Godslayer Wrote: I'm not sure which part of "Combatant Antagonist" you guys are missing. Here, let me break it down:

Combatant means we do combat. Our main goal is to kill humans faster than they can reproduce. Anything servicing the goal of causing as much human death as possible. Destroying bases, destroying transports, destroying battleships, destroying fighters, and glassing planets is our path. We attack, we kill. This doesn't mean we don't RP, RP is still a requirement to get into the faction. This means we have our goals straight, and are not going to sit 80K above a star to jack off your faction with premeditated roleplay. There are people I know for a fact that have had some form of roleplay encounter with K'hara recently, for example, a very sad Corsair. We are not Huggie's uwu hentai squids, and have not been for a while. We are a hostile alien race hell bent on deleting humanity from territory that is rightfully ours by any means necessary. We are in the killing business. We do combat.

Antagonist means that we are actively oppositional and hostile. We are not kind, we don't change our minds, we are not benevolent. We don't help granny cross the street, we don't make friends, we don't run around on emotions. We are an intelligent collective who's learned that they can theoretically do war better than humans can, and are working to put that into action. We're not a force of good, we are a force of objective fact. We don't care how some special snowflake human feels. It's human, it's getting killed one way or another.

@Lusitano if you're going to come at me and my faction with accusations, at least bring something better than "I do have evidence, but I won't show it". Come on, even Gypsie had evidence to back up his claims. You get ignored because you don't bring anything but your own hurt feelings.

LOLOLOL acusation no! facts. i do have a screenshot that i took after the fight with your buddy said not for what he said but forkudos purpose but then i thought .. nahh not worthy. i don't have timestamps but since you guys have someadmins, they can check it, if your faction is so good why such bad feedback and why you people reply with insults, tthat even mods had to remove. but ok here is what your member said. before this was one more sentence and one mine say "hello there". afterbhe wrote the last sentence he started fire, while i was writing and my luck was that i looked to the screen and saw that a shf shiled was more than 1/2 down. the rules said that "engaging" is not enought butn at least if i read "engaging" i know that the fight was goingto start.

again i don't give a f about your stupid faction, and ifnyou peoplecan't take a simple comment and opinion and start calling liars and even more, ... well who cares right? even the rules are in your favour and your faction rooster protect all your actions.

so next timei see one of you guys i simple do the same. write a stupid sentence and start shooting.