Discovery Gaming Community
The Green Hell Beergarden - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Green Hell Beergarden (/showthread.php?tid=6728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

The Green Hell Beergarden - Skullz - 01-20-2012

Marine isn't phased by Michaels reaction, "I take it you are not a man who likes to look down a barrel of a fire arm and see the terror in the targets eyes. That personnel feeling is.... So.... Invigorating."
"Anyway, name your price on the nuclear devices, and I will be sure to board my husbands ship and we will together bring a nice large batch of them to your door." Marine's smile fades, her stance now very business like, as well as cold and hard.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Dino - 01-20-2012

Cash? That would be your choice. Say the amount, and you'l get it.

Michael takes out his PDA and starts checking his neutral-net account's balance. After he's done, he just smiles and continue.

Yeah... Money isn't a problem.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Skullz - 01-30-2012

"Do you mind if I decide a price whilst in transit?" Marine ponders, absent minded.

Just as she speaks a young man, finely dressed walks in to the bar, his glare immediately landing on Marine. His manner shows that he is very likely waiting for someone, or looking for someone depending on whom you would speak to.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Dino - 02-02-2012

"Like I said, money..."

Michael turns towards doors as he sees someone person. A young man want looking suspiciously to Michael, so he decides to ignore him. He turns towards Marine again, and continues.

"...Money isn't problem. Just give me a number."

The Green Hell Beergarden - Skullz - 02-02-2012

"I will give you a number when I arrive back with the goods with my husband. So in that I believe I shall take that offer of a shower before I leave to find some of these gorgeous devices you require."

Marine looks on at him before going on, "May you lead me to your compartment, so I may take that shower?"

The Green Hell Beergarden - Dino - 02-03-2012

Michael stands up and shows Marine a way towards exit.

"This way... Follow me."

The Green Hell Beergarden - Skullz - 02-03-2012

Marine follows Michael to his rooms. She quickly takes a shower, leaving her hair wet and thanks Michael for the offer before leaving to meet with her husband, and heading out to find the wanted commodities.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Skullz - 02-06-2012

A few days later MArine walks back in to the bar, freshly showed after seeing to her new accommodations on board the station. She quickly orders a bottle of vodka, and two glass's before setting herself down in an out of the way table, but in view of the entrance.

She takes a few drinks, whilst she keeps looking at the entrance waiting for Michael to arrive, after he reads her communique that she had only sent him a few minutes ago, in her room.

The Green Hell Beergarden - Xenakis - 07-19-2012

[attachmentid=1075]
You have been a hard person to meet Annora Ash. You find yourself in busy times perhaps. And yet through the midst of all these considerations Mother Gaia has led you here to entertain the thoughts of a stranger. We have not met but I have heard talk of you, sister. I have heard talk of courage, of leadership, a strategic mind '€¦ a true daughter of Gaia, who keeps the faintly beating the heart of our cause alive. I have returned because Mother Gaia has shown that the time is approaching. I hear there is some strength in the Underloch and that this is where efforts should be focused. Gaia cries out for this effort. Perhaps you have heard something of the Tuatha de Danu, perhaps some stigmas make you uneasy but don't let that unease cloud our commonality. What one man calls a rose another may call a flower. Gaia is all things.

And now I wonder if this noble daughter of Gaia is able to hear my words in a place such as this, I have heard rumours of a mooring Gallic vessel, can we talk freely here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=128754&hl=

The Green Hell Beergarden - Marburg - 07-26-2012

[Image: MarburgInHellTextlessResizeFinal-1.jpg]

Damien McEwan walks out his front door, scratching his ass and yawning.

Across the alley, he brushes a pair of ivy tendrils from the screen of the net relay station and presses his thumb on a corner of the console.

::Identity: Damien "Marburg" McEwan::
::Affiliation: Local- Gaian Guard::
::Occupation: Assistant Manager, Green Hell Beergarden::

::Password?::

"Crushed Velvet Corpsegrinder." he says to the screen through another yawn.

::Morning, Dimi. It's 7:17am, 26 Jul::
::What's up?::

"Anything interesting happen last night?"

::You might be interested to know that there's been chatter on the open comms in the Garden about a Gallic Vessel that has been granted docking rights by the Underloch::

"What?"

::You heard me::

"Call Banger Grim, damnit!!"

::Awaiting answer::

"WHAAAATT?? Who's calling this early?!"
"Hey. It's me. Do you know anything about the 'loch granting docking rights to a Gaul ship last night?"
"Yeah. A creepy sounding baguette nutter is looking to dock here on station."
"Why the f*** am I only learning about this now?!"
"I don't know! Maybe you were asleep at the time, which is what I should be right now! Piss off, call the [U] and ask them!" ...::click::"
'Fine.' Dimi thinks to himself.

"Call Annora!!"