Discovery Gaming Community
K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Nomads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=190)
+----- Forum: Slomon K'Hara (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+----- Thread: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back (/showthread.php?tid=134512)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - The_Godslayer - 04-30-2021

(04-29-2021, 06:31 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: Lately win pure buttcloack 0RP element (Zun'Doon aka Assasin). It was confirmed that internal requirements for RP and quality of accepted members were relaxed also.

I spent about a month working on Assassin's english and roleplay until it was deemed fit to join. As his K'hara mentor, if you have an issue with him, bring it to me. I have already given him previous corrections for things, so it won't be anything new. Please understand, though, that if you come at me with something like "I don't like that he killed a transport. Transports are harmless and should never be touched", I will just laugh and ignore you. Transports feed the enemy, and are targets. We have a set of internal rules that we run on, and if you ask, I may tell you some of them. I've introduced new ones, changed old ones, so on and so forth, to ensure that the environment created around the faction fits well into the story of the universe and the story of the faction. As "relaxed" as we've become, there's still a code of conduct that we follow. I even made a whole post explaining how to RP, it's in the faction sub-forum.

And seriously, quit with the humble bragging. That's part of what got this thread cleansed the last time. If you really want to get into a flame war, bring it outside of this feedback thread. I pack heat like an oven door, and having to get mods to clean this thread every 6 posts because I have to verbally eviscerate another powertrader who can't understand why his cargo hold full of oxygen was shot down by the hostile alien race that hates humanity so much they blasted 40% of a planet into orbit of said planet gets old.

The Omicrons are now dangerous. There were people whining about this, and now that it's fixed people whine about the fix. Seems that Omicrons being dangerous for everyone but them was what they meant to say, but you get what you ask for, so here it is. Now, unless you have a claim with evidence or something that's genuinely humorous, please cease and desist.

(04-29-2021, 06:31 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: Nah, even when I started K'hara roleplayed more, Godslayer/Ice/Saronsen weren't playing nomads actively during my active months . They came back, some very simplistic indies got accepted and the /1/2/3 became the norm.

Oh, of course, any and all feedback on why Godslayer is mean and bad and rude and should be banned may be directed here, and away from the FACTION feedback thread.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Saronsen - 04-30-2021

(04-29-2021, 06:31 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: Nah, even when I started K'hara roleplayed more, Godslayer/Ice/Saronsen weren't playing nomads actively during my active months . They came back, some very simplistic indies got accepted and the /1/2/3 became the norm.

I haven't played nomads as what would be defined as 'actively' for a time longer than you have had characters, so this is entirely moot. I'm just a relic from Treewyrms time and exist as Connors (and now Godslayers) public relations bouncer

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Czechmate - 04-30-2021

Not sure what you are up in arms about again. I said it's fair - you are open about what people should expect - /1/2/3 buttcloaking for easy blues is what you do, why get upset that I point out that's what I've seen zun'doon doing only as he's the main K'hara I meet these days ( no RP I mean just preset messages - sorry if I wasn't clear).

I will repeat it for the third time - like I said, I appreciate your openness, and I enjoyed your work with entity, first logging so you can be raided, and jumping to raid different houses yourselves, and I'd like to see more of those, this is why I post.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Saronsen - 04-30-2021

(04-30-2021, 09:12 AM)Relation-Ship Wrote: Not sure what you are up in arms about again. I said it's fair - you are open about what people should expect - /1/2/3 buttcloaking for easy blues is what you do

You can try and gaslight all you want, but one person does not make up the entire faction.

If you have anything else besides a smear attempt, you can direct it to PMs.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - freed from desire - 04-30-2021

I flew in to arrange genocide, several 46th players are looking for me according to the system, I had no choice. What kind of negotiations can there be at all? Nomads, this is something like a biological weapon, which should destroy all people, no matter, transport is aphid cruiser, and in that and in that ship there are people. Yes, we have implicit rules and code, for example, we do not kill transports, on caps. If there were any violations, write a report, if there are no violations and everything is clean, then we are in touch.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Czechmate - 04-30-2021

Nothing - not sure why the walls of text here. And If you go to liberty local factions will look for you, like 46th Smile /1/2/3 buttcloack easy blue seeking is your way, so be it.

All I am saying is that it's nice to see it being put to use creatively with varied raids, entity etc. Actually it would be fun to see more work with Admins and do mini events like that in various places

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Czechmate - 08-27-2021

Nice writeup with the characters, good read

One question
Quote:After tolerating this for quite some time, the Nomads experienced the last straw when Nomad Vagrants refused to assist Nomads when fighting Auxesia. This lead to the Exile of the Nomad Vagrants, and despite the efforts of Harbinger, they have not been forgiven of their transgressions. For more info on this, ask the Vagrants.

Wasn't this resolved recently with roleplay? Or was that just Aoi+Fae? Should us vagrant indies still expect to be shot?

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - The_Godslayer - 08-27-2021

Simple answer for people not where we're having the chat: We're not hunting Vagrants anymore. They're still in exile, they're still regarded as traitors, and they still have yet to offer an actual apology.

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Karlotta - 02-11-2022

Please tell the untagged nomad GBs you leave camping at the other side of the JH while its tagged counterpart chases me towards the JH that they need to /l1 /l2 before and not after they start shooting.

tyvm

RE: K'Hara Feeeeeeed back - Krumai - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 11:07 PM)Karlotta Wrote: Please tell the untagged nomad GBs you leave camping at the other side of the JH while its tagged counterpart chases me towards the JH that they need to /l1 /l2 before and not after they start shooting.

tyvm
To summarize this honestly, I was the tagged ship. Before that happened I had no awareness of the indie's presence on the other side of the jumphole (I wasn't even grouped with it). We were already engaged when we jumped and the indie happened to drop his engagement lines and shoot within the span of just a few seconds.

He has been reprimanded (in ingame PM), as he wasn't in discord. We do know that such actions are sanctionable and we will keep on reminding other indies to follow proper server rules.

Thanks for the feedback.