Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 02-02-2016

[Image: Coalition-sig.png]

All Coalition Pilots, Prepare!

[Image: 6k7qQBreMnnfHBzOOm9dKdwW4dQeD.jpg]

The day has come for our advancement in weakening the Alliance Remnants in Sirius. Prepare once again for a gallant Strike against the Capitalistic Government, the Houses all around Sirius, the remnants of our Ancient enemies.

Hereby the Coalition High Command has decided to set out new targets that actively supply the House Enforcers. The targets are their resource/incomes:
  • Gateway
  • BMM
  • Bowex
  • DHC
  • Kruger
  • Planetform
  • Republican Shipping
  • Interspace Commerce
  • Samura

Remind you that these Civilians are to be untouched:
  • Freelancers
  • Zoners
  • ALG
  • IMG
  • GMG
  • Cryer Pharm.

These targets are to be located and destroyed to cut the incoming resources to the Bretonian and Rheinland Government. These are our first targets, destroy their Convoys. Any other civilian companies will be untouched and unharmed! Good Luck Comrades.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Fryare - 02-02-2016

::Incoming Trasmissions::

[Image: qvRK1OG.jpg?1]

ID: Genrich Blazkov
Subject:First New London Patrol

Privet Comrades! Genrich Blazkov here; After I did some BMM executions in Dublin (the photos can be found in the Open Communication with the Miss O'Driscoll), I decided to do a Patrol around New London. I didn't meet anyone in my sight and I discovered new bases in the Scrap Debris Field, near the hostile Junker base. I returned safely to Dublin via the Leeds way.

Genrich Over and Out,

Some War Photos: #ClickToLoad#

Do svidanyia!

Genrich Blazkov

::Trasmissions Terminated::

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - SnakeLancerHaven - 02-03-2016

Connected
[Image: SCRA_Logo.png]

Forwarded: SCRA Communications Centre
Accessing Files
Sender: Ivan Petrov

[Image: oW3DSHk.jpg]
"Privyet Comrades,

We've finaly located the Kruger scums base of Operation."

Accessing Files
Loading [10% .... 20% ... 40% ... 70% ... 90% ... 100%]

"Encountering them should be easier now. Show no mercy, as they're hiding in Omega-7 sector 2 F/G. Do Svidan'Ya, Tovarisch!"
Connection Lost

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Fryare - 02-09-2016

[Image: h0UbGHT.png]

ID: Genrich Blazkov
Subject:Request to be transferred in the Commissariat

Privet Comrades! I'm here to ask permissions to the High Autority of the Council of Commissars, to become one of them.
I saw that the previous Commissar left the faction for his reasons, and I think the Council has lost an important pillar. If the superiors accept my proposal, I will try to support the cause in the best way, and to assert the rights of people in the charge of People Commissar. I hope my superiors consider this, and I'm waiting hopeful for their response.

Do svidanyia!

Genrich Blazkov

::Trasmissions Terminated::

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - TheShooter36 - 02-14-2016

Comm Link Established...Forwarding: SCRA Communications Centre
Sender: Viktor Krasnov

Privyet Comrades! I'm here to report i successfully completed Hispania Memorium. Other than some radiation damage, wear and tear also bumping some small asteroids in Omicron Beta, it went clear. Despite the outcast presence in Omicron Alpha i managed to sneak into Hispania, access one of the pods and record my name into a data recorder. Do Svidan'Ya!

Apporaching Hispania
Mission Successful

Comm Link Terminated. Signal Lost.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-20-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: Viktor Krasnov
Priority: MEDIUM
[Message Begins]
"Viktor Krasnov, we have read through your report and have determined that you have successfully completed the task in which you set out for. Thus we award you the Hispania Memorandum Medal. In addition this allows you to qualify for the rank of Lieutenant, thus joining the ranks of your fellow Coalitioner with full citizenship and the rights in which it entails.

Go forth and make the motherland proud in the war against the tyranny of the Houses and all others who would seek to suppress the proletariat."

