Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lanakov - 05-05-2013

[Image: 829086553419scra.jpg]

Target : Everything
Encryption level: Patriotic
Subject : The Return of the Ikon

Comrades, Ikon of Ikons,

I welcome you back with much pleasure. Our glorious forces are in dire need of your wisdom and cunning skills in order to smite our irritating enemies. As a member of the Old Guard, it is heart-warming to see you coming back from the grave. The Novaclysm is at your service, and my loyalty to you remains unchallenged.

May the explosions be plentiful,

Novikov

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Jeremy Hunter - 05-05-2013

>>>INCOMING
>>>Sender: Provost Marshal Jacob Forge

>>>Location: Battleship Karl Marx, Omega 52
>>>Subject: Allegiance

[Image: 7352320_ori.jpg]
We might actually get something done.

Welcome back my Ikon. The Karl Marx stands ready as always.

General Forge, out.
>>>END<<<

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Zofia - 05-05-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Zofia Ivanov

TARGET ID: All SCRA Units

[Image: zofiacharachterpicforev.jpg]

Today is the day that will go down in SCRA history! The premier has returned, the SCRA rose to its feet and took arms and took the fight to the houses its self! We are all united men and woman of many backgrounds who decided that this was the time that we stand together and get rid of the people who oppose our ideals and our actions including the house forces! We had to send the brets, a message that coalition is on the rise again and we will not back down. Not now and not ever! The bretonians have gotten a lesson today about what not to do when the coalition appears, That we Fight till the enemies last man without leaving our men and women behind. We are the SCRA and we will not, and i mean not, be wiped out nor will be be destroyed ever! This is the Rise of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army!

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

Attached files: 1 2

END TRANSMISSION

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-06-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The Revolutionary Army
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: 1zbteg2.png]

[Message Begins]

Pilots of the Revolutionary Army,

I'm sure you're surprised to see that I have not been killed as previously reported. While I admit that I sustained critical injuries and I am still in the process of recovering from that as well as psychological reconditioning which was required given my traumatic experiences that lead to the rash and traitorous acts that I committed against our Ikon of Ikons.

I am pleased to report that I am recovering slowly but surely and that the Ikon has seen fit to grant me the rank of Colonel so that I may continue to lead the fight against the enemies of the Sirius Coalition and its people.

Let me be clear on this, I fully support Premier Alvin Katz, Ikon of Ikons and I will personally crush any attempts to seize power from our Ikon.

I look forward to flying with you in space, it is something I have missed greatly.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Reid - 05-06-2013

[Image: 7Powt.png]

I have been waiting for the return of the Ikon of Ikons. I have been on JiangXi for the last 9 months, waiting for the false leaders to fall. That day has finally come.

My Revolution is waiting here for your command, I am more than ready to return to active duty.

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-06-2013

Sender: Recruit Ivan Petrov
Unit: Militia

Welcome there, brother! Nice to see more of the Coalition appear... Hell even the true Leader appeared. You can't imagine how long I've been waiting to see the Coalition finaly rising up again! With you leading us I certainly hope we'll bring the Coalition back in its former Glory, Comrade!

My vessels are at your service.

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - SnakeLancerHaven - 05-06-2013

Sender: Recruit Ivan Petrov
Unit: Coalition Milita

[Image: Insurgent.jpg]

[Read with Sound] As soon as we(Ivan Petrov and Clark) left the TOR-ONE, we moved to our mission destination [1], [2], [3], [4]. It was quiet, no Outcasts on sight. Clark went in first and scribbled his name on one of the pods. Next round was on me [1]. Clark stood outside and covered me while doing it [1]. All went well as suddenly I saw Clark coming near me and activating short range transmission [1]:"Contact...". I started moving back into my Ship while Clark went outside the Sleeper Ship to check the situation. Seems it was just a Freelancer called RV-Pennvbrooke [1], [2] (Mission Report Document Petrov A-24, Picture of the situation not available, only log). I resumed after Clark assured me that I can continue [1], [2](Petrovs Logbook-33). It looked like I made it, but very close [1](Petrov's Logbook-34). An Outcast appeared on our Radar [1]. This time it was for sure an Outcast! We started moving right after its appearance. It was a nice action, we made it back without any losses. Mission Accomplished.

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - aznremix416 - 05-06-2013

=====INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: juan1p.png]
**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: Medium.
SOURCE: Omega 52 system.
Submitter: Sr. Commander Juan Coronel, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Coalition High Command

Subject: Return of Katz

Comrade Katz, It is good to see you again my old friend. My ships, as well as I, are a bit dusty after all these month stuck at the office. But I should have everything good to go and loaded up by next week. I am ready to fly for the Coalition again.

I congratulate your return Premier Katz.

Sr. Commander Juan Coronel signing off.

=====TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Zofia - 05-06-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Zofia Ivanov

SUBJECT: Wreckage of Hispania
TARGET ID: SCRA Units

During an Initiation to join in the ranks of the Militsia...
[--This is Zofia of the Red Star currently at the Hispania--]
Well comrades that was a bit fun but also a bit tight for comfort
anyways i got to the Hispania with out a single scratch sine most of the outcasts were probably at bar... well thats where i wish i was... anyways got my name etched on it right across the side of the bridge's hull. I was a bit worried about what would happen since i ventured all the way into the home system of the outcasts... But i did meet a friendly face there! Julia Dorian actually... first time meeting her. Anyhow there was an outcast of the 101st legion who chased us out. but we just didnt wanna waste ammo to blow him up. But the mission was a sucess and we made it out without any hassle at all. Well thats all for now Commrades and Keep fighting for the Revolution! Ura!

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Commissar - 05-07-2013

[Image: IncomingTransmission_zpsa0750c65.png]

::: Establishing Video Feed :::
::: Sender: LT. Miyagi Akira :::
::: Target ID: Coalition Comms Centre :::
::: Subject: New Management :::

::: Location: Freeport 6, Tau-29 ::::

Pilots, Premier,

It is a pleasure to see you rise to lead our people once again. With the Coalition standing united once more, our victory is all but inevitable. It goes without saying that my Insurgent, my Revolution, my life, are at your disposal.

May the ground shake beneath our boots, and our enemies fall before our guns.

For the Revolution! For the Ikon.

[Image: TransmissionTerminated_zpsf2bd5cc6.png]