Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Revolutionary Army (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=464)
+------ Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-26-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The Revolutionary Army
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: ZHIa7vH.jpg]
[Message Begins]

As some of you may know, we once called the Xeno Alliance allies. When they turned on us, an act that would typically have us enacting swift retribution, we stayed our hand. We did this in the hope that they would eventually see the error of their way.

This was not to be. I personally established contact with their leader in an attempt to reconcile our two forces to no avail. He held firm that as long as he was the leader, he would never consider us friends.

It is with this in mind that I order all pilots to engage the Xeno Alliance whenever and wherever possible. As there is no hope of reconciling, we can to at least get the revenge we have craved for so long.

That is all.
[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^]
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-27-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The SCRA
Priority: HIGH

[Message Begins]

Attention members of the SCRA,

Your High Command has decided that the following changes will be enacted.

The ranks of the SCRA have been modified as per the orders of High Command. They are now the following:

Quote:Grand Admiral

Admiral

Colonel

Major

Captain

Commander

Senior Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Junior Lieutenant

You would do well to check the Information Centre in order to see what your modified rank is.

As you may have noticed, there is no longer the rank of Militsiya. As of this moment we have decided to abolish the use of MIL and Militsiya within the SCRA. All Militsiya pilots are hereby to be referred to as Junior Lieutenants pending their completion of the requirements necessary to become a full Lieutenant within the SCRA.

A comprehensive list of requirements will be made available to you shortly pending finalization by High Command.

I trust you will all adopt these changes without complication,

That is all.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 05-27-2013

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: SCRA
Security: High

Greetings, Comrades.

A little report on our glorious actions today. I and Joseph have flown around Omegas and located some XA transport [1]. He was delivering food to Corsairs. We tried to destroy it, but he docked on Cadiz before recieved Critical damage. Then we split. Garcia and Coronel was flying around with some of recruits shooting things, while I was flying in Omega 5 on patrol.

Not far from Omega 3 and 7 JHs I have located a base [2]. Its information showed Hispanic origin and name, and it was located on Corsair part of Omega 5. Also it not allowed me to dock on it. I've called everyone I could and we attempted to remove it from our territory [3]. Base was poorly armored and had no defence, so it havent took us long to destroy it [4]. Also, we have seen Zoner undocking from the base right after it was destroyed. Another proof that those support Corsairs, but we left it be for now and returned to Coalition. Once again we damaged Corsair strength with our ''limited'' forces.

Oh, and Garcia and Coronel was able to destroy Wilde Gunboat in Omega 5 while I was on patrol [5].

Dubovik out.

Attached files: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 06-01-2013

[Transmission Begins]

To: The SCRA
Priority: MEDIUM

[Message Begins]

Members of the SCRA,

I regret to inform you that the small engagement we have recently conducted against a small squadron of Gallic Fighters has ended in a minor defeat. We were misinformed about there being a contingent of Gallic Capital Ships and so we brought our mighty Revolution Bombers to the fray.

Unfortunately, we found nothing but fighters. Not losing hope, we engaged thinking that we would have the fire support of the Bretonian Resistance. As soon as we entered the fray however, they showed their true colors and quickly retreated leaving us at the mercy of the Gallic Fighters.

I ordered our forces to scatter but unfortunately only Junior Lieutenant Petrov made it out. Both myself and Major Coronel were shot down but our escape pods were thankfully ignored.

Let this be a lesson to us all, myself included. While it may be easy to taunt the Gallics and underestimate them, it would be suicide to continue that line of thinking. Their pilots are well trained and their ships are among the most combat effective in Sirius. We must never forget that, and we must take that into consideration in any future engagement.

That is all.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Weras - 06-03-2013

ID: Junior Lt. Lea McGreave
Encryption: High
Topic: Hispania Memorium

[Image: Undercut-hair-color.jpg]

***Incoming Message***
***Decrypting***

Comrades!
Today I made the dangerous trip to the Omicron Alpha system, to honor the wreck of the sleeper ship Hispania. Even though it is in deep territory of the Outcast, it is mandatory to remember your roots.

It was an important and memorable flight, but besides relatively calm. I somehow managed to avoid all Outcast security systems and only shortly had distant contact to a member of their fleets.
The sigmas seemed empty aswell and I made no contacts there aswell.

