Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Garrett Jax - 03-07-2011

Incoming Transmission: CONNECTED
Tracking Source: SOURCE TRACED
Name: sjustice
Password**********CONFIRMED

[Image: seymorejustice.jpg]
Comm ID: Seymore Justice
Subject: Patrol Report

Where to start today... Well, reckon we did alright today for the Xeno Alliance. A whole bunch of traders decided that trying to run was better than dropping their cargo. I don't think any of em think that now. Hunters came after us, they went down. Police took their turn at us, and they went down. Even had a Liberty Cruiser try and hold us off. It's a goner. Rheinland military took a swing at us and missed. Eventually SCRA came in waves against us. We held our own for a good bit...took down a couple, and then made haste back to Ouray to reload on supplies and get some much needed shuteye.

I don't mind saying this, but I'm tired...Before I turn in, I thought I'd send you a few pics of our encounters. You can slap them on postcards and mail them to Liberty Command. Hehe.

Actually, now that i'm looking over all the guncam images, I think I'll just send the targets I eliminated and let some other Xenos talk about their exploits...I really liked the one where Sunbeam took down Silver Reaver. Nice!!!

A fellow Xeno, Artemis, joined us and helped us down a Liberty Cruiser

Police named laurent-paul being foolish

Trade ship, The.Astrea, blew threw too many chances...

SCRA came and spoiled our party, but not before a parting shot...

I'm sure there's more, but I'll save em for later. Never hurts to hang on to a few momentos for yerself.

Oh, and to our Big Bossman out there...Thank ya for the ship...works great.

Seymore Justice

End Transmission

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Primitive - 03-10-2011

Source: Ouray Base, Colorado System
Comm ID: XA-Earl "BushMaster" Hopper
Subject: Report

[Image: earlhopper2.jpg]

Didn't spend much time in space today, mostly cause navy patrols were swarming all around Liberty, but we managed to take one junker down who refused to drop his cargo. Later on when I was moving my Warran for re-fueling I came across some...foreign with cargo bay full of artifacts, made him drop it and shoot it.

We got into a combat with navy, the odds were on ours side when we started, but their heavy support and snubcrafts came from New York in short period. Couple of our ships got destroyed, but we managed to bug out and pick up the pods from rest.

All in all, it wasn't a bad day for xeener alliance. We managed to spread some terror before we landed. We'll need more duck tape for next month.

End of Transmission

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Primitive - 03-15-2011

Source: Eagle vessel, somewhere in Houston Orbit
Subject: Mission

[Image: earlhopper23copy.jpg]

Earl reporting, we set onto a mission to try get some of our man out of huntsville. Small xeno wing approached the prison just couple of minutes ago, situation doesn't look good, seems prison is heavily guarded by dozens of navy fighters. I'm evading fire and trying to break trough prison's shield. Two of our man are down, we're getting close but it's tough.

*static sound and communication silence for 3 minutes*

It looks bad, my fighter is hit. We managed to lower down the shield on a prison but we don't have enough firepower to break the hangar. Hell with it, I'm going in, going straight to the emergency hangar doors. I'll try to eject once I ....

[Image: earlhopper234.jpg]

End of Transmission

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Garrett Jax - 03-16-2011

Incoming Transmission: CONNECTED
Tracking Source: SOURCE TRACED
Name: sjustice
Password**********CONFIRMED

[Image: seymorejustice.jpg]
Comm ID: Seymore "Stiletto" Justice
Subject: Patrol Report

Had the pleasure of working with the Big Cheese in these parts...XA-DeathAdder. He took me under his wing and showed this greenhorn how Xenos get the job done.

A DSE-Camara carrying some Mox stumbled upon three of us. We left it no choice but to drop his load. He sure whined a lot though. I offered him to come back to have some 'fun' with us, but I think he knew the type of fun we were intending and beat a hasty exit. Smart boy.

[Image: screen286.th.png][Image: screen287x.th.png]

A little later we ran into an AI ship named Research.Drone~Chemical. I didn't know whether to let it sail or take it out. DeathAdder set me straight. These robots are stealing our jobs. Can't be having none of that now. And, of course, there is the age old Xeno creed...When in doubt, shoot it.

It took a bit of work to take that talking computer ship down, but we did it at last.

[Image: screen289.th.png][Image: screen291.th.png]

Well, I believe it's time to hit the Ouray Bar. I heard there is poker in the rear of that establishment. Can't wait to see what all that is about.

Seymore Justice

End Transmission

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tanker - 04-03-2011

[Image: JonathonCom1.png]

Subject: After Action Report

It was a pretty uneventful journey through the Colorado system. Maybe all the coppers and the Navy were meeting at Starbucks having coffee and donuts. In any event, we came across a DSe ship who , wisely for him, decided to dock at Pueblo instead of facing our wrath. This Junker lover was lucky.

So , we proceeded on to the New York system to see what was happening. And wouldn't ya know it. We came across 2 more of them Junker lovin DSE pilots. So, Mehelya and I decided to teach them a lesson in humility. One I hope they remember. One of the pilots, Callsign P-38 Lightning, must have had a catastrophic ship malfunction. He soon docked onto the West Point station. Too bad he didn't carry any duct tape. The other, callsign P-40.Warhawk, fell to our guns.