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 03-18-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: Volgograd Industrial
[Message Begins]
"It has been deemed by the State Duma that our current stockpile of VI Light Arms is insufficient for our current manpower at it's height. In order to ensure that every citizen enlisted in the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army and associated Militsiya Battalions are fully equipped for combat the following production lines must be resumed in order to arm our ground forces. I cannot stress strongly enough how vital it is for our soldiers on the ground to be prepared for the future and to ensure they know the feeling of Coalition-Made steel rather than House-Crafted Light Arms protecting them from the enemy beyond our borders.

Volgograd Industrial is to coordinate closely with the Ministry of Plenty to ensure this happens and our brave soldiers are equipped."

[Image: spas.png]
Volgograd Industrial 'Vepr'
12 Guage Shotgun
Semiautomatic

[Image: compact-AR.png]
Volgograd Industrial AK-110
Assault Rifle
10 mm Pulse Rifle
Automatic/Burst-Fire Modes

[Image: Allie-VI-19-DMR.png]
Volgograd Industrial Dragunov-44
Designated Marksmen Rifle (DMR)
10 mm Pulse Rifle
Semiautomatic - ACOG Optical Scope

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Shaggy - 03-24-2016

[Image: dzyqZ4V.jpg?2]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Sender ID
Tomas Karpov

Raid to Omicron Gamma,

Guten Tag Comrads! Karpov here just reporting a raid into Omicron Gamma, we had a fairly big fleet. I was only able to help destroy there Gunboat before having my Insurgent shot down, all my evidence of the fight was destroyed but the few things I have left over which I was able to safe before hitting my escape pod.

Will upload it now quickly.
[X][X][X][X]

Recently joining Red Wing.

Just a update and a mission report on joining Red wing. I moved my insurgent alongside Red 3 into Omega 5, and we were inbound of rendezvousing with SCRA|CPW-Vargangenhit near the Omega 7 jumphole, where they picked up a Rheinland Military lone fighter, Which myself and Red 3 engaged and destroyed within a gas nebula, luckily for us we survived but took damage. My ship was barely able to fly so I moved towards Ronnenburg Station and was able to switch it for a Switchblade Heavy Fighter for temporary use.

While this was happening a fleet of Corsairs undocked from Cadiz Base. From what I recall it was a Murmillo Battleship Class, a Praefect Cruiser Class, a pair of fighters and one bomber. I moved in to support the Varganenheit trying to give some sort of cover. Managing to heavily damage there bomber first, Red 3 return to the patrol and landed a perfect mine causing the destruction of the Corsair Bomber. I moved in and engaged on there Titan Figher being the heavier ship he was the easier target. A few minutes later the Corsair was shot down by myself.

The Varganenheit informed us it was going to retreat to Omega-52 being heavily damaged and close to explosions while this happened Red 3 was destroyed by the Murmillo Corsair Battleship leaving me alone against a Battleship, Cruiser and one Heavy Fighter. Keeping my pressure on, I waited for reinforcements to turn up. Which made the Corsairs run back to Omicron Gamma.

[Kill#1] [X][Kill#2][Kill#3][Red-3#Kill]

This is all for now.

Tomas Karpov out.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 03-26-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: All Coalition Assets
[Message Begins]
"Attention. As of Today the People's Republic of the Sirius Coalition and The Order are nolonger in a state of Conflict. In adherence to the Treaty of Omega-49 any operations against Order Assets are to cease and desist and return for reassignment to other theaters of combat.

This is a historic day for both of our peoples, The Republic is counting upon the Revolutionary Army and it's associated assets to uphold the treaty and permit The Order to conduct it's operations against both Nomadic Forces and The Core within the Omegas. Let us all hope this peace lasts for many years to come.

That is all, Long Live the People's Republic."

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - TheShooter36 - 03-27-2016

Comm Link Established...Forwarding: SCRA Communication Centre
Sender: Viktor Krasnov

Privyet Comrades. I've been sent to a scout mission in Omicrons and Omegas to gather information about alien threat. I completed the mission successfully. While i was returning from Omicrons to Omegas, i saw a Corsair snubcraft in Omega 41, which sadly escaped to Freeport 5's shelter. When i proceeded to Omega scouting phase of the mission i met with the Vargangenhit in Omega 58.