I was shortly accompanied by Junior Lt. Kyle Winston, but due to technical issues with his insurgent he didn't make it to Alpha. I hope he will pay the Hispania a visit another time.

McGreave out - - -

!Attachment

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 06-05-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: Major Juan Coronel

SUBJECT: Reassignment

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"Major, the Ministry of Truth has been keeping it's eye upon you, we've watched you grow as an officer and noted events that have proven your loyalty to the state time and time again. The Ministry of Truth thus has an offer for you:

You are invited to join the ranks of the Comisssariat, to fight for the truth and to ensure our great People's Republic never falters, never takes a step back from tyranny. The Coalition has need of loyal men and women like yourself, should you accept your new rank shall be Commissar. You shall be our eyes and ears in the ranks of the Fighter Corps, you shall ensure the loyalties of your comrades through any means required and most of all, spread word of our glory to all corners of Sirius and beyond.

Should you accept reply to this message with the following Oath.

'I, Juan Coronel, hereby swear allegiance to the State, I vow to uphold the laws of the Sirius Coalition and to ensure it's integrity as a nation. To never fall to the darkness of corruption, to only seek truth and to always keep a watchful eye on those who would seek to destroy our people.'

I shall see you soon."

Our Coalition is Strong! We Shall Be Victorious!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - aznremix416 - 06-06-2013

=====INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: juan1p.png]
**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: Medium.
SOURCE: Omega 52 system.
Submitter: Major Juan Coronel, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: Coalition High Command

Subject: The title of the Commissar

On the bridge of the CPW Che Guevara Major Juan Coronel stands in front of his hail-reciever screen, in full Coalition Uniform, facing His Watchful Eye

"Through my time as a loyal soldier, I have learned many things since I joined the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army. I fought through the trials of JiangXi and the application process, and all my experiences in my time as a Coalition pilot has helped me grow as a leader."

He fixes his cap and continues,

"therefore, I humbly accept the rank that is bestowed upon me."

"I, Juan Coronel, hereby swear allegiance to the State, I vow to uphold the laws of the Sirius Coalition and to ensure it's integrity as a nation. To never fall to the darkness of corruption, to only seek truth and to always keep a watchful eye on those who would seek to destroy our people."

Major Juan Coronel signing off.

=====TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 06-06-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: Major Juan Coronel

SUBJECT: Reassignment

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"Commissar, Your Oath has been accepted and documented. Your Access Level has been upgraded to Level Omega so you may access the materials you require to perform your new duties as a Commissar in the Sirius Coalition.

Your first task for the Ministry of Truth is as follows:

As of late the good citizens of Liberty are blissfully unaware of the merits of joining our cause, go forth and spread word of our Nation's strength and defend the citizens of the Pennsylvania System from those who would prey upon them. You may bring what support you feel is required so long as it doesn't weaken our Defensive Lines against the Corsair menace.

As a side-objective the Ministry of Truth requires information on the stability of the region, compile a report based on what you observe of the Pennsylvania System and it's inhabitants. In order to fuel the revolution, fresh data is required for success.

Go forth, Commissar Coronel and teach Sirius the might of the Coalition!"

Our Coalition is Strong! We Shall Be Victorious!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - t0l - 06-21-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Comm ID: Jacob Clark
Subject: My splendid vacation in Omicron 74.
Encryption: Ludicrous.

Greetings Comradhes!

I hope I spelled that correctly.

Anyways, I took a little trip to Omicron 74. Turns out, there was a meeting between the toasters, the Order, those Solar Jogger guys, and the lovely Zoner Alliance. I watched the drama from afar, until the Alliance tagged dreadnought opened fire on a toaster. Then, everything fell apart. The Alliance vessel fell fairly quickly, then a Corsair showed up with a uh, whatchamacallit, a, uh, cloak. Took pictures of that as well.

I'm sneaky like a ninja, yeah.

Attached Files:

Clark out.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - t0l - 06-21-2013

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Comm ID: Jacob Clark
Subject: My splendid vacation in Omicron 74.
Encryption: Ludicrous.

Greetings friends!

Went on another trip to good ol' Omicron 74, took some more pictures as to what is going on. Their base is now in full siege;looks like it won't hold up for much longer.

Attached files:

Clark out.
TRANSMISSION TERMINATED