Maybe one day the DSE will realize that fraternizing with the Junkers is a sure way to come under our crosshairs.

Afterwards, Mehelya and I headed back to Ouray. Our job being done. However, One of the Navy pilots tried, and I emphasize tried, to follow us back to Ouray. He was last seen flying aimlessly amidst the asteroid fields.

This concludes this report.

Jonathon Jones
XA-DeathAdder
Commander
Xeno Alliance

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tanker - 04-12-2011

[Image: JonathonCom1.png]

To All Pilots:

I want you all to bow your heads for a moment of silence. A fellow Xeno, who for the most part, has been unknown to us. Has bequeathed to us a sizeable amount of credits upon his passing. Who knew a xeno could amass such a sizeable fortune. He must have been scrimping for years, not getting duct tape when he needed it. Or spending whatever he had in the bar. Instead, he put every credit he could spare away.

His name was Scott Shelton. While he was one of the independents, I want his name to be remembered with honor. I do not want him to be forgotten. So, whenever you are in the bar, I want you to raise a glass of "Mother's Finest" , to thank our benefactor. This gift will go along way in purchasing supplies and food for the soup kitchens on Pittsburgh and Houston.

That is all.

Jonathon Jones
Commander
Xeno Alliance

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Primitive - 05-29-2011

Source: Houston Orbit
Subject: Coming home

[Image: earlhopper2.jpg]

Oh I hope you didn't forget about damn Earl there you lazy buggers. I've been surviving on Houston for last two months, avoiding damn coppers all around the surface. Been hiding in one of our homeless shelters there, looking as a bum, feeding as a bum, feeling beautiful as a bum. But I got me some troubles, some damn copper was harassing one of us, so I had to beat him to death. Well as usual when you beat a pig you got to run, so I went to the wasteland and started working on some eagle wreck. She'll get me home if nothing.

Visual attachment

[Image: bushmastereagle.png]

Now I don't wanna be demanding an all you know..but I expect some food and keg of Mother's Finest, you hear me ? Good. I'll see you boys in 16 hours. Yeeeee haaaaaawwww.

End Of Transmission

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Primitive - 06-05-2011

Source: Ouray Base, Colorado System

[Image: battle-royale-movie-serial-killers-04-420-75.jpg]

So I've been flyin' around, nutting special and all. Suddenly all these damn coppers, cannibals, kusarian come into our Colorado....I just don't get it. So I've went kaboom ! on their lil skinny ships. Ate em with the widows till they learned their lessons and ended up in pods. They won't be rebuilding anytime soon if you ask me.

Commander and me made some mess today, blown up couple of navies, some big ships as well, but damn it I ended up in the pod before we took out some idiot in a gunboat. We'll get him next time, put him on the huntin list I say !

End Of Transmission

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 06-17-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
[Image: aiden1.gif]
--Comm ID: Aiden Maggard--

Before I start I just want to say you can save the "more balls than brains" speech I'll be getting. Yeah, I'm talking about you, Annette. Anyways, I heard some rumors floating around that the Rogues were stepping up their operations in Galileo so I had to go take a look. I figure a quick sweep with my Mafic would do the trick.

So I get there and the first thing I see is a sniffer flying one of those Kusari Explorers paired up with a Rogue. Thats when I started seeing red. I started to go after the Rogue transport but he hit cruise as soon as he knew the antimatter was gonna start flyin'. Kinda typical actually.. So then I go after the gunboat. I'm giving him a good lesson when a Rogue bomber shows up. I pop the bomber and then go back and finish up the gunboat. There hadn't even been time for the explosion from the sniffer to clear before another Rogue showed up in one of those fat ass fighters they fly. He made a good SNAC target.

So the rumors were right it seems. I'll be doing a couple more runs in there to check them out once some minor repairs are done on the old girl.

Looks like the only clear guncam shot I got was of the sniffer's debris. Good enough for me..

[Image: th_screen535.jpg]

Maggard out
--End Transmission--

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Daedric - 07-16-2011

Source: Ouray Base, Kepler System
Comm ID: Joe Castle

Took some boys out last week and we managed to acquire a pirate transport from a Junker. Moron hired us on as his crew, which ended up in him taking a trip out the airlock. The guys are giving 'er a one over before we go out and start using 'er to gather supplies for Ouray.

While they were busy, I took the chance to go out with Maggard. We sent a sniffer home in a pod, while some Navy boy just sat around with his thumb up his arse. Maggard got the final shot, I just kept the heat on the guy and he eventually cracked and Maggard took him out. After that I broke off and went and met some [USI] guys who fill my cargo hold with fresh food and water, which I dropped on Ouray. They were also giving out pre-paid credit cards, to anyone they met. Shining examples of what Liberty needs!

After that we caught wind from a passing shuttle that a Rogue was causing issues in Galileo, we headed that way but never found 'em.